Real Data Jobs Complaints & Reviews

4.4
Last updated Aug 19, 2022

File a complaint to Real Data Jobs

Having problems with Real Data Jobs?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Real Data Jobs customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Real Data Jobs

Real Data Jobs Website

Real Data Jobs Head Office Address

54,Andavar Street, Sampath Nagar
Erode
Erode District
Tamil Nadu

Real Data Jobs Phone Numbers

Real Data Jobs reviews & complaints(462)

I want to apply work from Home part time jobs for students to earn money...

Hi sir

I need part-time job
    Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly cancel the membership for [protected]@gmail.com so that i can access my already paid money which i cant withdraw through PayPal since i have to renew membership and i have no money .kindly send through PayPal account under that Gmail.
      Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm complaining my money is still pending i cant withdraw since I'm outside India and there is no way i can withdraw thro PayPal option
        Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A have knowledge in accounting and gst return filing

Dear user
            You three people got suffer about this company from Data-team.co
            Don't pay any amount to that person
            If you getting any problem pls contact me [protected] working at crime branch
            We need evidence so we also taken the job from that Data-team.co
            10 days I did and submit on 31 st last month
            After that I got 153 forms are wrong
            Then continuously whatsapp me to make the payment 3, 400 and he find out who we are suddenly he block my number in what's app
            So people don't pay amount if you getting any issues call me
            Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need a refund for my recent transaction for the membership as it was made by mistake and I did not get and email confirming the membership.
              order amount: rupees 499
              order date and time march-14-2021, 10:49:06 AM
              Please reply ASAP.
              Thanks in advance.

[protected] join for work
                Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm sheetal verma. From Indore i found this job as free registration and joined.
                  Later when i googled about the company many people said that it is fraud so i dropped from doing the job
                  After some days they sending me legal notices that i should pay them 6500 or they will file a case in gujarat session court.
                  Please help me i'm a pg student can't afford money....

The site given is not working at all. Within 10 days I have to complete 1000 forms and 3 days before the completion period the site doesn't work...its just cheating. Moreover I wont pay them if I dont complete because I got only 7 days and that's not enough at all. My internet have a wide range and other all sites open in a second so it's not a problem with my connection.
                  i wont pay until my problem is resolved as well as i need to get that 3 day time which i lost.
                  Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly cancel the order for the membership which i placed on 23/07/2019. Due to some problem i will not be able to receive the order. Please don't send any membership package to my address because i am not interseted to do this job. I am not able to pay 480 rs. Cancel my order and registration. I am a student and i can't pay above amount. Please don't send me courier.
                    Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Please don't send the package as if i can't pay 600 don't send as you have not mentioned about the money before and also i am not interested i have heard this is fake so please cancel my subscription and also that package
                    Please unsubscribe my registration as i can't pay 600 i am sorry for this please unsubscribe it today itself please consider my complaint

I don't want any membership package from you. I asked so many people. They said this is a scam and i also think that this is a waste of time and money. I never believe in it. I just register on your website. But you send a package without the confirmation. So, cancel the delivery of the package and don't waste your money. I'm not interested in it at all at this time. First of all you have to confirm the order for a membership package by calling him and send a message. Don't post these scams and don't mail me again.
                      Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please cancel my membership request as i am unable to pay the fees i am very poor right now i have ordered it today my registering id is [protected]@gmail.com. I dont want to receive any package so dont send any package. I am not intrested in doing such jobs now due to shortage of time hope you understand.

Pls help me.
                        Pls don't send any postal services
                        I have no money
                        Pls resolve this as soon as possible and give me a message. I will be thankful to you
                        Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I am a Student in not about the money to cancel to my odour my email id [protected]@gmail.com
                        The above mention company is fake, i did all possible check about it...
                        They state that their official number as below...

Phone: +[protected]

Please update...

Jude William DMello
                        My contact no. [protected]
                        plz tell me how to start the work in realdatajobs.com

Real Data Jobs — to cancel registration

Hello
                          I am shweta
                          I have just registered on for data entry job but when i come to know the package will go to home and not coming on email instead i think i should quit because my family will not gonna allow me to do this...
                          I am a student studying abroad... I want to help my family but it cant gonna be happen... So i just ordered it now and i want to cancle it before it reach to home... Cancle it as soon as possiblebr...

I'm not interested in doing this online job so i would like to cancel my order regarding membership package. As im not aware of this job i don't want to continue the process to take a membership package so please kindly cancel my order. The address which i have given is not my current location, so if the courier comes mean i will be not be there to collect it. So kindly resolve my problem and cancel this order.
                          Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I m not interested in this job. By mistake i registered so please cacel my membership

I want to cancel my membership package now i cant offered it and i will not recieved this package, please dont send it to me. This will be wasting of your money. From many of peoples i heared this is fake websit or this is scam, thatswhy i will not accept this package. And also i want to tell you that dont make scam like this with peoples.
                            Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hello im batista and i want to cancel the registration because i heard from people that this website is fake so dont ever sent me your package thank u my emai id is [protected]@gmail.com
                            Please cancel my order . I will not pay any amount on delivery . My email is [protected]@gmail.com. I don't want to be order any package . I just register on it . I'm not interested in this at all . please cancel my order . Again I said I will not pay any amount on delivery .

Kindly cancel the order for the membership which i placed on 28/03/2017. Due to some problem i will not be able to receive the order. Please don't send any membership package to my address because i am not able to pay 750 rs. Cancel my order and registration. I am a student and i can't pay above amount. Please don't send me courier.

Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                              Pin -390001
                              Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi.cancel immediately, docket no RT[protected]IN and will reach you in6 days.

Hello
                                Sir
                                My family fincial problem so no interested oder was stop so not interested i am student that was very poorly so my order was disconnect do it my email address i am not itterst about this project and the is not requirg to take the product so please grang me consul my request and cancel my order my famely was not available to give me the money so i reqist to cancel the order

[protected]@gmail.com
                                Real Data Jobs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                I am anamayi murali, please cancel my registration.
                                email: [protected]@gmail.com
                                i cant pay for the courier.Even if I receive the courier I couldn’t pay for it.

Hi. Tis s likitha. Please cancel my membership. Yesterday i informed. I got a messege tat u willl cancel iy. But still now iam receiving messege tat ur membership is dispatched in 3 days. Iam not in situation to pay tat much money. So please understand my situation and cancel the membership. Its my request.
                                  Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Mob: [protected]
                                  Jan 04, 2019
                                  Updated by Life. Com
                                  Please update tis complaint to cancel my membership
                                  Respected sir, I request you to cancel my registration package i dont need any package from your company because i mistakenly clicked the order option so please dont send any registration package.pleasw cancel my order