BPTP — delay in construction and compensation thereof

I had applied for a flat in gurgaon in bptp terra, sector:37 d, gurgaon on 21 august 2012 and subsequently the was allotted to me on 6 december 2012.
Now after 5 years, the builder (Bptp) is still not confirming the date (Tentative) by when the flat will be ready for possession. I have already paid 90% of the amount (Rs.90 lakhs).
Kindly guide me as to how i can get my money refunded or what action can be taken against the builder.

[Mar 07, 2018] BPTP customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Mr. Rajesh,
I am Adv Vibhuti Sharma, a partner of KCC Law Offices. I have been dealing with such cases since long. I would suggest you that go ahead with filing a case in consumer court and the total amount paid by you to the builder. you can also claim the compensation of interest added for late possession by the builder as per the builder agreement and also some compensation for mental harassment.
I can surely help you in case you need one. You can connect to me on [protected]@gmail.com or on [protected].
also you can visit us at :
www.kccgroup.in
www.kcclawoffices.in
please contact a lawyer who has successfully settled with this builder you can google advocate paramvir singh narang or mail him lawandhumanrights at icloud dot com
he specialises in builder cases and has successfully settled with builders who have defaulted on their agreements or have cheated home buyers/investors.
Good Luck