Blazeflash Couriers
Blazeflash Couriers Limited

Blazeflash Couriers Customer Care

Blazeflash Couriers Limited

Youtube
Blazeflash House 2E/8, Jhandewalan Extn.
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

Blazeflash Couriers related photos (23)

Blazeflash Couriers Complaints & Reviews

B.G.Mathur

I have sent a courier through the Flash Courier, 33-Kashmiri Market, Connaught Place, Opposite Shanker Market, New Delhi to my daughter Mrs. Sarika Mathur, 17-Mahadev Nagar, Near Vaishali Nagar Post Office, Gandhi Path, Jaipur (M[protected] vide Blazeflash Courier Consignment Note No:[protected] on 13.10.2010. The parcel was weighing 1.5 Kg. containing a ladies suit and a game box.

The Parcel has not been delivered to my daughter till date. I have made a number of calls to The Blaszeflsh Couriers and their counterpart at Jaipur but they are telling that they are still checking. My daughter has also personally visited your office at Jaipur. It is feared that the parcel has been wrongly delivered to someone else as it is understood that the parcel has reached to Jaipur but it has not been delivered to my daughter.

I have also send them a claim enclosing all the Cash Memos of the material sent by me through this courier but no reply has been received till date.

Kindly help in getting my claim.

B. G. Mathur
5-B, Shivalik Apartments
Plot No-32, Sector-6,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Ph:[protected]
M-[protected]

BLAZEFLASH COUTIERS LIMITED — CONSIGNMENT NOT DELIVERED EVEN AFTER 3 DAYS

This is to bring to your notice -

i have sent 2 consignments from Karnal (Haryana) to Delhi.
C / No[protected] /[protected]
Date of Despatch - 25th Jan 2010.

Complaint -
Trying Contact no[protected] /2 /3/4 - as mentioned on POD.. Not a single No contactable.
Enquired on all nos mentioned on web site..................... No one picks up call
It takes 3 days and still consigment status not available On ONLINE TRACKING ON WEB SITE.
??????????????????????????????????????

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — parcel not delivered

31 july 09 ko maine ek parcel mathura bheja tha. boucher number tha[protected]. parcel me bhai duj ke gift the jinki keemat thi karib 1500. parcel aaj tak nahi pahucha. sitapur ka office bhi blazeflash ne band kar diya. bareilly office me baat ki boucher dikhaya magar madad nahi mili. lucknow se laga kar sitapur aur mambai tak phone kiya magar company ne custmour ka dard nahi samzha.

Dear sir
I gave a parcel to the agent at Badarpur New Delhi of Blazeflash couriers on[protected]. Courier parcel no. is[protected]. It was to be sent at Pandesara, Surat (Gujarat). Company gives a guarantee to deliver parcels within 3 days. But till today on[protected], this parcel has not been delivered. I checked out the status on internet, which is showing that the parcel has been forwarded by Badarpur on[protected] and forwarded to Air_Mix. But it has not been delivered to the receiver till now. Kindly forward this complaint and make arrangement that the parcel must deliver on the written address of Surat, as soon as possible. I'll highly oblidged.
Thanking you.
Chetan Pareek.

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — NOT DELIVER MY POST WITHIN ONE WEEK

SIR,

I have sent an envelope through couriers from Jaipur ( Rajasthan) to Sarkhej, Ahmedabad ( Gujarat) on the 20th of May. However, the same has not reached the destination yet. Can you let me know how long does a Courirer post takes to reach the said destination? When the normal post reached the destination deliver after more than 3 to 4 days in india by post office.
Pls. quick deliver my post the said destination. My docet no.[protected] dated -- 20.05.2011 sent by " BLAZFLASH COURIERS LIMITED"
BLAZEFLASH IS A COMPANY RUN BY THIEVES AND S HOLES
THEY MUST HAVE STOLEN THE GOODS.
WE MUST REPORT TO POLICE AGAINST SUCH COMPANIES SO
THEY CAN CLOSE DOWN
Myself, Pranay Gupta, send a small parcel of wt. 30 gm from Indore to delhi on 16/05/2012, but its more than 20 days and not yet delivered, when contact to there customer care they said they are looking for it.

Mail to there different ids [protected]@blazeflash.com , [protected]@blazeflash.com , Bindu reply to put forward this case to compensation department, but not given there contact number, my parcel costs 850/- , AWB[protected]
but no one is replying how should I get my parcel or the cost of the parcel.

Please help, what should I do now.

Consignment No. Booking Date Destination Type Manifest No.
[protected] 16/05/2012 D EX_DEL/160512/1/BD AIR/D/125
Consignment Status Forwarded on 16/05/2012 PCS 1
Receiver's Name COD Amt
Remarks ToPay

Consignment Movements
Date Status Forwarded To Remarks
16/05/2012
Forwarded by INDORE PH.NO[protected] EX DELHI (EX_DEL/160512/1/BD AIR/D/125)
i am from punjab, currently studying in trichy. My exams were to start on 18th sept 2013. My father sent some books to me on 2sept 2013 via blazeflash couriers. The packet reached trichy on 10th sept2013. But it has not been delivered to me yet. I am calling trichy office daily and everytime they are saying wait for 1 hour, wait till evening etc. I tried to call the customer care number given on the website but its not working. I got the number of their delhi office and i called them. They registered my complaint but no action has been taken yet. When i again called the trichy office, he said that we will not deliver your packet, go and complain. I also sent an email to the company but i have got no response from their side. I was to prepare for the exams from those books. Today is my exam and i have not got my books till now. 16 days have passed... The company is paying no attention to this matter.. Please help me on priority basis... Thanx

samueljvictor
    From my previous employer some documents was couriered through Blaze Flash vide their POD no.[protected] dt.06.10.10. Till this time I have not received the document. When I checked with BlazeFlash Tracking system, I was shocked to know that the consignment was delivered on 09.10.10, but actually I have not received it.

When I called their customer cell, they simply said that the courier has been delivered and without providing details about where it was delivered. Even afer repeatedly calling to customer cell, they said that they need to check with the delivery boy and asked me to call them next day. On the next day also I got same reply.

When I called their senior person, then also I got irresponsible reply. Even after mail communication with their senior persons, nothing happen.

I really don't know where the document has gone. I have attached below the email correspondence I had with the Blazeflash personnnel.

*****************************************

[protected]@blazeflash.com

dateThu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:50 AM
    subjectRe: Fw: POD No.[protected] not received
    mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 10:50 AM (40 minutes ago)

Dear All,

Neither I have receive my document Nor any updates from you side.

Expecting your replay from you.

- Hide quoted text -
    On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Samuel John Victor <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Good, atleast after 20 days, you are able to give some reply. Thanks for the same.

Still awaiting the issue to close.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:50 PM, BANGALORE <[protected]@blazeflash.com> wrote:

We would like to inform you that we have informed our delivery agent and he will be clearing this problem by today .

Atam Prakash Jadon
    BFC-Bangalore
    To: Sachinaggarwal
    Cc: amit.[protected]@blazeflash.com ; [protected]@blazeflash.com ; [protected]@blazeflash.com ; [protected]@blazeflash.com
    Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 3:31 PM
    Subject: Re: Fw: POD No.[protected] not received

If the consigment is received by me, then why should I write to you and ask about the consignment. I know that your system is showing delivered, but I dont' know where it is delivered by you people.

Please investigate and kindly try to track my consignment.

Sorry, hereafter I never recommend any of my friends to use BlazeFlash courier in future.

Awaiting your reply.

SJ.Victor

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Sachinaggarwal <[protected]@blazeflash.com> wrote:

From: BANGALORE

updation plz..................

Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 2:50 PM
    Subject: Re: POD No.[protected] not received

Dear Mr.Sachin,

I have not received any information about my consignment. I have called you customer cell in bangalore and delhi. But no reply / information

Request you again to please, please help.

SJ.Victor

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Samuel John Victor <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr.Sachin

From : Trident Information System Pvt Ltd.
    M31 A M-Block Market
    G.K. II, New Delhi

To : M.Samuel John Victor
    83/2 Kadirappa Road, 5th Cross, Cox Town Bangalore - 560005

Your tracking system shows that the POD has been delivered, but till now I have not received it. Also I have called your Customer Care. They are unable to provide any information about the document.

Pls help

Regards.

SJ.Victor

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Sachinaggarwal <[protected]@blazeflash.com> wrote:

c/nee address plz.............

To: [protected]@blazeflash.com ; [protected]@blazeflash.com
    Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:11 PM
    Subject: POD No.[protected] not received

Dear Mr.Sachin Aggarwal,

Sorry to write this mail directly to you.

On 06.10.2010, a document was couried to me vide your POD No.[protected], but still I have not received the same. I have called your offices in bangalore as well as delhi and got no response till.

Please can you instruct your team to look into this issue and resolve at the earliest.

Thanks and regards

Samuel John Victor

*****************************************

Please help.

Samuel John Victor

Blazeflash — courier

i have couriered on 10 oct from daltonganj but didnot get till 16 oct jamshedpur.In this some doucuments to fill up the GATE form.
    Dear All,

Iam Madhan Mohan Reddy.P, As per above subject mentioned, iam

unable track Blaze Flash Contact numbers and addresses also.

POD:[protected] sent from delhi to bangalore on 2/11/2012. Please help me, its very urgent...

Madhan Mohan Reddy.P
    I have sent a envelop containing answer papers to ISBM, Thane vide con. note no.[protected] dated 06.12.2012.today when i got reply from ISBM that it was not delivered till date, realy surprising. Please look into matter immediately.
    DEAR SIR,
    I am sorry to write this mail directly to you.

On 30.04.2013, a document was couriered to me vide your POD No.[protected], but still I have not received the same. I have called your offices in agra as well as delhi and got no response till.

Thanks and regards

Sunil sharma
    Manager Accounts
    Ashok auto sales Ltd
    Baad, Mathura
    Mob: [protected]
    I have done DBM form ISBM, But I did not faced any issues regarding late dispatch of study materials or delay in sending certification and mark sheet . I have completed my course very successfully . Even some of my friend doing MBA from ISBM itself . They all are also happy in completing their course through ISBM. Also the courses and certificates provided by ISBM is valid with quality world wide .

raghu140
      I sent a courier from panckula to Fatwah, Patna on 9/9/2010 using BLAZEFLASH COURIER LIMITED. Today is 21/09/2010 and my courier has still not been delivered. When I am chasing the BLAZEFLESH for the same, they seems to be very irresponsive and careless. I have not got any clear response from them as yet. They are making lame excuses all the time. Please look into this matter urgently and penalize the said courier company.

COURIER DETAILS:-

Dispatch ID[protected]

Blazeflash Couriers — non delivery of courier

I have booked a courier through blaze flash couriers from chandigarh to kolkata vide receipt no.[protected]. it has not been delivered to the addresse even after repeated request from the addresser and the addressee. my previous complaint no. to the company is 260.
      my consignment booked on 31.07.2010 at lucknow at blazeflash no.[protected] has not been delivered upto 18.33.hrs of dt 4.8.2010 .kindly check status and deliver to consignee at BARODA and inform to me my contact no.[protected].R.C.JAIN

Blazeflash Couriers — Non-delivery of my courier

Documents No.[protected] dt[protected] from pune to mumbai....still untraceable till[protected].....These guys just give us their agent numbers for us to trace the documents....Shameless People....

arteerana
        I booked a courier package containing expansive rakhis for brother through Blazeflash courier agent located in Janakpuri District, on August 17th, 2010. Tracking number given to me was[protected]. This package was never got delivered to given address. I have had various verbal and written communication with Blazeflash Couriers but I was not given any reply and they have not delivered the package yet. This package had valuable rakhi's for my brother and it has monetary and emotional values for me. My brother could not get Rakhi on time due to efficiency of courier service but as they have not yet located the package makes me feel one of their employee deliberately kept the package as it had valuable items inside.

I want compensation for the value of material package had also a fine for non delivery of assured services for which I have paid service charges as well.

Original receipt of consignment booking and various email communication with courier service is with me which I can submit.

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — Change my things and some lost

My friend send me one Mobile set bettari and one ball pen but courier staff change battery and got pen .when we doing complain than said that lost ur things.

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — Non-delivery of Consignment

A consignment No.[protected], comprising of an important letter was booked for local delivery, with a franchisee of the above company " Pooja Courier Services",
        LSC, DP Block, Pitampura, Delhi-88 on 10/10/2010. After more than a month later, it has been confirmed by the consignee that the same has not been received by him. It has also been confirmed by the booking concern that they have not received any confirmation or receipt of its delivery from the controlling office. The tracking system at the web site of the above Courier Company is showing as the subject consignment having been delivered on the same day without having been signed by signed by the recipient.
        It is very strange that the consignment which was booked on the evening of 10 Oct.2010 was delivered that very day, the date shown on the booking slip, whereas the date of booking on the website tracking system is shown as 07/10/2010.

study material — NON DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT

One consignment booked on 30.11.2010 at Pune vide consignment No[protected] address to me i.e PRATAP KUMAR MOHANTY
        PLOT NO-46,UMIYA NAGAR MUNDRA
        DIST-KUTCH GUJURAT-370421
        C/O-AARVEE ASSOCIATES
        MOB-[protected]/[protected] has not been delivered to me.Kindly arrange me to deliver me at the earliest.

blazeflash couriers limited, delhi — courier facilities

My self Ajit Sharma I send some wedding cards with lots of dry fruits to my friend who live in Nandurbar (Maharastra) I dispatch this courier on dated 20 Dec 2010 but he found this courier on 30 Dec 2010. Actually this is not the main problem my problem is when he found the courier the box was repacked and all dry fruits was out of the box and cards was in the bad condition means he do not get any dry fruits and the condition of cards is not in that condition to give someone.

Booked by - BHUMI Enterprises
        Destination - Anuj Kumar
        JTO OFC Mtce,
        WTR BSNL Building
        Khodai Mata Mandir
        Nandurbar,(Maharastra)
        Bill No.[protected]

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd. — Non Delivery of Consignment

We have sent one parcel through Blaze Flash Courier Company on[protected] but till date it is not delivered to the consignee. The consignment no. is[protected]. The parcel has to deliver within mumbai but it has taken more than 9 days. This parcel is very important and urgent for us as it contains original documents. Please take a needful action to get our consignment back.

Best Regards,
        Mayur Chopade

viveksomani2005
          non Delivery of Courier

As per your schedule, my packet should reach at destination within 2 Days but it's been 10 days and it has not been delivered yet

My packet contains some important documents and which was also supposed to forward some where by 8th sept and due to your worst service, the courier has not reached it's first destination

my consignment number is[protected]

and it was booked on 4th of septmber

vivek somani
          we are permanent custumer of your company for last one year natraj drawing roorkee[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] is my docket numbers not delivered till today
          This is to inform you and update you with my grievance caused by your courier service.
          I had booked my parcel to be sent from Delhi to Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 31st of December 2010 from its paschim puri branch. with no.[protected] and it was promised by the person so authorised that to the max it will be delivered by tuesday.
          I understand that there might be some problem and it might get delayed by a day or two but not longer than that. I filed a complaint with the corporate office and spoke to Miss Aarti there.One should thank there stars if they are able to connect to the head office and corporate office because no one picks up the phone and its very frustrating. My complaint no. is G-796 .she told me that my parcel has already reached Aurangabad and gave me the number of Mr. Rakesh there.He has no manners to talk to a lady and this man told us all lies. Firstly, he took atleast 50 calls to attend our call and den gave wrong information that we may go and collect it from there office in Nutan colony, Aurangabad, Maharasthra. and when my friend went there to collect the same, he refused saying that it is still in pune. and that we must call up pune people.

NOW WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSE TO GO, ITS NOT OUR DUTY TO CALL UP AT EVERY PLACE AND TRACK, OUR DUTY WAS DONE WHEN WE PAID THE AMOUNT TO YOU FOR DELIVERY.
          This is the case of mismanagement, disgusting behaviour of your staff and to my shock you have given contacts on internet and no one attends the call from the same.
          It is my request that you look into the matter, failing which i shall be constrained to resort to legal action.

Nishtha Wadhwa

The parcel was adressed to
          Mr. Nishant Khurana, Institute of Hotel Management, Dr, Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad, Maharashtra

yet we have not received courier.pl. kindly take immediate action on this matter.
          DOCKET NO.[protected] dated 21.10.2011 ( sender) M/s Escorts Ltd. Faridabad.

RECEIVER,

GVISION ENTERPRISES
          43/2 datta nager Ambegaon (bk)
          Pune-411046
          phone: [protected]

I had booked my parcel to be sent from uttar pradesh (Rampur) to Mumbai, Maharashtra on 19th of December 2011

No.[protected]

receiver
          Ravi Bhatia

Satyajeet Kumar
            Response from Blazeflash Couriers (Lucknow) would be the worst experience I ever had.ASM- Mr Srivastav;BM-Mr Pradeep Tiwari.I strongly feel blazeflash courier company is not pay to their employees and hence they don't bother to work at all. Today is 10/09/2010 and my document no[protected] is missing since 18th Aug'10. Completely traceless.................. The Document and most important the employees.......They don't receive phone calls. If you manage to connect after half day's effort,They keep the call on hold if you have patience try it.The cell phones of senior officaial are unattended and if attended they have given FALSE PROMISE.Even the BM commits that ther delivery boy might have opened the packet and throw away the envelop and then the story continues.

However i shall put more information after taking this issue to consumer court.

DON'T EVER TRY BLAZEFLASH YOUR DOC IS AT RISK.

sachin.rdoge
              I have terrible experience with Blazeflash couriers. I have a packet which I couriered on 5th August from Gurgaon to Aurangabad, Maharashtra and it has been about a month and still it is undelivered. Worst thing is I cannot contact anyone. Noone in the customer care picks up the phone and noone replies to my email. I would suggest you to never use their service if you dont want to go through such mental agony.

anishpadhiyar
                I had sent a box containing some toys and some clothes to bhuj, gujarat. the parcel was booked at m/s. ganapati stationery corner, prahladpur, new delhi on 18.08.2010 vide awb no.[protected] of Blazeflash Couriers.
                the parcel reached to the consignee on 24.08.10. but, to his surprise, when he opened the box, it contained clothes only and the toys were stolen. when he examined the box properly, the box looked like repacked. I tried to enquire about the same with the courier company but they are not at all responding. i tried to call at their customer care centre at jhandewalan. but no response. all the phonelines are either busy or no response. i mailed to their top officials, but they did not even acknowledged. now let me know what can be done in this matter?

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — Item Stolen from the Packet

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

I have sent a courier through Blazefash Courier Service on 18.06.2010, from Lord Krishna Expert Corier Service located in Alaknanda Market. It was a well packed small packet containing a secong hand Nokia N70 series phone. This package was sent to North Delhi Address in Ashok Vihar Phase -2.
                My Airway Bill Number for this package is *[protected] *.
                Since i was sending it within Delhi itself, the package should be ideally delivered by next day. But when it got delayed by two days, so i enquired with the person who was present their. His contact number is ( [protected], [protected]). After checking on your tracking site, it was showing that the package is being forwarded from Kalkaji Center, but was not delivered further. They then informed me that it might be stolen by someone from your company.

It is such a shame for you guys, that you are taking the responsibility of delivering people things, and your own staff is stealing it. Although it was a second hand N70 model, but it was easily worth of Rs. 6000. Along with that it had very useful information and some important number stored of which I have no other record.

I want you to pay me back for my loss. I went to your office in Alaknanda, they informed me to submit the receipt which I have got from the, and the original bill of the item. Since it was an old model, I didn’t had the bill with me. So they refused to take any further actions towards it.

I cannot afford to take such big loss because of your unfaithful staff. Please return me the money back, for the item which was stolen, or else I will file a legal complaint against you guys for stealing and cheating with customers.

Looking forward to hear on this soon.

Seema Rajput
                I faced a similar problem and they haven't done anything about it yet

shaju
                  I had sent a parcel through Blazeflash Couriers Ltd from Thrissur, Kerala to Mumbai on 12/08/2010 with the consignment number[protected].

It has not yet reached. On the net on tracking the courrier it is shown that from Kerala it has gone to Chennai and then to Madrass & it is forwarded to Mumbai. After Many days also Mumbai office do not know where it is. Hope I will get it one day!!!

I still wonder why not a parcel be send directly from Kerala to Mumbai instead of sending it for a Bharat Darshan. They charge as if the parcel is sent in the flight while forwarding is done through trains with pathetic logistics. Still not sure whether I will receive this parcel.

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — not receiving courier yet

My name is Rishi sankhla...I am living in khanpur south delhi...i couriered some of my study document on 27/4 by blaze flash khanpur office for beawer Rajasthan...but yet this courier has not been delivered...when i called at the office they said we don't know...or may be it had been delivered...when i went to the office they said that we had send the courier to our agent at beawer...I called there and he said i have no pending courier with me...when i called again to the office they asked me not to call before 11.30...now whenever i called they gave me new number and asked to call...but yet there is no track of my courier ..., .please suggest me what i can do now...

BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED — parcel did not received

i have parcel a giftf to my sister on the occassion of Rakhi but it did not reached yet.
                  and i have also allready make complained about this to that man from where i dispatched the gift but thy are not not taking any response and just taking it as casual.
                  sir i am a student and this gift is more precious because i have not enough money to buy another one so here i request to you to do correct and strict action on my case
                  Hello Sir,

i have sent some urgent parcel to different different place, but still 1 people have received it instead of 13,
                  now suggest me what should I do

Blaze Flash — courier still not received

we send a courier on[protected] from rohini on this mailling address c-106 first floor east of kailash new delhi-110065 but still not recive a courier so kindily revert me as soon as possible and revert back on mail id

BLAZEFLASHCOURIERS LIMITED — PARCEL

We want to know where the parcel is presently at? The parcel number is[protected] dt 16/02/2011. It was from St.Mary's High School, Sundernagar to Fr.Basil D'Mello, Little Convent Visition School, Near Bye Pass, Kaithal, Haryana.

akhilsingh
                    I regreat toinform you that my courier has been dispatched fro Delhi on 1st july ,2010 But today is 5th july and it has not been delivered yet. So pls let me know the reason why it has not been delivered so far.

And I have contacted with Mr. Santosh (Lucknow) his number is [protected] and he asked me I am not able to do the resolve the problem.

consignment nos is[protected].

Contact no - [protected]

Pls find enclosed the details which have been downloaded by internet.

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd. Tracking Report version 1.2010.02.23

To track your consignment, please enter C/note Number.

for Multitrack Click Here

Consignment No. Booking Date Destination Type Manifest No.
                    [protected] 01/07/2010 D

01/07/2010
                    Out for Delivery by MAHANAGAR BRANCH LUCKNOW

Copyright 2010 Blazeflash Ltd. Developed by OrangeIS

Blazeflash — COURIER DELIVERY DELAY

I am an emplyee of TATA MOTORS, Lucknow. I really disappointed with the service of Blazeflash Currier.
                    I was using Blazeflash Currier for the first time.
                    I have sent Con No[protected] on 24the March 09 from Lucknow to Siliguri, West Bengal.
                    Today is 28th and till now.My consignment has not reached at it's destination at Siliguri, WB.
                    I do confirm, I will not send any further from you concern and suggest other to do so in my COmpany

With Regsrds,
                    S.Ghosh
                    Asst. manager, Planning
                    TATA MOTORS, Lucknow
                    Mob:[protected]
                    email: subhabrata.[protected]@tatamotors.com

Blazeflash — COURIER DELAY

A document sent on the 27th of Dec. 2012 from Delhi to Kochi has still not reached its destination, till date.
                    There is a very casual approach to my repeated enquiries.

nikhilgarg_leo
                      I booked a courieron 7th June 2010, it is 18th June 2010 and the courier is not yet delivered.

Consignment number:[protected]
                      Booked By: BFC-Ghaziabad
                      Complaint Number - R159

As discussed with Customer service team, Nisha in Delhi team and Ankit in Ghaziabad team, the packet is not traceable.

Email sent to all in top management (EVEN COPIED TO MD) but no response as yet!!!

Can anyone please assist me on this matter?

As a next step I am looking at someone in media to raise this issue in front of media to expose the real picture of this company!!!

Nikhil Garg
                      i booked a courier on 16th of august .
                      it is 23rd of august and yet courier is not delivered
                      consignment no.[protected]
                      This Courier company is third class company in courier industry.I have courierd one packet from delhi to delhi(Yamuna Vihar To Nangloi) on 11/06/2011, But today is 17/06/2011 and packet is not delivered till time. Packet contains some legal documents.

plz do needfully.
                      Blazeflash is a horrible company. They do not have any system gor transport / delivery of consignment. They misplace the consignments quite often. When you will call their published numbers, no one will have any clue of the packages.

in your own interest, stay away from sending consignments thru [email protected]!

atish.chaurasia
                        hi,

I send the courier from Ghaziabad to allahabad date 25-may-2010 andtill date 28-may-2010 time 12:25 AM
                        courier is not reached to his destination.I also call the number given in bill he said you confirm your courier from allahabad and in allahabad one of my friend go to courier office they said they not get any information about them so please suggest me. And in courier i send the admission form.

Courrirer Companr--BLAZEFLASH COURIERS LIMITED
                        Location--GHAIZIABAD
                        AIRWAY BILL NO[protected]

Thanks & Regards
                        Atish Chaurasia

COURIER

D K Chaturvedi
                          courier no.[protected] booked from Etawah to Gr Noida on 31.3.10. As per Blazeflash it has been sent to Kanpur on 31.3.10 itself and no trace as per company's net sight since then to 3.4.10. Not known when will it be delivered or the same has been misplaced

Blazeflash Couriers — Non Receipt of Courier.

Enclosed is the zist of complain made to Blaze Flash Courier of non receipt of Rakhi.
                          Dear Sir
                          I have booked a rakhi consignment through Blazeflash Courier through one of your franchisee-Capital Courier & Cargo in Kaushambhi, Ghaziabad on 31st July, 2009 for Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.The consignment number of the document was[protected] and it was promised by the agent that the consignment will be delivered on or before 4th August, 2009.
                          I preferred your courier over speed post & other courier companies as I have heard a very high about your services & prmpt delivery as per given schedules but in vain.
                          The Rakhi has still not been delivered at the given address in Kanpur. On enquiring through Capital Cargo; he gave me the numbers of your customer care center all of which are continously engaged. Using Consignment tracking through your website is also not delivering any result. Also the mobile of your Vaishali branch incharge-Mr.Sachin Saxena is not reachable.
                          Now delivering rakhis, once the festival is over is just like receiving rainfall once the harvesting season is over. Therefore apart from sending back the undelivered rakhis at my given address, I also want to seek suitable compensation for the mental agony and pain, I have received.

Pankaj Nath
                          Dear Sir

We are unsatisfied from your courier service. My courier is delivered 11 march 2010 from delhi to kanpur.
                          We are waiting for our courier.
                          My consignment nos.[protected]
                          plz enquiry for this.We are waiting your prompt response.

Thanks & regards
                          Er. Manish Pandey
                          IRI GROUP OF BUSINESS CONSULTANT
                          A- 1788 Awas Vikas Naubasta Kanpur 208021
                          U.P.

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — Non receipt of courier

I booked a courier with Blazeflash couriers LTD on 14/03/10 under C No.[protected] to Jammu (J&K).
                          But till 18/03/10 (2200Hrs) it has no been delivered. This shows the company is in.shoddy state of affiars.
                          The management is poor & they dont bother about the customers.I would add here this not the first time it has happened with me.
                          I request all other people not use this service in future.
                          Ravinder

ashut19
                            Dear Support

I have Courier Document on 27th Jan2010.detai is provided below.but till date it is not received at the destination.and and the support and the othe people in the company are not able to give any information about the courier delevery and its delivery.they even don't able to track where the courier is laying.

Please help me on this regard .i will be thank full to you for your responce on this.

I am attaching the mail which i send them regarding this.

Thanks regards
                            Ashutosh Tripathy

amit.[protected]@blazeflash.com,
                            dash.[protected]@blazeflash.com

dateWed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM
                            subjectFw: Is it my fault that i Use Blaze flash to courier my document.i am fed off with the serves provided by you people
                            mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:38 AM (0 minutes ago)

Dear All

I think there is no one in the company who will revert on this mail.give me correct informatino regarding this.for the last 3 days i am trying to track consignment but no one is ready to provide any information.

Mr Manoj who is sitting at gurgaon is not able to track any thing as the regional manager at BHubaneswar orissa is not picking up his phone.these people are saying thet they have send the docs to bhubaneswar their work is over and at BBSR no one is picking up the phone

today morning i talk to Mr Vimal chif zonal Manager. He has instruct me to call to coustomer care .after 1 of try i got the line to talk and they ar saying the will inform me after 2PM.

Why should i Suffer for this.is it my mistake that i courier my document through your company?
                            i want my document back on the address mentioned in the of the sender .

I am verry sorry for that i send this document through bleze flesh.

The people whome your company is paying are very responcible that is why i ma suffering for that.

Why you people are wasting your money on devloping the website and for so care less staff.

today i will go to consumer forum for this

Please revert on this mail

Ashutosh

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
                            From: <Ashutosh.[protected]@relianceada.com>
                            Date: Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 4:33 PM
                            Subject: Re: Fw: Suggestion
                            To: Feedback <[protected]@blazeflash.com>, [protected]@blazeflash.com, [protected]@blazeflash.com, [protected]@blazeflash.com, [protected]@blazeflash.com, amit.[protected]@blazeflash.com, [protected]@blazeflash.com, [protected]@blazeflash.com, [protected]@blazeflash.com, dash.[protected]@blazeflash.com
                            Cc: ashutosh.[protected]@gmail.com

VIVEKA NAND MARG,BALASORE-75001
                            PHN NO:[protected]
                            MOB NO:-[protected]
                            and Ph. Nos.
                            for each of the consignments.

Thanks & Regards,

"Feedback" <[protected]@blazeflash.com>

To<ashutosh.[protected]@relianceada.com>
                            cc
                            SubjectFw: Suggestion

Dear Sir, we require below details for follow-up with our destination branch
                            - Consignment Note No., Date of booking, Parcel or Dox., Origin place.
                            - Receivers full address and Ph. Nos. for each of the consignments.
                            Regards, Delhi Customer Care ~

> Email address : ashutosh.[protected]@relianceada.com
                            > Phone no : --
                            > Mobile no :
                            > Description : Dear Team
                            > your team at Sukharali gurgaon are very irritating,they dont know how to
                            > talk to the customers,and always give wrong informatin.i have talked to
                            > Jagdish there.whose responce is very bad there.
                            > I ask for the courier i snd with POD no:[protected].
                            > I will be thankful to you.if respond with proper details.
                            > Regards
                            > Ashutosh
                            > --

sorry — invisible mms

A MMS message come on my cell no.[protected]. Subject was welcome mms at & given a site address http://www.airtelworld.com/mms. Also give my passcode. But i am not able to view the mms. But how can it is possible that i will be activate it...

sorry — documents missing

i have send some important documents from chennai to manipur . Today is 27 november its almost 3 months but the courier has not been received. On dot courier site is showing it has been delivered. Mt Awb No. is[protected] . This is the worst courier service i have ever seen. my documents is missing still...
                            A courier was booked through M/s.Bhasin communications Bareilly with POD no.*[protected]* To, IGMS department Dwarkashish Building Delhi 92 From Arvind Kumar Jain Mob-[protected].but sorry to note that it has not been delivered uptilnow.Kindly look into the matter and inform accordingly. Thanks.
                            I had called up Blaze Flash, D-29, Commercial Comples, Ranjit Nagar, New Delhi office (tel No .[protected] for a pick-up from East Patel Nagar at around 3.00pm in the afternoon. Person attending the phone (Mr. Abid) informed me that someone will come between 5pm and 6 pm. At 5.30pm, I had called up their office and another person (Mr. Satish, as informed by him), who attended very rudely told me that pick-up cannot be arranged from Ranjit Nagar to East Patel Nagar. It seems, blazeflash is not bothered about the inconvenience their franchisees causing to general public with their inadequate knowledge and rude behaviour...

satish kumar - [protected]
                            DearSirs,

My consignement #[protected] dated 2/2/2013 (valid for within zone) through your agency "Om Global Fin-Vest Services, Garrage # 43, Pkt-D, Mayur Vihar Ph-II, Delhi-110091" has not reached its destination at Rohtak till date despite lapse of 7 days. Will you please let me know the fate of the document.

(MADHU GARG)
                            225-A/A, MAYUR VIHAR-II,
                            DELHI-110091
                            PHONE - [protected]

P.S.: I HAD SENT MORE THAN 60 LETTERS OUT OF WHICH 12 HAVE NOT REACHED ITS DESTINATION, THEREBY IT CAN BE SAID THAT THE PERFORMANCE IS 80%.
                            dear blazeflash courier
                            certain vital documents have been dispatched from Meerut(UP)
                            on 16/8/2013 vide
                            consignment No.[protected]
                            not delivered as on 01/9/2013
                            kindly respond & ensure delivery forthwith

Amit Sharma
                              With regret i have say, i had lost my original experience letter because of blazeflash.

My Father dispatched a courier from Delhi to Bangalore through Blazeflash on 18th Jan 2010.
                              Consignment No:[protected]

On 21st Jan 2010, on their web portal its written Out for delivery
                              From 22n Jan 2010, its written Undelivered and Try Again.

When i went to visit them, they said their courier boy returned the courier to company and they are not having entry for this courier.

They further say that may be this courier has gone back to delhi.

Finally they are saying its un-traceable. What does this mean?
                              I need this courier else i can end up losing my job.

I have written e-mail to their management
                              ([protected]@blazeflash.com,[protected]@blazeflash.com,[protected]@blazeflash.com)twice ,
                              but those guys are also not having time to respond back to me.

What sort of this service they are providing. I want my document back and these guys are not even responding back?

Blazeflash Delhi Address:--

Amit
                              91-[protected]

Blazeflash Couriers Ltd — Discrepancy in courier charges [Resolved]

Vinay Kulkarni

I need your help in resolving following cheating done by franchise of Blazeflash Couriers Ltd.; I...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Blazeflash Courier — Non delivery of documents [Resolved]

Sreekumar RK
                                Respected Sir,
                                I had a worst experience in my life with Blazeflash courier.My friend has send me some documents from...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (49)

ARUN RAJAN
                                BLAZE FLASH AIRWAY BILL NO[protected]

I have sent Air tickets by courier on 04 Jan 2010 but till now they have not delivered the same nor any phone call from them .

After lodging thew complaint they say that they do not have any stations at Muri Jharkand .

My family was to travel on 10 Jan which contained Air Tickets from Ranchi.to Delhi .

Now they say the my packet is returned after my lodging the complaint that to on 12 Jan 10 . The company should banned from serving Indian courier or should be heavaily penalised ,They are making heavy bucks by making fool o[censored]s.Strict law should enforced to check these types of menance going . I want my money back at any cost Rs 35 was charged ,mentally i was disturbed and gone heavy tension .

Attaching AWO

Any one listenning

NON DELIVERY

Blazeflash — Non Delivery

I dispatched a document from delhi to jaipur on 5.11.08 but not delivered upto date 13.12.08 and no any response of commnications to the company only they said no traceble

What and where i Have to do

Umesh Sharma
                                  Respected Sir
                                  My brother booked 1 cover from Mathura On 10/12/09 by Blazeflash Couriers Ltd. and Cons. No. is[protected] but till today i did not get it i sent a mail to that Co. also but after that also till now i am waiting for that cover only . Sir it is my kind request to you that try to do something to get that cover as it is very impotent So please i shell be thankful for you

With Regards
                                  Umesh Sharma
                                  17 A Andol Nagar Gandhi Pudur
                                  Upplipalayam Post
                                  Coimbatore 641015 ( Tamilnadu )

saurabh_juneja2007
                                    Respected Sir,
                                    This is to inform you that i send one package from mukherjee nagar to east of kailash the packet consist of a wedding card and a box of sweets.the weight of the packet was around 1 kg they charged me 100rs to send the package.i agreed and paid the amount the amount include packing charged they told me that they have to pack it in cloth otherwise they wont be able to deliver it i agreed i paid the amount.I got a call from them after 2 days stating that nobody was available when they tried to deliver the package so its comming back i was being asked to pay 50 rs again so that they can try to deliver the package again.i paid the amount that was being asked...finally the package was delivered after 6 or 7 days. i was being told that they have recieved an ampy box of sweets with a wedding card>>>>Someone from their department tore the package with a blade and ate all the sweets from the package.I was so upset when i heared this news my relation with my friends suffered because of this i felt so ashamed and humilated and i was not able to believe that this could happen to me.Kindly look into the matter my number is [protected]
                                    i m in karimganj(assam)
                                    i was to receive a courier about 3-dec. as per the rule of two days for delivery
                                    but i still not received it
                                    my consignment note no. is[protected]
                                    Date of booking:-1/12/2010 (DOX)
                                    Origin placel;- Rohtak (haryana)
                                    Receivers:-
                                    Ashish Manchanda ([protected]@gmail.com)
                                    Raychem Rpg Ltd.
                                    Silchar road
                                    Opp. Maruti Service center
                                    near kalibari temple
                                    Karimganj -788713 (Assam)
                                    Ph. No. [protected], [protected]
                                    dear sir, i sent a courier from new delhi to bajpur himachal pardesh dated on 20/05/11, & consinment no is[protected].but still this not receive to feroz tasqher...my mobile no is-[protected]...

plz reply me as soon as possible...
                                    Dear Blaze flash team,
                                    I have couriered a box containing seven sunglasses to Amritsar on dated 12/9/2011 which was supposed to reach the destination in next two days,
                                    But I got to know that it haven’t reach still.

Please find out the problem and track the shipment ASAP.
                                    Courier details

Consignment No. Booking Date
                                    [protected] 12/9/2011

Best Regards,
                                    L.Omesh
                                    Jack & Jones
                                    G-22, Pheonix Mall, LDA Colony
                                    Kanpur Road, Lucknow :- 226012, U.P.
                                    Tel No.:[protected]