[Resolved] Bharti Axa — regarding : personal accident insurance policy renew

Bangalore, India
 santoshelx on Oct 12, 2018
Hi, i am santosh shrma, i am holding bharti axa personal accident insurance policy from bharti axa, and for my policy renewal date was 30/09/2018, and i made payment for same on date of 29/09/2018, but i didn't even receive soft copy of my personal accident policy, and when i try to contact them on their
Contact number[protected], it never get contacted, and if it get's contacted also it ask for me to enter 10 digit policy number, but policy number which i had it it's combination with alphaber and numeric and that too 8 digit only, hence unable to contact them, later when i posted in their website to call back me, and when executive called me back, and when i said my policy no. He was unable to find policy stating that this policy number is not correct, but i was holding this policy since last 5 year m then he asked me to wait and told me that he will get back to me, after that till today date 12/10/2018, neither i have got any call back from their end nor i received my renew policy soft copy as well.

Please help me in this regards, to come out of this situation.
Please contact me in case if require additional information from my end to investigate in this detail.

Thanks & regards
Santosh sharma

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2018
i see my complaint status has been changed to resolved.
but ideally from company end no -one jhas contacted me any time, and even from my end i contacted them atleast 5 times ..still issue was not resolved, and for same i asked as well what is update of my complaing .. no one responded and one fine day complaint status is being updated as resolved.

I urge please take action against company to provide false detail and provide false update

[Oct 12, 2018] Bharti AXA customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharti AXA Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2018
Dear Santosh, we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details, policy number/transaction number and location details with us, for us to assist you better. Thank You.
Updated by santoshelx, Oct 12, 2018
Please find detail as below
Name :- Santosh Sharma
Policy Number : SAP/I1730867/2C/09/004641
transaction ID:- BAXAGEMLP[protected]
date :[protected]
Contact no. [protected]
Bangalore

please find attached image for transaction refrence number, and policy page( which was provided last year) for policy number detail as well.

Thanks & Regards
Santosh Sharma

regarding : personal accident insurance policy renew
regarding : personal accident insurance policy renew
Updated by santoshelx, Oct 18, 2018

may i know status of my complaint, as i already submitted required information when it was asked on that day only.
Updated by santoshelx, Dec 06, 2018
it's not being resolved, then how it's being marked as resolved

Comments

Dear team

many time mail send but no revert my mail id
customer.[protected]@bharti-axagi.co.in
Deepak.[protected]@bharti-axagi.co.in
cancellation my irda code but show online irda side
please cancellation agency code 91000078
regards
rajesh kumar
rajsaini8043's reply, Oct 10, 2018
not revert
I was renewed my two wheeler insurance policy no. S8594489 (Veh REGD NO. CH01BC 4211) and paid renewal amount Rs. 1232/- on 26/05/2018 though online portal provided by consumers care. but till date my policy document not received by post nor email. My Transaction ID - BAXAGEMLP[protected].

1st Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Bharti Axa - regarding : personal accident insurance policy renew