[Resolved] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — bharat gas payment failure

nmmy on Jan 17, 2020
I have booked bharat gas lpg cylinder on 04.01.2020 and made payment using state bank of india internet banking. Amount of rs 774.90 was deducted from my account but is showed payment status: failure. I have neither received any payment confirmation from bharat gas site nor amount refunded to my account till date.
I also had to pay in cash to receive the cylinder.
My order reference id 110819.
Transaction id= rsbi[protected]igahulgkk7
Please find the attachment of transaction screens
Kindly help in getting a refund of money deducted on online payment.

bharat gas payment failure
bharat gas payment failure
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-11 10:33:22
npcl resolved my issue

[Jan 18, 2020] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nmmy Jan 23, 2020
i opened complaint on 17-JAN-2020 today is 23-JAN-2020, still i didn't get any response

Comments

Today got a call from bharat gas dealer stating that theor technician will visit for inspection & I should pay 236 rs for it so argued why should I pay... it should be free of cost n if service required then I agree for the charges but they told me & warned that the services been blocked .
Today morning I tried to book a cylinder refill by using Bharat gas app and I did a payment using internet banking and after successful transaction from the bank, the app showed error which asked me to try it after sometime.

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] - bharat gas payment failure