BPO Projects India

Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Near Tata Consultancy Services

Bad

BPO Projects India related photos (11)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

BPO Projects India Photos

BPO Projects India Complaints & Reviews

Totally fraud, they will ask you to pay first saying that they'll do this and that. Don't fall into this trap. They are big time lie. Specially, poonam, tarun and many more. If you need proof contact me.
Jul 27, 2020

BPO Projects India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Doesn't providing the refundable security deposit. Please don't take any work from this. The are not keeping up their words
    Jul 23, 2020

It seems like the bpo projects india is a scam company i have search for the review and everyone has given a false review for the company i have number of the same and i was assigned with an executive called tarun sagar is extension number is 1038 each every mention the number to contact them i was offered html typing for which i have to pee 2000 rupees but i think the my money has phone so whoever read this post must contact them and do the needful is a fraud company. The number to contact them is[protected]. Also there is one more extension 1444. Im not mentioning the same someone help me get my money back they are pakka fraud.
      Jul 13, 2020

200%fake company. Company is meant for cheating people.
        No one fake company and projects
        Please don't waist your money and time.
        Jul 10, 2020

I noted your number. I will give you a number. Meet him and file a complaint against them. We will fight against them, Like us there are so many who will fall in scam. We shall save those along with getting money back. I will spend for court and complaints don't worry.
        Kavin Prasat's reply, Jan 5, 2021
        i am also suffered by that sacm company pls, help me bro..
        hima3072's reply, Jan 23, 2021
        dear Rajesh:

please also give me the number, will file a complaint against them.

I had applied the job in naukri and one executive sheeja she is a big fraud and she told for form filling weekly the amount will credited in the account from june i was doing the work till now not received a single rupee she had taken 2000 from me...
          I need my cash immediately
          Big fraud company
          Jul 10, 2020

Please don't become fools.
            They have specialized people like ritika and her tl seema who can make every one fools
            They will never respond to your msg or mail and even calls
            All the people in the company are trained so well that your efforts after investing and working for vain
            Please don't trust them
            Jul 09, 2020

Please don't waste your time and money.
              Not worth of anything
              Ritika and seema hope your enjoying my money and my efforts
              Jul 09, 2020

Please don't waste your time and money.
                Not worth of anything
                Jul 09, 2020

sir i have taken some projct kindly guide us plzzz
                contact me on eight seven zero seven eight six zero seven six seven on whatsapp

Malty national level fraud company there is no limit for encouraging
                  Guys do not believe in this company
                  1000%...

I m working in bpo projects india banglore...5 month up working but not my payment clear

Tarun verma manager is fraud person and anusha n executives big fraud person all over company is a fraud person
                  Jul 02, 2020

Myself abhishek bidar. I can't get any work after my payment 1800rs cheated my money. Am not interested to work. Refund my...
                    I had joined the form filling process and paid 2k for it, by february i had filled the forms and applied for payment, the...

I took the project on 23rd march 2020, but due to corona, the complete country was under lock down, no executive was available for guiding and no response from their contact details given. Now after closing of lock down when i asked to revise the agreement they are not accepting and saying this is not possible and asking to rejoin once again and even not possible to refund my money.

This is completely a fraud company..., don't trust
                    Jun 22, 2020

It seems quite likely that bpo projects india (www.bpoprojectprovider.com)is running a fake job racket under the pretense of providing bpo jobs. There are too many inconsistencies in their claims and a huge number of complaints that cannot be ignored. Read more here: https://bit.ly/BPOProjectsIndiaScam
                      Jun 09, 2020

I applied in this company through naurkri.com. Mr. Johnson was my executive and he asked me for rs 2000 as a security fees...

They are not assigning the project and not giving my money back, i paid 5000 rs for registration. Pls help me for getting my refund back.
                        May 29, 2020

Myself abhishek bidar
                          I applied for a home based html typing job through what'sapp. This company contacted me and asked for a registration amount of rs 1800 in order to start the job. After receiving payment they have gave me project. But im not interested and told them to refund she is not responding. The person who contacted is
                          Hi, i am preethi from bpo projects india, just now spoke to you

Send your photo & government id proof scan copy, so that i'll check the eligibility criteria.
                          If any executive connect u means say them that preethi is guiding u

Preethi
                          [protected]@bpoprojectprovider.com
                          [protected] | press ext: 1009
                          [protected] ext: 1009

Please help me, this is a fraud company.
                          Refund my Rs 1800 immediately.
                          Refund my Rs 1800 immediately.
                          May 22, 2020

May 22, 2020
                          Updated by Abhishek Bidar
                          Hello i can't get my refund 1800 rs last 2months ago march 2020 i done html project.
                          I told a lady call me refund my 1800rs she blocked me on what's app her dentails
                          Hi, i am preethi from bpo projects india, just now spoke to you

If any executive connect u means say them that preethi is guiding u

Preethi
                          [protected]@bpoprojectprovider.com
                          [protected] | press ext: 1009
                          [protected] ext: 1009

Myself abhishek bidar cell no [protected]
                          Refund confirmation letter • with the reference of work id (S) and invoice no-# bpo-006489 refund will be proceed. • according to the agreement terms, client can get their refund amount as per the working months of their id (S). • at the end of agreement period, it may be either completion of work (Or) cancellation of the work, client can get their refund amount according to the month’s of work • gst & other handling charges won't be refundable.

Yesterday (20-may-2020) i have complaint about the bpo projects india (https://bpoprojectsindia.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzZj2BRDVARIsABs3l9KiMpjwTXwbw2RY_Pn...
                            I have received a call from one lady (Abitha) extension 1026, regarding data entry work. She asked me to pay a refundable...
                            I have paid rs.2000 for the project as a refundable amount before getting the project. I did not get any reply from them after...