India Post Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to India Post

Having problems with India Post?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Post customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Post

Delhi

India Post Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 112 011

India Post reviews & complaints(7422)

My courier (Tracking no: ED[protected]IN stuck with canada toronto-a custom hold and extra information are showing as "awaiting presentation to border agency/s" since 14 th Jan 2022 and canada toronto office has not bothered to call/inform me regarding the same.
The tracking shows awaiting presentation to border agency/s. Its been more than 10 days since the packet reached canada via india post it is a most important wes document. Totally disappointed with their services! Kindly resolve the issue at the earliest!

Hello Sir,

My speed post EMS tracking number is EI[protected]IN.

It was an international package sent from Indore, India. I was the receiver in California USA but due to wrong zip code (Instead of 92606 they entered 09260). My package went to some military services address and later on it gets lost. (Lost Confirmation mail is attached with this application)

Note: Sender( My father) submitted the zip code correctly but later on it was manipulated that result into the status of lost package. (Receipt is attached as a proof)

After confirming from USA postal service that package has been lost, we proceed to claim for it.
    Regarding my claim we came to know that will be getting only 30% of whatever we had claimed.
    This is even not compromised amount. My father sent items of 21k (We submitted bills at local post office too).

Looking forward to hear from you soon Sir/Madam. We suffered a lot physically & mentally during these months.

Yours faithfully,
    Sonal Choure
    India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel was showing me DElhi AP TMO I request you please dispatch my package it s most important for me it s already 3 4 days late please sir EG[protected]IN MY PARCEL NO
      India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My consignment numbers are CY[protected]IN and CY[protected]IN. Delivery date is passed . Please send my study material asap.
        India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had sent an parcel of weight 17700 gram and also paid 9390/- to post office(CP[protected]IN) its been 51 days that my parcel not reaches at Newzealand, its stuck at IGI TMO New Delhi, i use to mail everyday to them but they also replied as UR ARTICLE IN TRANSIT, if my article actual in transit then it should be reached at destination country till now, they are just trying to bug me off, its my niece's first b'day on 25 jan, we didn't met her till now because of lockdown but we had send lot of items for her special day as our love and blessing, it was out biggest mistake ever to trust on India Post service, only 3 days are left in her b'day, its my humble request please help us to sort it out

Complete against
            India Post

Your customer care says
            IPPB not working on bank holidaysbr...

I have asked for Certificate of particulars from India.

RR[protected]IN, RR[protected]IN

Its stuck, Please check this and please help here. I need this asap

[protected]:27
            IGI TMO NEW DELHI, Send receptacle abroad (Otb)

[protected]:04

Sriganganagar H.O, Item Dispatched

[protected]:55
            Sriganganagar H.O, Item Booked
            India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, my India post parcel has been dispatched from Silchar TMO and it's been four days and still no further updates, it's...

I purchased an Item online, but I have no update since 11 January 2022. I only se retained by border agency/security for unidentified reason. Please expedite the process and update the status of my package. It's valuable to me. Tracking : EP[protected]US
              India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a few identical Items online, 3 of 4 got delivered but the last one has no updates since 11 January. I only se retained by border agency/security for unidentified reason. Please expedite the process and update the status of my package. It's valuable to me.
                India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir Mera parcle no.cr[protected]in h jo ki mere liye Rajsthan se 22 dec.ko bheja gya h aur 29 dec. Ko shree nagar se 1cbpo m chla gya h jo abhi tk 1cbpo hi h sir please help me
                  India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir my shipment is held by Chennai customs how to get my shipment how many days too delivery to my address please help...

My parcel was booked at Bahadurgarh HO on 17/01/2022 for pincode 497335. It is showing to be dispatched at Gurgaon PH since 20/01/2022. The status has not changed. It is a Speed Post Parcel Domestic and very important. The consignment number is EH[protected]IN. Please update the status and let me know when it will be delivered.Please Deliver it fast.
                    India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Family Send Parcel to GOA to USA on DEC 06, 2021. my Tracking Number is CM[protected]IN. status is showing IGI TMO NEW DELHI. Its been now 1 Month There is no moment of my Parcel. Please Dispatch the Parcel As soon as Possible.

Receiver name
                      Anita Vaz
                      11960 Airline Dr
                      Houston TX 77037
                      India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please be advised that CD[protected]IN parcel contains prescription medicines for my husband and they are currently being held by border security.

These covid times cause delays in everything and they are just adding more delays to the process.

Kindly help me out please

India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made two NSC on 19th January 20222 with GPO. Making my wife as nominee.
                          Hear correct surname spelling is AGORWAL which was wrongly written by GPO people as OGARWAL due to agents mistake. Justice demands that such a small error could be rectified against a simple request letter from us along with a screenshot print out of my saving account taken from India post net banking showing my saving account details and nominee name with correct spelling. But instead GPO people going against the need of law unnecessarily demanded lots of documents like PAN card and adhar Card also of my wife.
                          As per banking law so many documents are not required at all when my saving account has my wife's name as nominee with correct spelling is enough evidence
                          In this case. Asking for so many documents in such a small matter is nothing but only harassment punishable under the various acts.
                          R K Agarwal
                          India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My two Speed post Articles were sent from IIT Kharagpur Technology Post Office 721301 on 17/1/2022. Articles No: EW[protected]IN and
                            EW[protected]IN . It contains Medicine fo Heart Treatment. It’s not reached yet .
                            Chanchal Dutta
                            Ved Vihaar AWHO, W:31, Subhas Nagar,
                            Tirumulghherry, Secunderabad 500015
                            Phone: [protected]
                            20/1/2022
                            India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On visiting website of India post for tracking the delivery status of my item, it is showing as “item delivery confirmed”...
                              Booked speed post for an important consignment on 14th Jan 22 from Delhi to a relative in Kolkata. Item yet to be delivered...

My speed post parcel with consignment number EW(protected)IN has been stuck at the Mysuru Sorting L1U since 16/1/22. It shows ‘ITEM DISPATCHED’ from that location. Since then, no update has been made on the tracking status of my consignment. Please look into the matter asap. The contents of the parcel are of very important purpose.