India Post Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to India Post

Having problems with India Post?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Post customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Post

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

View more phone numbers

India Post reviews & complaints(8408)

Very bad service literally my passport is dispatched to gopalapuram west godavari with out any information or with out reaching to my place it is returned back and they mention insufficient address atleast they didn't reach to my address how they say insufficient address very bad service people look for speed post for there emergency situation, needs but at that they only they are behaving like this means how they can belive on this services kindly my request is plz plz look in to this issue

Delivery status after Delhi Rs TMO office showing item despatched on 4.02.2023
    The envelope is not delivered till date
    India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consignment no: UI[protected]IN says item delivery confirmed but I haven’t received my order.
      India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted the parcel in 31st jan at 3.35 pm tracking no is EI[protected]IN amounting rs 566.40 but ist been 7 feb and i have not received a single tracking or details after 3rd feb its not updated anything . i need that par el urgentky thats why i did the speed postusually iys delivered in 3 days but its been 7 days now it it not fair at alll this service is really not worth it par el has my wedding caards and i need then urgently my wedding is in 22nd feb how can i manage withoutthemmmm i need my parcellll urgently by todayyyyyyy.
        India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I received SMS from indi post that the "Courier not delivered - Remark insufficient address". Delivery person even did not attempt a call to find address. Now how can I get that?

Article No. JN[protected]IN
          India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consignment : RI[protected]IN .

Post not delivered to destination and since 05 feb 2023 no update on status.
            Status : received receptacle from abroad.

already submitted complaint but no response .
            complaint No: [protected]
            India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sent a parcel to Delhi on 24 Jan 2023 but it has not been updated after dispatch from DELHI TMO on 30 jan
              consignment I’d EE[protected]
              Plis look into it
              India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel was booked on the 30th of Jan, 2023 and it still hasn’t reached me. It is stuck at Kolkata RMS mails since the 4th of february and no updates after that.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

My package has been stuck in the same city as the delivery address for the past couple of days. Prior to this it was stuck at kolkata air foreign rlo building for more than 20 days and I am getting worried that this too will be the current status for the sudden stop of my package for the next few days. I will not be able to pick it up after the 9th of February and am afraid that it won't arrive on time. The tracking details of this package is LP[protected]AU.

Kindly get to the bottom of this delay. I hope to hearing from you soon.

F. C.
                  India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One urgent letter was booked from Ashok Vihar Delhi 110052, vide booking number ED[protected]IN for Puthiyara 673004. Today on 5th February letter is still no delivered and showing at Delhi. It contains my urgent college documents, if they don't reach on time, it will cost me my college admission

My Consignment No is -CK[protected]IN
                      My registered parcel is coming from Sadashivanagar So, Bengaluru.
                      Almost 6 days I didn't received my parcel. Please it's urgent.

Hi sir/madam,

My father has booked an urgent speed post from my native place to Bangalore on 25th of January 2022, the tracking no for that is EW[protected]IN. It's more than 9 days, but still didn't receive it. Over the internet also i am unable to track. I have visited many time to the sending post office, but didn't got any response from them.

It's very much urgent for me. Please expedite the matter as soon as possible. IVR no:[protected]

Thanks & Regards
                        India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Why my order is getting too much delay? please deliver my order as soon as possible.
                          India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I urgently need my debit card it was returned due to issues in my address. It is stuck at mangluru nsh for the past 7 days. Without sbi receiving it they won't redispatch it. My consignment number is :- AQ[protected]IN Please help.

India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please help me with the status of the international air parcel
                                Consignment Number : CL[protected]IN .since earlier it was shown as parcel reached in Prague on 31st January 2023 and now the Tracking data is not showing from[protected].

Attaching the screenshots hereby.

Vineeth
                                +91 [protected]
                                India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My passport was not delivered due to insufficient address even when the address was properly given and verified by the police verification.
                                  What should I do to get it delivered?

Passport Number: Z6496318
                                  India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have haven't received my pan card which article No: AX[protected]IN. but I have gotten message today that pan card (article No: AX[protected]IN) is delivered. I think India post has delivered at *Wrong Address*.
                                    India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel has been dispatched from DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE on January 23, 2023 and it should reach me by now but THE TRACKING HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED SINCE THEN. It's been 8 days till then and there's no update on the tracking. Kindly update the tracking details.

Hi Team,

I Sai Chaitanya Kunda, pursuing Masters in USA. I couriered important documents from USA to India, which will helps me in the process of securing education loan, and it reached to "DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE" on 20-JAN-2023, it been more than 10 days till date my parcel isn't released from there and there is no progress the delivery.

With this delay my chance of securing education loan in India is getting reduced day by day and it is creating chaos. Hence requesting to prioritize my complaint and make parcel delivery asap.

Original Tracking Number: 9200190221582752528235