Bestpriceshop.co.in — Fraud website

Abhishek Pateria on Apr 11, 2017
I placed an order with bestpriceshop.co.in during their preview offer on 29th March. I got a confirmation email for the same. The order was prepaid. Even aftercare than 13 days, there is no clue of what is the status of order and the website does not respond back to email or calls. Almost 10, 000 people are facing the same problem which is 299 per order*10, 000 orders=29, 90, 000 worth or more of fraud. They claimed that the offer was for 10, 000 customers but I have a strong feeling that there are more victims than mentioned. The website is still up and running and necessary action should be taken against it as the website made Government agencies such as DMRC advertisement spaces to convince people into spending their money. The amount may be less for one person but collectively it's a huge scam which raises questions about internet shopping especially when it's promoted via such reputed platforms.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i have same problem, can any one help me
I have same problem what will I do?
To day i call national consumer helpline and they advise me to send a letter thru registerpost to sellers address. if it deliver then file a case in consumer forum and if the letter returnd then file a FIR in police station
Any response to get hold of these guys and get refund?
i have also placed 2 order on this website. Suggest me what to do now
I have same problem what will I do?
PRODUCT NOT DELEVIRED

Dear sir/mam
I've ordered from this site https://bestpriceshop.co.in/ but they did not send me any product . neither are they are replying to my mail. please help me to get my money back .

company detail:

(India)

Email:
support@bestpriceshop.co.in
0124-4016938
I Have Same Problem What Will I DO.(abhay tiwari 9999202394)
Dear sir/mam
My mobile .No.9166336699
Umashankar prajapati
i have also placed 2 order on this website. Suggest me what to do now pls help meee

Bestpriceshop.co.in - Fraud website