Bosch Home India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 11, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Bosch Home India

Having problems with Bosch Home India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bosch Home India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bosch Home India

Bosch Home India Website

Bosch Home India Head Office Address

Arena House, 2nd Floor Main Building, Plot No.103, Road No.12, MIDC, Andheri East
Mumbai City District

Bosch Home India Phone Numbers

Fax

Bosch Home India reviews & complaints page 5

The Bosch Washing Machine (Front Load) purchased on 21.07.2021, the lock system of the front door is locked and not opening. Please check the problem and rectify it on an urgent basis as the clothes are in the machine.
Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The organisation only cares about selling their products and once that has been done clients are no more of any use to them, not one buyer of Bosch would EVER suggest anyone to buy their products.

I thought I was the only one who they are treating like garbage even after complaining on twitter twice, but looking at the google reviews it is clear that the organisation runs with NO ETHICS WHATSOEVER.

If this...
    Raised a complaint to fix dispenser leakage. They assigned a service technician who did not rectified the problem properly and gave wrong suggestions to replace the suspensions. Used some m-seal to in our dispenser drawer tray to fix the problem. Asked us to buy water filters and overall he charged us rs.5300.. Bosch is giving franchise to anybody who pays them. For their profit we are losing our hard earned money. This is literally a scam...
    I purchased one washing machine & fridge from one of the best home appliances shop at Trichur on April 2016. Within one week fridge showed complaints- not cooling. They changed one spare part took about 10 days and rectified it. Within 2 years again not working properly - flooding the back tray. This also rectified. Now 2 months back onwards water comes from under the freezer compartment and flooding the floor. 3/4 times service people came....

Ref not work not give cooling frezer fan not make a noice
    Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had called the service center in cochin. To know details about the services for hand mixer . Instead of answering properly to my question. They suddenly responded something and cut the call . I felt it was quiet rude . Without knowing the customers needs responding quickly and cutting. Its not right . I guess they didn't even hear the complaint. It was not right ....

Bosch Home India have no different after sale support. Its very terrible to purchase its Chimeny or Hob.
      I have purchase its Chimney which installation charge was 1500 by Technician. Chimney create to much noise. Hob consumed much Cooking gas. Not suitable for Indian kitchen. Burner are less effective.
      No services after sale in Lucknow. Be bare to purchase Bosch home appliances in Lucknow.
      Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have Purchase a Washing Model no. WAK24268IN S.no.[protected] by VIVA ELECTRONICS, LAXMI NAGAR DELHI VIDE Sales Invoice no. 2082 Dated 30th June 2021.

This is to inform you that now till today machine not installed by your service department. Three technical person has been come for installation but they were confused to how to installed the machine.

That is very bad for your company reputation. You...
        Tax invoice number PSPINV16924

Today I faced worst experience by given a car service at Bosch service center electronic city Bangalore. I was never asked the executives to do few things o[censored]v poish and car wash. But these guys have done without my acknowledgement a, so I asked for a explanation with service manager Mr. Vasanth, but his behavior was too worst he is not even ready to lesson what I was tried...

Product malfunction.
        Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised a complaint with Bosch India to fix the drain pipe of my top loading washing machine, as it is leaking and causing a puddle of water in my kitchen each day. Complaint was raised on June 15th and after the engineer visited there has been no response despite several follow-ups. I was promised this would be expedited but I continue facing the inconvenience.
          Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased bosch 559 litres fridge on 23 Jun 21from Ankur electricals Noida. Despite repeated requests to dealer and lodging COMLAINT with bosch toll free number, no one has come to install and give demo. It is more than 50 hours.
            Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hello Prakash how is your experience about your 559 ltr refrigerator how is after sales any issue faced yet I am also planning but after sales review are pathetic your experience with help

1. Recently I have logged complaint about the drainage pump, service engineer replaced the drainage pump and charged me 2120 where as Bosch service center told me that it is around 1800 only.

2. Once he fitted the PUMP, my drum started making noise and than they started saying it will cost you around 10000, the same DRUM which was working before he opened the machine. even in job card he mention everything is working fine....
              Chitra Sarma

Bosch India.
              service.[protected]@bosch-home.com

Bosch Washing Machine:
              Ref no. [protected] Cust. Id: [protected]

I have bought a washing machine in 2017 and taken Extended Warranty as well.

The Certificate of Extended Warranty...

I purchased Bosch refrigerator 5 months back and since day 1 I am facing issue with water collecting in vegetable drawer and spoiling vegitables. I raised 3 service request for the same and all service request closed without and resolutions. On my 1 request, Bosch engg came with a 3rd party vendor for attending service request, he agreed that the water inside vegetable box is in excess and need logger ( Bosch tool to do RCA) and since that in last 4 month he never came back and closing multiple service request with false comments. I had escalated this to Bosch Pune branch manager, but still not issue is not resolved.
              Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              No update from Bosch team.
              Royal rajput's reply, Jul 24, 2021
              Hello Sapna how is the experience is it resolve I am planning to buy but after reading after sales service pathetic review need to think
              Sapan Gandhi's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 26, 2021
              No it's not resolved, Bosch service team is not at all concern, there is no escalation matrix in place. Tickets are closed without attending and you are not informed. Customer care will raise new request, if you want. Customer have no rights to escalate. Even though I escalated to Bosch operation manager here but still no outcome. Never buy Bosch product, that is a biggest mistake, I did..

Its really a worst situation to call and follow up the service centers and people there on regular basis for solving our bosch washing machine complaint which is repeatedly being malfunctioning till date, even after getting it back from the service center two days before.
                The service people were unable to diagnose and fix it to proper condition.
                The timmer gets tripping off and error code E83 is being displayed, making the wash program to halt.
                Don't know even Reputed company like Bosch is not having the skilled workers.

Hopping for a fast solution for the complaint. #By a good technician.
                Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On a great regret I am composing this mail, having believed in BOSCH company, as good brand, bought Bosch True mixx Mixer Grinder 750W MGM6641BIN, On 14/03/2021 from BOSCH Authorized Dealer: Maharashtra Electronics, Old Mumbai - Pune Hwy, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411018.
                  Grinder has defect and its jar got stuck to base and could not be able to remove. After raising ticket, Technician arrived and he also was not able to remove...

Installation support staff is not supportive. Even to fix the installation time they are not doing it properly.
                  Bosch Home India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought Bosch 8kg 5 star 1400RPM INVERTOR TOUCH CONTROL FULLY AUTOMATIC FRONT LOAD WITH HEATER SILVER (WAJ28262IN) ON 30.01.2021 after analysis, company performance & rating.
                    But Now, expensive cloths are being teared by washing machine. Firstly I did not believe BUT IT WAS REAL . I thoroughly checked and confirmed that this is machine fault.
                    Then I raised complaint against Bosch company( Complain ID-[protected]), they just...
                    I brought my second washing machine from Bosch due to quality. i bought washing machine on 13.06.2021 from your brand store at vadodara. (shree parshwanath Enterprise) sales person Ms. Binita Bhatt. i received the product on same day. after 3 days i open the pack of machine i found the door of washing machine found tilted and put pressure every time to lock the door. i immediately complain and sent some photos on Binita''s what app no: [protected]....