BloomsVilla Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to BloomsVilla

Having problems with BloomsVilla?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BloomsVilla customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BloomsVilla

Karnataka

BloomsVilla Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

BloomsVilla reviews & complaints page 7

I placed the order for a birthday cake along with some add on of chocolate and flower on 27th March for delivery on 29th March.
On 29th I tried to reach them over call/chatbot but no response. Finally on dropping mail I got a reply that since it's in the outskirt so taking time kn delivery and it will reach by 6pm the said date. Unfortunately it wasn't delivered and when mailed further got no further responseresponse. I also mailed for refund.
My question is the address was provided on the initial day itself. Had it been an issue delivering then it could have been informed earlier and I could have gone ahead with some alternate arrangements.

Please please don't play with people's emotion money and time.
Not a long way to go.
BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received confirmation saying my order is confirmed. but all of a sudden evening i received call saying my delibery is not possible since the area is out of tjeir coversgae area. the pin code was however clearly mentioned while making the order. the worst part is i havn't still received my refind or has provided any updates regarding the same.
    BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very bad service. Plz refund the money

totally cheated
      BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 10 pink tulips awith glass vase of Rs 2899 Bloomsvilla Order BV2265641 on 12th March 2022 and was promised delivery at 6 PM but the customer care guy called and informed that they will deliver it next day i.e 13th march 2022 and I agreed.

Next day the delivery guy came with different flowers which i asked them to take back as this was not my order. He asked me that he will get the correct folowers on the same day...
        Horrible service.
        They don’t deliver what they have mentioned.I paid 250 extra for midnight delivery which they didn’t. So if you guys can’t deliver on time why are you charging extra?
        They don’t even attend the calls. The packaging and Quality of flowers was poor felt like got from some road side....
        I had placed an order to wish my wife on her Birthday on 09 March.
        I placed an order for a delivery of Flower Boquete at Midnight of 08 March, as I am living in Tashkent.
        I placed the order on 08 March, 2022 at 16:00 hours and made full payment including the cost of the Flower Bouquet and additional charge for Mid night delivery I received the Confirmation Mail from BloomsVilla at 16:18 hours of 08March 2022 indicating my order...
        Hey my order number is BV2264844 and I placed this order on 8 March 2022 and I choose the 6 pm to 9 pm delivery time. Now I want to cancel this because my friend's birthday was on yesterday.
        I am trying hard to contact the Bloomsvilla helpline number but didn't get any response from your side. Please refund my money...

I ordered for an express delivery and even payed additional for the same day delivery and it didn't get delivered for 2 days after continously emailing them for 2 days they mailed back saying the product has been delivered whereas nothing has come till day.
        BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed order for 6/3/22 morning slot 8-9AM yet order was delivered at 1 o’clock.I paid extra 200 in advance to avail the morning 7-9 AM slot delivery. That is why I haven’t accepted the bouquet because moment has passed. And i called on their customer care no [protected] but no response.
          Therefore, I request you to kindly see into the matter and help me in get refunded.
          I can be contacted on[protected]
          My...

It is embarrassing.. I ordered on 03 Mar 22 and then they informed me on 04 Mar that the item is not available, can an alternate item be sent. I agree. Then they say additional cost of Rs 400 for delivery or gift coupon. I ask them to do the delivery anyways but without additional charges since it is their mistake. Further embarassment is no updates for one full day. 16 mails have been sent and the latest mail once again asks me the same question asked yesterday. The essence of my gifting is gone and you are embarrassing me further by wasting my time trying to get my money back or delver my gift...

Kindly redolve the issue... And what's wrong with your phone
          BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made 3 orders for ky family members and they never received it. order no- BV2262111, BV2262114, BV2262115. Please issue a refund. The total cost of the product was Rs. 3097
            BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

These people have charged for something that wasn't delivered i had ordered cake and flower for midnight these people have not delivered this product nor they plan to refund the amount. they have hold my status they don't have a customer service that functions properly everything in this company are scam. I have also warned via email these people are not even scared of complaint . please put this company of list or complaint to police about...
              I placed an order (Order BV2263441) on March 2nd 2022, for a flower bouquet (Gorgeous Beauty - Regular Flowers / No Vase) from Bloomsvilla to be delivered on the same day evening at an address in Palani town center, in Tamilnadu, for an amount of INR 699.
              They took the payment through UPI.
              Later the day, they kept the status as "on hold - out of delivery area". While I raised a complaint in the site on the same...
              I had requested of a flower bouquet for my husbands birthday on 25th feb. The flowers were not delivered. The customer care phone number is non functional. They only respond over mail with a standard response " we have send the flowers. We will send it again . tell us the date." This response is not acceptable as they don't not share the details of delivery, nor the details of who received the flower. Sending the flowers a week after birthday...

Order - BV2262741

I ordered chocolate truffle birthday cake, they charged me RS 600/- for 1/2 kg. And bloomsvilla delivered some local bakery cake which was stale, and broken by the time they deliver it. I can’t believe this. We trust you guys and you loot us. Cake which was delivered was not at all similar to what is shown in the image. In fact the flavour was totally different.

They don’t receive calls for feedback too. I would never recommend Bloomsvilla. They just loot people. Never trust this service . If possible I can share the picture of the cake they delivered to me.
              BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order BV2262767 was to deliver the bucket and the cake.
                They did not had the any flower to deliver on designate address. So requested to cancel the order.
                Offered substitute were of no use and meaningless.
                It was clear request to cancel where I believe customer care misheard intentionally and put the order On hold status.
                Tried to reach over mail and numerous attempts on [protected] which went unanswered.br...

I had order cake they dint deliver saying delivery address is far it's in out should give 400rs delivery charge so I said them to cancel my order and refund my amount but they deducted 200rs without reason very disappointed wil not refer anyone nor I order.
                BloomsVilla customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order a plant and some chocolates worth around 1250/- over Bloomsvilla on February 25, 2022 but still it is not delivered....
                  I had tried ordering flowers for my sister in law for her birthday on 14th Feb through Bloomsvilla. The order was destined for Kolkata. I first tried Google Pay around 2:38 pm (pic attached) though linked Axis Bank account, the amount 1059 was debited but the transaction failed. However the failed transaction was never refunded and it is already 9 days now. I raised the issue with Axis Bank however they said it should be refunded...

Order no. #BV2260023 was never received even though full payment was made on 14/02/2022. Further Bloomsvilla did not even returned the amount.

They simply kept the amount without delivering the product