Bosch Home India
BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.

Bosch Home India Customer Care

BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Thu 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Bosch Home India related photos (111)

Bosch Home India Complaints & Reviews

arjunbs
I requested for service for refrigerator on april 2nd, but till now we didn't get any response from them. Even while delivering that product they provided dent refrigerator, and they informed that hey will replace it, but didn't get any replacement from them. The installment is not properly done. The retailer behave very rudely after purchasing a product. The product we received is not working properly.

[May 25, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Has there been any resolution yet? I experienced one of the worst sales experiences too, with the dealer, Aarjay Retail in Bangalore.

Elwyn Pinheiro
    Bought the machine just 2 years back and now they say the drum has failed and i need to pay rs 13500 for a replacement of the drum

I asked for a discount at the least as its only two years and they didnt agree... Finally i requested them to change the drum as early as possible and i ll pay so far there is no responses after a work order has been generated two weeks back

The work order no : [protected]

[May 20, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Elwyn Pinheiro,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have escalated your complaint. Our customer service team will contact you shortly.

With Regards,
    Siemens Home Appliances Team

abhi_2011
      I bought washing machine a month ago after 2 weeks we started facing problem. It was taking water and without washing garments after 4 min water gets drain. Did the complain in customer care center complain number [protected] and it has been more that 10 days no one has visited. Despite of calling again and again no one is there to attend. It is the scenario of ncr so god knows what about other parts of country. Will never buy or recommend this product. Pathetic sales service

[May 12, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bosch Home India — Bosch refrigerator issues at rudrapur

Siddharth Ganguli
        Undersigned has purchased bosch refrigerator model no - kdn42al501/2012, 358 ltr, frost free from ahmedabad in the year 2013.

Sukh1
        I bought Aqua tech 100+ car wash pump from ur showroom at Ludhiana two years ago.
        I went there to get my gun repaired. I was told by ur staff that company stoped producing this pump and launched new one. So I can't get new gun for my pump.
        I was shocked to hear that. It means I have to spend 10000 to buy new pump.
        Tell me how will ur company survive in maket i[censored] don't provide parts to ur old customers. I[censored] can't provide service to ur old customers plz stop making false claims in ur advertisements.

[Apr 14, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bosch Home India — Washingmachine adapter&tap not fit properly

I make compilant make more than 10 times but not response immediately.they say limited techinician only avaliable. so we make remedy as slowly.

Bosch Home India — Pathetic washing machine service

Anbarasan Vadivelu
          I have purchased a washing machine (Model no wax18260 in/01 and fd/c no is 9112/00512) on 29/08/2012. On 28/04/2016 i have...

RaghuBandreddi
          This is with reference to bosch refrigerator.
          3/11 (March 11th 2016) -the alarm started ringing continuously indicating there is some issue. We called customer service and filed a complaint and turned off the fridge . Ref no. [protected]. We had to make at least 10 - 15 calls to make sure a technician visited our house. The technician couldn't figure out the issue (The alarm stopped temporarily when we turned on) and closed the issue.
          3/22 - the problem resurfaced and we opened another complaint. This time we realized cooling is not working. Ref no. [protected]. This time again, we made numerous calls, escalated multiple times. After four days someone visited our place. After couple of visits they figured out some components are malfunctioning and need to be replaced.

3/29 - opened another ticked ref no. [protected] and promised to get the parts in 2 - 3 days. We called several times to follow-up when no one turned up after three days. Now what we hear is, the part needs to come from germany and will take minimum 7 - 10 days.

Issue: lot of food got spoiled in the beginning due to cooling not working. We are with out a refrigerator for more than 10 days. Kids at home. No one seems to care. This is a high end refrigerator and bought it with lot of confidence in bosch company. No one seems to understand what we are going thru. If the parts can't be serviced from india, why are they selling the product in india ? If it takes weeks to repair, something like fridge which is an essential appliance, should they not arrange for an alternative ? Is this not minimum we expect from a world class company like bosch ? I can't even count how many calls we made in last two weeks to service center. So far i do not have any date when it will get repaired.

Next steps:
          I need someone higher up to look in to this issue immediately and investigate service center operational efficiency and customer responsiveness. Want my refrigerator to be repaired asap or at least provide a back up. We can not pull this any further.
          I plan to write to bosch ceo and make him aware of this issue and impact to the brand image.

[Apr 04, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bosch Home India — Bosch washing machine showing e17 error code

evaniagrace
            The washing machine is under gurantee.have raised a service request as its the third time im getting the error.the service...

Shibino
            I have given my Tata Manza Quadrajet car for service in BOSCH Authorized car service centre in Bangalore named Times Motors, K Narayanapura Main Road, Nr Rashtrotthana School, Hegde Nagar, Bangalore-77. I have given my vehicle first time here instead of Tata motor service center since I trusted the name BOSCH. But I got a very bad experience with these people.
            Issue:-My car engine light was on, Speedometer was flickering and vehicle showed some missing in slow speed.
            My experience with Bosch is as follows.
            1. I explained the vehicle issue to a Bosch expert/Manager and the initial comment from him was “This is the least bothered vehicle in India and he doesn’t want to commit on this vehicle”. This is a very insulting and disappointing comment.
            2. There was a careless test drive taken by one of the Bosch mechanic, who indeed scratched the vehicle with gate post. The manager did not have a courtesy to say a sorry.
            3. There were lot of vague suggestions from them on clutch disk, turbo systems and fuel systems. In fact the clutch was new and replaced from Tata authorized centers very recently.

4. Manager suggested replacing the diesel filter first and checking if the issue resolves. If not replace the entire fuel pump. If the issue still persist, suggested to replace the turbo and clutch systems. Tata Manza is loaded with censor technologies and there were no related warnings for the components he pointed out. We suspected a wrong approach and said the same to him. He shouted at us and said. “You tell me the right approach then”.
            5. Since there was a engine warning light on, we asked him the reason of that, indeed the real reason for going to their service centre. He suggested scanning the vehicle through the software.
            6. He did not find the option listed for Tata Manza Quadrajet 1.3 Litre engine on the software and was trying with options like Indigo TDI engine, Fiat Linea Multijet, Vista 1.2 Litres.
            7. Then he repeated the same comment that this is the least bothered vehicle in India and he doesn’t want to commit on any Tata cars. We recommended them to mention the same on the Bosch service centre board placed outside his service center that they don’t want to allow Tata cars coming in.
            8. There was a speed censor error which came up through scanning result when he tried with various car engine options. We were not sure if the software has given a proper output and the warnings related to engine light, as the software itself did not have the option for Manza. He asked us to pay rupees 1200 for the scanning.
            9. We refused to pay the bill as we were no happy with the output with different engine options on software. But he forcefully made us to pay the bill. Scanned copy of the same is attached.
            10. The very unprofessional experience and I am requesting an action against this as this is ruining the entire Bosch good will.

Poor and unprofessional service. Charged heavily for a wrong service.

[Mar 20, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Bosch washing machine model classixx . Many times gives es indicator during washing at time of 17 to 27 minutes remaining evenafter having water supply and power on.

Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. — Car service

KS Ram
              The Manager,
              Customer Care Centre
              BOSCH Power Tools (PT/SAI)
              Post Box No 3000 Hosur Road Adugodi,
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Mohan b a
              I purchased the washing machine Model WAK 24168 IN 101 on 19-8-15 at Girias, Indiranagar Bangalore. From the beginning, the machine stops working with a beep showing E17. I complained several times. They rectify and go and the same repeats. There is some problem in the macine. I just want you to take it back and replace with a new one.

[Feb 23, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bosch Home India — Washing machine repairs error 26

Don LK L K
                Sir
                I have purchased BOSCH WASHING machine on 29/AUG/2012/, customer no
                A0131682 / DEALER VIVEKS/‎
                TYPE/ENR-...

Iamprasad
                Actually i complained about washing machine repair, to ur service person, but he doesnt respond to it since 1 month. Once he attend and said that iam busy, i will see u after 1 week, but he never. The service response is very very poor. Plz check over it.iam from puttur & tge service person name is jaikumar

[Jan 27, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

arjunbs
                  Hello this is arjun from mandya, Karnataka. We bought a refrigerator "KGN57AI50I" and washing machine "WVG30460IN 8/5 KG" on DEC 12th, we got delivered through VRL. The packing of refrigerator was worst. After 5 days we unpacked, there is dent and some scratches on refrigerators, 7th day service guy came, he found dent and scratches then he took photos of it, he informed us not use it, tht they will give replacement of it. I waited for their call for almost 15days, then I only called them they replied that " we are not going to do replacement" the nonsense reason they gave is 1) Delivery is through VRL 2)We unpacked the refrigerator before service guy visit. 3)we complained or called them after a week we received delivery. My argument is, we waited for service guy for 5 days then we unpacked the refrigerator, but we kept it idle(even not switched it on). After argued with retailer, he suggested to do complaint . Then I made a complaint, my complaint num is "[protected]", I dint get any call from them for 3days, on the third calling them at 6th time, they said my complaint has escalated just now(when I called them around 8pm, 3rd day). waiting for replacement and their call. In my life I wont purchase any bosch appliances, I request not buy any bosch products. WORST SERVICES. PFA below, pic of packed state of refrigerator when we got delivery.

Refrigerator replacement has not done

[Jan 06, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

arcotramm
                    HI I had registered complaint about the crack developed to the door clamp which allows the front door to open and close fitted to the body of the machine. (enclosed picture). The complaint was registered vide No. [protected] on 11th Dec 2015. The engineer came to our residence after 4 days and taken the picture and left stating will get back in 24 hours time after reviewing this with Mumbai office. The Engineer did not call up and I had to call the call centre couple of times to review my compliant. Subsequently the engineer calls stating that the entire door along with clamp has to be replaced as the clamp is made of plastic thought my machine is under warrenty. I did mention that the clamp (inges) is made of cast Iron, he refused to accept. I am seeking your assistance in resolving this issue on priority. Please find my washing machine details. Bosch Washing Machine SNO. WAB16260IN - 6 KG Date of Purchase : 14th Sept 2014.

Complaint Not addressed

[Jan 02, 2016] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    kindly treat my case on high priority

My mobile [protected]

Thanks Ram Mohan

ikart32
                      Hi, im staying in vadapalani chennai-26 my contact no - [protected], Nearly three week im waiting wating foe demo on my new washing mechine, but no one can come..so ple send me quick..

[Dec 26, 2015] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ritaxlri
                        Worst service that can be ever given by a consumer organization. Bosch washing machine under warranty has conked off in a years time ... Service request placed last Sunday - 29 November 2015 morning was attended to only on Wednesday - 2 December evening after multiple follow ups ... The engineers went back after diagnosis... An escalation request was placed again to resolve the issue on Friday - 4 December 2015.The first response to an escalation request has come in now - Saturday 5 December 2015 evening 6 p.m. - more than 36 hours later! The funniest part is - this is only a response call to tell me that they will TRY to resolve the issue on Monday. Despite repeated requests, to give a standby machine and the next higher up contact detail - no response to that as well ... Only one response - we will see on Monday 7 December 2015... This is the worst customer service I have ever come across! If I make a call to Samsung, they solve it within 24 hrs and if not possible would have given me a standby machine ... Buying Bosch was the worst consumer electronics decision that I have made in the last 20 years!
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Dec 05, 2015] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Dec 08, 2015
                        Dear Rita, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Bosch Home Appliances Team
                        One of the worst decision in my lifetime is buying the Bosch dishwasher.

When my dishwasher failed in just 2 yrs time I was asked to replace the heating element for 8k which I did and when asked for explantation on how the heating element was damaged in just 2 yrs they sent a technician home to check if the water is hard at my place. Please note-- they insisted to send the technician to chk the water quality despite me telling them that I have been living in this place and city for just one month now and hence there is no point checking the water quality here. So, the technician who came to chk the water quality opened the machine and fixed it back and left home.

Few hrs later again another Siemens technician came home to install my new purchased Siemens washing machine (probably another mistake in my life). The moment he looked at the dishwasher he asked me if anyone opened the machine as he could see water around. I said yes and also mentioned that I didn't bother to turn on the machine and chk when technician was around as he actually didn't repair anything. He said the person has not fixed the dishwasher back properly.

Then he tried to turn on the dishwasher and at that moment I heard a thud notice and he further opened the dishwasher and showed the burnt motherboard due to water inside.

I am completely frustrated with this overall situation. I am short of words to explain my frustration.

So the lesson I learn from my experience is there is no point spending money on premium brands. There is no difference between them and other so called non-premium brands in the market. I regret for wasting my money on Bosch.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bosch Washing Machine — Complaint lodged on 02-11-2015 with complaint no 0473443220 +047344673+0473444806 [Resolved]

Joshua ch
                          On purchasing Bosch washing machine, I thought I am a proud customer in India but now Iam extremely regretted for having bought...

Rk sethu
                          Bosch claims in all its ads/ communication saying the only washing machine that will not dance / move ... It's all fake ! I believed it just because your croma ppl also said the same and its all just waste of money. When I spoke to the Bosch service center they are charging 800 rs to say why the machine dances ! Money spent on Bosch is waste
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970

[Oct 27, 2015] Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Bosch Home India Customer Care's response Nov 03, 2015
                          Dear Rk Sethu, We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact and location details here or write to us on service.[protected]@bosch-home.com to serve you better. Our representative will get in touch with you shortly. With Regards, Bosch Home Appliances Team
                          Aru you using the stand?
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bosch Home India — Washing Machine Power Module failed in 2 years 3 months [Resolved]

msingh34
                            We purchased Bosch Avantixx Washing Machine WAS24460IN in January 2013. In March 2015, the machine stopped responding....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (6)