[Resolved] Bookmyoffer.com — Product not working properly

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 kmandal01
on 28/04/16 I was booked a samsung 16000 mah power bank which was advertised in your website. It was delivered to me on 03/05/16. But the power bank was not working properly. So I request you to take the product back and refund me. I hope you wil solve my problem as soon as possible. Otherwise I will have to take necessary legal steps against your online co. who promote this advertisement. As I had already sent 3 emails. But still I donot get any response and your customer care no. are not working.

Product not working properly
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 31, 2016

[May 09, 2016] BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Smarty Sonu's response, Mar 11, 2016
Please return it and refund
shubham ahlawat's response, Mar 18, 2016
my pawer bank is useless
chang my mi pawer bank
it is not working
BookMyOffer.com / Saturday Sunday Media Internet Customer Care's response, Sep 30, 2016
Dear Customer,

We apologies for the inconvenience. We shared your details to our customer suppport team and they will contact you soon. Appreciate your patience and assure you that we will make all efforts to meet and exceed your expectations.

Comments

Mene ye side se power bank liya tha but ab ye nahi chal raha pls muje mere 748 rupaye dedo
mera no he [protected]
Purchase a watch in bookmyoffer, they send duplicate watch...

Samsung 10class memory return
I buy m-i power bank .its not work. Very bad I try customers care no response.
Hi I am chinmay, i want to ask question about how i return my order.
My memory card is not working... And dont pick up my call...and i want to change it plzzzzz help me

I was aply to rybun aviator blue but there are not a blue its gry and I want blu colour

16gb defective piece
Contact [protected]
I want to cancel my order
Order no. [protected]
I have a order book in bookMyOffer.com and I have collect the order when I see the product it is very lower quality
I have purchased 64 GB and 16 GB memory but they are duplicate and not working card I want refund my money.

Old samsung Power bank received. After fully charged the power bank when connect a single mobile for charging purpose, power bank get fully discharge with in 2 - 3 minutes... LED also not working.

Email: [email protected]

Order Number: [protected].

I complained too much time but found no response..
Faulty in memory card.I buy today from bookmyoffer.com Reference no is [protected]. 32 gb Memory Card.Rs 548

Dear sir i buy a 32gb card rs.458 but he dosnt work so plz replace this memory card
Sir I m buy ray ban sunglasses but that was fake so refund my money .

Memory card not supported in any device. .

I ordered class 10 sd card but that is not working.. My order no is [protected]
I am booking in samsung 64gb memory card but send baniyan pls return this order order no [protected]

I want the refund of the product.

Level 18 one Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India