Siemens Home India

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Arena House, 2nd Floor, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Awesome

Siemens Home India related photos (75)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Siemens Home India Complaints & Reviews

Abhi01# on Nov 26, 2020
My seimens dishwasher not working. i raised complaint with sri sai associates an authorised dealer for repair. the technician came on 14.7.2020 and collected service charge of 800 rupees without repairing and left citing that parts are not available with him. The technician took away some parts the previous time he arrived a month back and did not return till now as a result the dishwasher is lying useless. It looks as if siemens has only such useless technicians for the job. and i want my dishwasher to be repaired immediately else I have no other alternative but to approach the consumer court.

[Nov 26, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Siemens Home India — Dishwasher ruined by technician during service

johnjose11 on Nov 19, 2020
    Our dishwasher was working properly, but for the past one month, we've been noticing the water was not getting hot in the...

Siemens Home India — Dishwasher faulty

Veenu Chakladar on Nov 18, 2020
    I bought a dishwasher in June 2020. Since a month, there is a problem; the dishes are not getting washed properly-there is...

Siemens — Refrigerator [Resolved]

Artani on Nov 2, 2020
    This is regarding my two door refrigerator, in last week of August 2020 I complain service center. Technician visited 0n 30/08/2020...

Siemens Home India — Damages caused due to negligence

subbu venky on Oct 28, 2020
    1. On the 15th of September, Siemens visited my new apartment to do an initial site visit. During the visit I had a provision...

Siemens Home India — Siemens Washing machine not working

Sachin Chorage on Oct 24, 2020
    I have purchased Siemens Washing model no W/M WM 12W440IN on 6/10/2019. Suddenly my washing stooped working. I have made a...

Devarati on Oct 23, 2020
    No one is coming to repair siemens built in fridge inspite of repeated calls

[Oct 23, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Devarati,

We regret the inconvenience caused and would certainly help you. Kindly share your registered contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.

Bosch Home Appliances Team

Nidhi_Parekh on Sep 21, 2020
      We had ordered the fridge basket from siemens for our fridge.
      It ahs been more than 45 days we have still not received it yet and after calling upon the toll free number numerous times no reply was received.
      The call operators kept saying that we will receive our product within a week whereas already 45 days have passed.

[Sep 21, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Nidhi Parekh,

We are sorry for the experience you had and would certainly help you with this. Kindly share your registered contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.

Siemens Home India — Dishwasher Issues

BHADRESH GANDHI on Aug 27, 2020
        Dish washer purchased & installed on 28th June 2020.
        Service order no [protected] dated 8th August 2020. Location Surat.br...

dipesh14 on Aug 20, 2020
        Siemens ( Bosch) warranty is fake, From past 3 months, my dishwasher is not working but inspite of repeated requests there is no response . They just tell that they are coming but never came, don't keep there appointments. If i call they are coming next day and then part is coming after 15 days but it will never happen

[Aug 20, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I lodged my complaint on 4th june, after that executive came and told i need to pay Rs 4500 for repair and i told its under warranty, they told one part is under warranty and other you need to pay, what a method to charge money

After 1 month executive called me that they forgot the visit and pls tell me the problem. i send serial number again, they told part will come by 14th august and now after complaining here, they are doing harassment calls from Bosch (Siemens), they are doing timepass, telling executive is coming from different numbers
        Dear Dipesh,

Siemens Home India — Siemens 5 burners hob repair

Dandamudi on Aug 12, 2020
          I purchased Siemens all range for my kitchen in 2015.
          From day one 5 burners hob giving lot of troubles, raised complaints...

Siemens Home India — non repair of dryer machine for past 4 months despite repeated complaints

arpnajain on Aug 11, 2020
          Despite multiple complaints and emails to siemens customer care, my complaint no. [protected] stands unresolved till datebr...

Sahk1998 on Aug 11, 2020
          Detergent dispenser door remains open

[Aug 11, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          We require an urgent service

We regret the inconvenience caused and would certainly help you with this. Kindly share with us your registered contact and location details, so that our concerned department can get in touch with you to assist further.

jeevan santhosh on Jul 17, 2020
            It's just Five years and already Water inlet broke couple of years back and now Heavy smoke came out when machine was in Spin mode and technician suggesting to change Drum and shock absorber which might cost around 10K.

German Products are believed to be redundant for such errors and if a washing machine can't even complete 5 Years it's a disgrace to German consumer products.

Please do the needful.

[Jul 17, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Siemens Home India — wm12k268in102 siemens washing machine

devamp on Jul 10, 2020
              My self swapnil parikh residing in mumbai, d n nagar andheri west, i have been using seimens washing machine, where i had...

chandanpri on Jun 23, 2020
              It has been around one month that no one has reached out to us yet. I totally understand and empathize with the covid situation. But, the waiting time has been unbearably long for me. This is unbelievably pathetic service provided by siemens. This wait has been long enough for me to discourage myself and anyone else in future for buying any of siemens products. Maintenance and after sales service is supposed to be equally important as the quality of the product. This needs to taught to the after sales team, in general. If not, i am sorry to tell you that you are planning to fail as a product and as a company.

[Jun 23, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jita marfatia on Jun 20, 2020
                I bought this refrigerator with model no kg57nai40i on october 2019. After 3-4 months the inverter got broke and we had to replace it. Again after 1 month there was gas leake. Now in the period of lockdown refrigerator stopped working and there was immense noise from the machine like crackers. There is absolutely no temperature control and my food is getting wasted. I am in very much trouble for last 2 and a half months nad company has refused to replace this model. Also the service is very very poor and service head doesn't even know how to talk to a customer. Being a customer i am in very much trouble during this period of pandemic and still company is not taking any responsibility for this faulty product. Dont bye this

[Jun 20, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Siemens Home India — Poor customer service

Haroon Avuliya on Jun 17, 2020
                  Its been few weeks since complaint was registered regarding issue with dishwasher. No response for service center. They said...

Belle Bhav on Jun 15, 2020
                  The dishwasher starts having problem as soon as the warranty gets over i. E in 2 year 1 week i get problem, because of lockdown they weren't able to send an engineer and even after lockdown is over they dont seem to be bothered about the hassel and least bothered even after continuously complaining

[Jun 15, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sunil Yalasangi on May 25, 2020
                    I had purchased siemens washing machine on 1.10.2017 with model/e-nr:wm1251671n/01 & slno.[protected]. From last days problem with inlet i. E. No entry of water. Please arrange to send service engineer

[May 25, 2020] Siemens Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.