Basil International Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Aug 6, 2022

File a complaint to Basil International

Having problems with Basil International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Basil International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Basil International

Basil International Website

Basil International Head Office Address

27/2, Suren Tagore Road, Gariahat, Ballygunge
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Basil International Phone Numbers

Basil International reviews & complaints(145)

I deposited twenty thousand at basil international, and they gave me redeemable preference share certificate. AFTER completed the waiting time they did not give me any amount....
My Name is Rubina Biswakarma,
My account number in Basil International Ltd is 59726, branch code 7301B, product scheme is C06. How to surrender the policy?...

Please solved my account
Basil International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Basil International — My company of branch was not live maturity date 3 months after so how to withdraw amount quick response please after that go to

I had been one of the share certificate in basil international company but unfortunately the company of branch was banned and agent not appeared. So how to withdraw from basil international company certificate amount maturity dates . Maturity date 2 months left . Hurry up which place withdraw the amount of money in basil. I am lot of times and number of posts with registration but could not find and inconvenience and return. When u not reply...

I invested $40, 000 in your BIL company, year[protected]. I had not received our money back.. pls help to get that amount back

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I Shayamapada Jana and my wife Nilima Jana, invested all our savings to Basil International Limited during 2009 to 2013 respectively for the communication given by the company and their Agent. All my Redeemable Preference shares completed the time mentioned on the certificates. I have invested Near about Rs. 4 Lacs of my saving as per company they assured me to return near about Rs. Lacs after redemption of...

My father had invested more than 4 lakhs in the year 2008 to get a good return after 5 years but till date we have not received any money.
      Please help us to get our money back.

My mom fix 50000rs for 5yrs in 2011 but still we can not get the money which around 1.07L . How can i get those money

My debit card number[protected]

Sir/Madam
            I Debi Bhowmik would like to inform you that I bought 25 share and 10 share of Basil International Ltd with respective folio no CC0091797 and CC0013528. It has been a long time there is no status of my share. As I have tried to get the information from the broker but unable to get complete information. Kindly help me out of getting this amount. Thanking you.
            Regards...

Redemption date 08/11/2017.no refund til date. Folio no EE0642249.

Redemption date 04/05/2016.No refund till date. Folio No-EE0012023 and certificate no 01907936.

Hello sir i invest amount sins 15 year so plz refund

"Basil International Ltd."कम्पनी का तीन Share certificate मेरे पास है। जिसका Redemption Date:02.02.2019 को था। रायरंगपुर में कम्पनी का ब्रांच बंद होने के कारण maturity लाभ लेने में असमर्थ हूं।
                  उज्जवल भविष्य की कामना...

I invested an amount on 07/08/2009. The maturity date was 07/08/2019.
                  But i do not receive any amount or any response from that company with regarding that .

Respected Sir/Madam,
                    With due respect I have the honour to state you that I invested an amount of 10000 as face value which was matured on 03 Nov 2018 under Folio No EE1540125.
                    It is therefore requested that kindly issue me the guidelines of redeem the amount as soon as possible and this oblige

I have invested 1 lakh rupees in the year 2010 .It's redemption date was 02/08/2013 . I struggle a lot to get those money . The company neither give any information nor any response .

Please give me the address of Basil International Ltd office Sibsagar Assam

My name is Anita puthal i deposit my money to basil company in 2008 tell I have not hearing any information i have say to return my money plz 😭plz my number [protected]

I am Brundaban Mahanta S/o-Late Haladhar mahanta, My Fied Diposite Money Kindly Refound for this Massage