[Resolved]  Britannia — a worm in the biscuit packet

I have purchased the britannia 50-50 biscuit 10 days back and today when i opened it, i found a worm inside the packet and also the biscuit which she ate. The video. There is also foul smell to the biscuits which confirms that worm has lived inside packet for long time and grownup inside the packet. There is vast chances that the biscuit must have fallen during packing and picked-up carelessly and put into packing machine. What is the temperature of the biscuits while packing? Infact it shall be packed hot. Is there any temperature datalogger system installed in the packing area to know the packing temperature?
Apr 24, 2018
Mar 21, 2018

Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 22, 2018
Britannia Industries Customer Care's response
Dear Sandesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@britindia.com so that we can pass this on to our team.

Team Britannia

Comments

How come case is resolved by furnishing the contact details to Britannia?
It is clear that Forum is not taking any action.
Today I opened Britannia Chocolate cake packet while I was eating watching television suddenly I came across worms inside the cake running inside the packet... I felt so bad eating such a degraded product from Britannia ..

If this Britannia resolves issues like these by just asking for contact details like above or saying sorry for the inconvenience caused we will have to boycott Britannia products..

Waiting for immediate assistance,

+91 33 2287 2057 [Reg. Office]
    +91 80 3940 0080 [Executive Office]
    +91 33 2287 2439 [Reg. Office]
    Britannia Industries Address
    Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048