Bharti AXA Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Bharti AXA

Having problems with Bharti AXA?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharti AXA customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharti AXA

Bharti AXA Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 4444

View more phone numbers

Bharti AXA reviews & complaints(847)

I HAVE TAKEN CRITICAL SUM OF 10 LAKH
BUT ONLINE SHOWING AS 5lakh. Contacting custom are through mails N calls but they are not responding
Premium due grace period is going to over. They are trying to kill time to lapse policy
Feb 3, 2023
Policy No 501-9299030
Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had a code in bharti AXA insurance limited in 2019. Now i am working in another insurance and my salary is on hold because I have not provided NOC of bharti AXA. After submitting NOC FORM ALSO TO BHARTI AXA LIMITED THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING ME NOC PLEASE HELP

Dear Bharti Axa Team,
      01-Jul-2022 I want to inform you that I m rakesh kumar from delhi. I was received a call on 01-Jul-2022 which is addressed your company name of bharti axa of rajesh malik-contact no [protected]. He said about plan pay 30000 for three years and once free look period get agent commission of 40 percent amount for example 12000 out of 30000 for three years and rest of 9 year company reinvestment of your money and...
      Hi authority of consumer forum,
      I am carrying Bharti Axa elite advantage policy no.[protected] received on 15 Nov 2022, Post getting the policy I continuously requested my relationship manager [Seviti, mobile no [protected]] to cancel my policy but she keeps me misguiding and did not cancel my policy. Initially when I purchased the policy that time she claimed as Barti Axa employee but later I come to know that she is from Bharti...
      I just want to cancel my policy they are giving only 50 percentage means i have paid till now 2lakhs change i want to cancel they are giving only 50 percentage it's unfare and scam it is. Our money we have work hard and paid but in some difficulty we can't pay now so i want to cancel they are giving only 50 percentage it's a big scam
      Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please remove my PAN- BGFPG9685P from black list. I was a student in year 2016 and I was not aware that I am black listed due to someone else’s mistake.

I came to know this in a background verification that I am blacklisted. Please help me in removing this as I am facing issues in my career.

Tanishq Gipta
        Dec 24, 2022
        Nothing has been done
        Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Elite Advantage plan from Bharti Axa in Nov'21 with an annual premium of 2 lakhs which turned out to be a nightmare. Multiple people made many fake promises which were never fulfilled. People involved were Siddhesh & Roshan. The promises they made are:

1. 5% cashback on the premium amount.
          2. Reimbursement of the interest if premium is paid through credit card EMIs.
          3. Maturity amount of Rs. 53 lakhs...

Dear team,
          I have mailed many times and submit my complaints.but nothing happned.i have mailed to service unit and complaint unit.but my problem is still unsolved.my salary is on hold please update my pan status as resigned on irda portel.as i have resigned and got my noc in octuber month.but my oan status is still inforce.please update as resigned i am facing big problem for that.
          Raman sharma
          Agent code Bal193133
          Pan DBHPS1126Q
          [protected]@yahoo.in

Hello team,
            My name is Raman Sharma and i have resigned from bharti axa as life insurance agent and i got noc.but in irdia portel its showing inforce status .please update my status in irdia portel so that i can show it in my regular pay job.i am facing soo much inconvinience for this and my salry got hold .pls solve it as soon as possible.my bharti axa agent code is Bal193133.and my pan num is DBHPS1126Q

Respected sir/Madam
              Iam previous working in bharati axa life insurance agent ..i have to agency code but some reasons not working to agent so irda website shown in termiated status.. so i want to need cancel my agency code, and remove the irda website showing status please cancel my agency code and remove status website in as soon as possible
              Name-DHANANJAI RAM TEEKI
              Agency code - BAL214411
              Pan- ASFPT4961J

Hello team,
                My name Raman Sharma and my agent lic no is bal193133 and i have resigned from your company and got my noc.but in irdia portel my pan status is showing inforce.please update it asap.my pan num is DBHPS1126Q
                Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I have submit my req on 10th on nov.still its unsolved.please update my irdai protel as resigned

Hi All
                  Inn May-2022 i got call from Bharti Axa Healthpolicy insurance agent. He even came at my home and explained the policy. As per their explanation, they told me to pay Policy Amount in one pay. I told them i dont have that money, so they suggest to pay it through my credit card. They also told me that what ever extra amount ( Credit card interest) i am going to pay to Credit Card Company, that interest amount they will pay me...
                  Dear Team,

Sir I had worked before as advisor with Bharti AXA life, I say that last time my License is terminated for non fulfillment of minimum business guarantee, still my pan is reflected in IRDA portal, so I request you kindly delete my license and Pan number *DGPBP3900E* from IRDA portal, Do the needful as early as possible.
                  Pls arrange cessation certificate as same is required by my current employer, they hold my salary due to Same
                  Thanks & regards
                  *Neema Bisht*
                  Agency code:- *BAL229116*
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Yet not received any reply from the company.
                  Pls arrange noc as ap

Please cancel my policy and send my refund amount immediately file number is [protected] and one more file number is [protected] I don’t want your policy so please return my refund amount immediately...

Fraud against insurance policy

This is to inform you that I have been cheated and misinformed regarding the policies by your agent by offering loan against policy from Adithya Birla Capital Loan.
                    On 16-Aug-2022 got a call from agent, She introduced himself as Adithy Birla executive, we provide loan on life insurance, Agent name id Jivika Chauhan (Contact Number [protected]), If you take policy from Bharti Axa, we will provide loan on policy bond at interest rate...
                    Greetings,

I am writing to inform you that I was sold a fraudulent policy under the disguise of financial benefits through a scamster agent ( MR Rohit Chauhan - [protected]), this Guy pretended to be calling from Bajaj Finance offering a loan on this policy .
                    He has shared some loan documents etc pretending to be from Bajaj Finance .
                    I have all WhatsApp conversations and her voice recordings .
                    Policy was...

Pan : DBMPK9875F
                    Agent name : DIPTI KUMARI
                    Date of birth: 20 April
                    Status of agency : blacklisted
                    I'm in a banking sector since 2016 when i was apply for a job in hdfc life My PAN card status is showing blacklisted. In 2012 i just passed irda and get license that time i don't know what happened my manager do with my code I am suffering for his mistake and could not change insurer.
                    Kindly help me to get rid of this embarrassment.
                    Regard.

Dipti kumari

I was sold the plan online with a payment of Rs.52250.05 on 25.09.2022
                      In return they have asked me kyc documents by email and shared one quotation and application no 03171000.

Payment Link : https://ease.bhartiaxa.com/systemcommon/BillDeskEmailLinkController.run?mode=FET...

Please help me with this....
                      I received call from agent named swapnil who said im eligible for elite advantage plan, if i pay for 12 years i will be getting around 38 lakhs as i already made me to take one small insurance policy,
                      He said if i pay for 5 years i will be getting full amount back for 5 years on 6th year and on 12th year i will be getting total amount with interest in addition double amount of first payment which is aaproximately 144100 + 144100*5...

I have purchased Bharti Axa Policy plan and while purchasing the plan Sales Manager and Senior Manager confirmed and promised me that after purchase of this policy you will receive 5% cash back amount of premium paid. So I have paid total Rs. 53125 amount as a premium.

So total cash back that I am supposed to receive is around Rs. 2500.

Their Senior Manager Rohit and Sales Manager RaviShankar...