Siemens Home India

Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

I am writing this to whoever can help me out of this situation after exhausting almost all contact numbers I could get my...

Complained about refrigerator not working on 26th July 2021. Inspite of multiple technician visits and multiple part changes, multiple calls to their ASM, BM & ZM they are unable to identify the problem. The freezer works well but the refrigerator part does not work !! I have to escalate on social media to get them to respond every time. It’s now 52 days since I complained. Had to buy a standby small refrigerator after the first two weeks. Now will have to junk the Siemens’s refrigerator and buy a quality refrigerator
Sep 16, 2021

Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I requested repair of My Combi Oven on July 14th 2021 In Khar West Mumbai. The repair is still not complete after technicians...
    APPLIANCE: Clothes dryer machine
    APPLIANCE ID: WT47W540BY/02
    APPLIANCE ISSUE: Takes 5-8 hours to dry clothes...
    We have purchased fridge, micro oven, washing machine and dishwasher from dj appliances pvt ltd in the year 2016. We started...

Not worning
    Jul 05, 2021

Problem - Siemens WM Front door -Hinge support broken (worst Quality) and no drain of water [Model -WM12K169IN)
      Complaint...
      More then 6 months have passed but the complaint has not been taken care of. The machine is lying useless.

Buying...

Washing machine is not working properly even after we on the switch .
      Jun 16, 2021

I have purchased the above mentioned product by advance payment.The product arrived at my hospital on 31st March.I am told someone will come to install it but no one has come as of today (15th April 2021)
        Apr 16, 2021

Dear Customer,
        We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share with us your contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.
        Siemens Home Appliances Team

The door of the refrigerator is damaged on delivery and we were assured of a replacement. No one has contacted us for over a month. The card board and racks have just been left without proper installation for over a month.
          Pathetic service levels and low level of quality check.
          Mar 02, 2021

Hi Thimmaya,
          Siemens Home Appliances Team

We got some problems in our washing machine and we contact Siemens Service center at tiruppur Tamil nadu. In 2 Day service Man reached here and he said our sensor board got repaired need to change. 3 week's passed but no response from there even we call several times no responsible. Please solve this problem as soon as possible. We had 1 Year twin babies it's very difficult without having washing machine.
            Jan 05, 2021

Jan 12, 2021
            Updated by karthick38
            1/26 A Cheyur Main road
            A kurambapalayam
            Cheyur post
            Avinashi, Thiruppur 641655
            Tamil nadu
            Seimens service manager is not worth to be a manager post. He is not responding our call and not even attending and his mobile number [protected].
            Dear karthick38,
            We are sorry for the experience you had and would certainly help you. Kindly share your registered contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.
            Dear karthick38,
            Kindly share your registered contact number, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.
            Siemens Home Appliances Team

Cooling is not effective as ice is getting formed behind vegetable trays.
              This is just two years old and didn’t expect from such a expensive Siemens’s refrigerator.
              Dec 28, 2020

Dear Raj267,
              We regret the inconvenience caused and would certainly help you. Kindly share your registered contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.
              Siemens Home Appliances Team

Today (26/12/2020) I have received my laptop through courier from DTDC, when I opened the parcel, my laptop was damaged. Please take responsibility and compensate for the damage. Please find attached photo.

Updated by gopidtdc
                Updated by gopidtdc
                Please as soon as possible resolve issue.

Best Regards
                Gopi S
                gopi.[protected]@siemens.com

I have purchased Siemens Washing Machine model no WCNM59 WM10K160IN in 2016.Suddenly it stopped washing.I have made a complaint .Siemens service man came and found that Motor board got damaged and it should be replaced with new one. After 2days they called n told that board costs 5700/ which is very costly, when compared to the market price so we asked them to discuss with the company regarding price but so far they didn’t make any calls. Don’t know when my request get satisfied. Very frustrating.
                  Dec 25, 2020

Dear S.V.Boovarahan,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

The response and service from Siemens are horrible.

I registered a complaint number [protected] on 11-Dec with the call center. After multiple follow-ups a service person - Mr.Pradeep visited and concluded that he was not sure what was the problem. After multiple additional follow-ups, another person Mr.Manikandan showed up and concluded that the circuit board needs to be changed and would take 3 days to order and obtain. After we gave the go-ahead and waited for about a week with no response, we managed to find out that the call was canceled by the technician. Their supervisor/ owner of the service center Mr. Rajan promised to obtain the part and install it in a couple of days, but stopped answering calls after that. We asked the call center again and were told that a new complaint # [protected] has been raised. When we asked for escalating the issue, we were given the mobile number of a branch manager Mr. Venkatesh-[protected] and there is no answer.
                    Dec 24, 2020

Dear rambhak,

Siemens Home Appliances Team

I had bought a Siemens dishwasher (iQ500) in 2016. The machine is out of order for almost a month. The service engineer came about 15 days earlier replaced a heating element, charged Rs 4000/- but probably defect is elsewhere in some other part hence the machine did not start. The service team is not responding thereafter. Its a pathetic after sales service by the Siemens. The complaint no. is [protected] which is still unresolved.
                      Dec 16, 2020

Dear dryashwant,

Siemens Home Appliances Team
                        I have launched compalined on 27 nov.2020 for my HOB having registered number [protected] (manish agrawal pincode-281403)but...

My seimens dishwasher not working. i raised complaint with sri sai associates an authorised dealer for repair. the technician came on 14.7.2020 and collected service charge of 800 rupees without repairing and left citing that parts are not available with him. The technician took away some parts the previous time he arrived a month back and did not return till now as a result the dishwasher is lying useless. It looks as if siemens has only such useless technicians for the job. and i want my dishwasher to be repaired immediately else I have no other alternative but to approach the consumer court.
                        Nov 26, 2020

Dear Abhi01,

Siemens Home Appliances Team
                          Our dishwasher was working properly, but for the past one month, we've been noticing the water was not getting hot in the...