Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] — hungama subscription

J.H.Gokuldas Bros Co, Shank Latoba Market, Itwara Bazaar, Chitra Chowk,, Amravati, Amravati District, Maharashtra, India
 Bhatia Himanshu Ved on Jun 20, 2019
This subscription has been active on my Landline Broadband since the last 3 months and the charges are also 410. The process is cumbersome.. the toll free of hungama never connects. We dont know when the subscription was started.. This is a huge scam. Kindly refund my money.
My telephone number is[protected]
I tried posting a mail on hungama portal too.. but to no avail.
Please stop scamming people like this.
There are innumerable complaints about Hungama online.

[Jun 20, 2019] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

4 time sending me otp by 57171

187 rs wrough recharge on bsnl number [protected] on date[protected] and want to it return from that number
When I respond to an incoming call, the call will be disconnecting suddenly after 2 minutes.This has been going from one month.This phone(No.[protected] Tailorpet, Vijayawada.
On 8th of June 2019 in my mobile number [protected] recharge for an amount of 49 through bsnl official site and recharge was failed and amount is debited from account so I request you to kindly refund the amount as soon as possible

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [Bsnl] - hungama subscription