Bharti Axa — car insurance claim settlement

Ravisort on Jan 9, 2019
I had a accident of my car suzuki baleno car no. Mp07 se4734 three months before from today. My insurance claim no. Is ibm0523w and my policy no. Is i2419716. I called many persons of the company but no solution provided by them. Kindly take this issue and please resolve this as soon as possible. Thanking you.
Raghvender singh.

Required documents are attached.

car insurance claim settlement

[Jan 09, 2019] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ravisort, Jan 09, 2019
Sorry for the wrong car number the correct number is MP07 CE 4734.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team. They will look into your concern and connect with you to assist you better on this. Thank you.
Updated by Ravisort, Jan 09, 2019
Thank you very much for your support but from last three months I were struggling to settle down the issue I made several calls to the costumer care but no favour given by them they gave me only cell numbers to resolve the issue my deepest request to you that please resolve my matter and my insurance agent is useless he always made me fool please take it as a serious issue against the agent.

Comments

Already I mentioned my previous complaint, my policy cancelled and refund amount. but I not received any status from your side. Kindly send me the status of cancel policy and amount return detail.

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - car insurance claim settlement