Body Care Customer Care

India - 122002

Mobile:
Mobile:

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Body Care, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Working hours
Mon09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tue09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Wed09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thu09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat12:00 am - 12:00 pm
SunClosed

Body Care related photos (8)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Body Care Complaints & Reviews

Body Care — pathetic laser service

swatijain69 on Feb 23, 2020
Pathetic laser service provided by body care.
They offered me laser sessions for chin & upper lips for approx 14k....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Body Care — services not given

Shivali Sethi on Dec 12, 2019
    I would like to put to your kind notice that i started my hair colouring sessions in gujranwala body care delhi and the staff...
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cosmetics

Body Care — fooling customers & ripping them off

swatijain69 on Oct 13, 2019
      I had taken laser sessions (For upper lips & chin - 5-7 each) from body care & slimming center gurgaon, near rapid metro station...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Beauty

Body Care — refund money

Meenu TALWAR on Aug 7, 2019
        I have complaint about bodycare rajouri garden.
        The staff is unprofessional... I am really frustrated
        I had...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Health & Beauty

Body Care — I'm complaining about vest design which got washed away

Dipika Bhansali on Jun 5, 2019
          I had brought a vest for my 7year son which had some captain america design on it, unfortunately after 5-6 washes, the design...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Kids & Baby

Body Care — the body care wax is worst product it always turns into liquid

Ninoshika on Jan 19, 2019
            The body care wax when we use for the first time when we use it is good but when we use for the second time the product turns...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cosmetics

Shweta1771 on Sep 10, 2018
              I ordered a pair o[censored]ndergarments from them which they got wrong item delivered amd when i emailed them to exchange it with another item or refund me.. They are not replying me at all.. As they have self courier system so how can i know wht should i do now own.. As they are undergarments they have to be returened immediately otherwise they wont refund it.. Hope u will help me in getting my prob solved as soon as possible

[Sep 10, 2018] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Body Care — band for # all

lozabetters on Jun 29, 2018
                Heavily pregnant and the women in the shop was having a go because i put products at the top of my shopping because i can't...
                Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Cosmetics

dk_b
                  I visited crown interiors faridabad showroom dtd. 15apr18 and brought some innerwears for my son. I checked salesman about credit card payment before purchase. He said yes but post billing he refused to accept. (Ok i had no issue i paid thru debit card) but then he denied to give any carry bag (Suggested that carrybags offer only for a purchase over rs.1000).
                  This kind o[censored]nprofessional behavior is highly unaccepted from brand showroom of a reputed firm.
                  Request you to please look into the matter and place corrective measures otherwise it will be very difficult for you to sustain your business in today's highly competitive market.

[Apr 16, 2018] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Goutam Kumar Sahoo
                    Body care — kids inner wear
                    Ka kavita goyal on nov 11, 2017
                    I have purchased underwear of body care for my son from kids zone, jagat farm, greaternoida. But i was surprised as after only one use it was worn & stitch open from downside. Body care is a reputed company and the customer who is paying much more for a good brand in comparison to other will really fedup with sich complaint of product. So pls look the matter and arrange for the exchange of product bought by me...

[Dec 02, 2017] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Kids & Baby

Soniya Karnwal
                      I am complaining about panties. I want to inform u that i had purchased 9 panties for me & my daughter. After some time when we had used them l notice a tiny hole in it after 2-3 wash. Then it repeat in other panties. As u know we can not use all of these at a time. I had complaint it to shopkeeper priti general store, s. D market muzaffarnagar u. P. He told to me show it to him. Next day i have shown it to him. He has argue to me. This is repeat in all panties. I have spent a lot of money to purchase it. It is my right to change it. Finaly he had change 2 panties with 2 lesser value panties. But this problem continue.

[Aug 24, 2017] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Took lasor treatment from body care. Crown plaza, Faridabad.and after two sittings of no results they denied me further service and also no refund is provided. When asked for solution, service was denied.

Kather Moideen
                        I'm kather moideen from trichy . My order number
                        Hi! Your ShopClues Order[protected] for Fantastic Five Combo - Axe deo + Hot col.. has been shipped by Aramex with tracking number [protected]. Your order will be delivered by Fri 30 Jun. Track your order status http://sclu.es/5wcoQ. Click to download the App here https://goo.gl/EV500e

But not receive my product. Only three nos received.

[Jun 28, 2017] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I am a regular client of Rajouri Garden. I had my feet fracture. I had already informed Ms, Divya, Ms. Ekta for the issue. Again after I joined them back they refused the sevices
                        I want message on my email when your undergarments sale held on aga Khan hall on my contact no.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Manpreet Singh Kohli
                          Rajouri garden body cares employee dont have manners to speak how to treat there customers. I have spend almost 80k but still i didnt got any results but apart from that employees are mannerless. There is an emplyee named navjot she is such an illiterate dont knows how to treat cuxt. She refuses to make my diet chart and i have also yoga classes for faster results and she told me that u r doing this for yourself such pathetic services from such a known brand

Maninder kaur

[Apr 22, 2017] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Body Care — Refund not received.

Sunny Renu Arora
                            The Body care koramangla closing down after looting victims
                            Date of incidence: Feburary 2017

Hi, Body...
                            Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Weight Loss Products

Body Care — Cheating in Hair Treatment

Gaba Amit
                              I have visited Body Care (Preet Vihar) for My Hair Treatment. Initially they have told me to take a package of rs. 20000(4...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Ani arasu
                                Hi people, i am anitha a from bangalore.
                                Body care kormangala and delhi is a big fraud company. I paid 1 lakh rupees for body slimming. Hardly went for 12 sittings out of 48 sittings for which i paid. I took the pain of paying money, travelling 70 kms a day and also taking the pain o[censored]napproved injections. I have increased my weight. No results. Also i claimed for a refund, they told refund is not possible, when i escalated that bloody female manisha from delhi is asking me to file a case but she will nt give my money back. Sudh who handles the company seems to be a female. They are only money collectors, zero services, zero results. They plan to steal our money by canvasing to join additional programs which is off zero use. I lost my money taking 13 sittings. Dr usha who serviced me she is a who robbed money from my credit card, speaking good to me and joining me.

[May 26, 2016] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                size

size

Men's Inner Wear size
                                Men's Inner Wear size

[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

ratnamalanaik
                                  Hi Friends,

Please don't get fooled by sweet ads of Body care, they are not upto mark for their services and results.
                                  I had very bad experience with Aundh branch. Quality of product they use for facials are of low grade with side effects.

Ratnamala Naik

[Feb 27, 2016] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Chor hai gujanwala town body care wale koi be enke baato mai aakar apna paisa Barbaad na kare. Sab machine khrab hai sirf ye bolte rehte aaj he khrab hue hai or kabhi be theek nahi hote . Apne paisa enke hath mai de kar Barbaad na kare
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Mukund Meowa
                                    I purchased Rs 22000 worth weight loss services from bodycare in jayanagar Bangalore, but later saw that the place is very dirty and they don't clean beds or equipment. They are fake and lie in the beginning making false promises but after taking money they don't care about your weight loss.

[Jan 11, 2016] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    I had purchased this perfume the large bottle before Christmas as I do every year from your company the spray top has broken now so I have not been able to use it I do not have my receipt and I'm quite disappointed that this has happend on a nearly £20 bottle of perfume.
                                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Weight Loss Products

kavita goyal
                                      I have purchased underwear of body care for my son from Nikitasha model town panipat. but i was surprised as after only two wash it was worn from downside. body care is a reputed company and the customer who is paying much more for a good brand in comparison to other will really fedup with sich complaint of product. So pls look the matter and arrange for the exchange of product bought by me.

[Dec 18, 2015] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kerry1983
                                        I was in the Coventry branch on the 26/10/2015 I bought what I needed to buy as I got outside the door a girl with blond hair came running after me demanding she check the top of the pushchair as she seen me put something there I didn't pay for I let her see there was nothing there I had no apology she was very rude and aggressive I was mortified everyone was staring at me. That day it took me 3hours to leave my house to come to your store as I suffer from depression and anxiety this has really shook me up its made me not want to leave my home at all I'm still not over it now this has had a horrible impact on me

[Oct 28, 2015] Body Care customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employers

Recently Discussed

pathetic laser service
                                          refund money
                                          Body Care
                                          fooling customers & ripping them off
                                          band for # all