Britannia Industries

5/1A Hungerford Street, Kolkata - 700 017, West Bengal
+91 33 2287 2057
Fax: +91 33 2287 2501

Executive Office
Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore - 560 048
Tel: +91 80 3940 0080

Research & Development Centre
#77, S P Industrial Estate, Meenakshi Building, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600 058, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 3021 6000

Kolkata
15, Taratola Road, Kolkata - 700 088, West Bengal

Chennai
India Land & Properties Limited, One Indiabulls Park, #14, Tower B, 5th Floor, 3rd Main Road, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600 058, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 3021 6000

Odisha
Plot No. F-21, Industrial Estate, Khurda - 652 056, Dist. Khurda, Odisha
Tel: +91 67 4302 7344

Uttaranchal
Plot No-1 Sector-1 Integrated Industrial Estate, Pant Nagar, Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar - 263153
Fax: +91 59 4430 4810

Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Britannia Industries Complaints & Reviews

sadanada shety on Oct 22, 2020
We are the seller in manglore we are the the britannia product at so many year we compilte the target but we cant get any reward for this till july to october so manglore we are kindle requesting britannia company must to visit and solt the problem

[Oct 22, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sadanada,

Thank you for writing in. We truly regret the inconvenience this might have caused and we assure you that this would be taken up on priority.

Please write to us at [protected]@britindia.com along with your contact and location details. We'll have our team connect with you soon.

surendra8962 on Oct 18, 2020
    I purchased a britania bourbon biscuit pack but biscuit was already half eaten .
    Is this quality products you are providing to customer .
    Bad experience with Britannia now will never purchase any product you guys are all not concerned about customer health

Biscuit was already half eaten
    Biscuit was already half eaten

[Oct 19, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arushii Jain on Oct 10, 2020
      When I opened up britannia’s brown bread packet, I was shocked to see fungus on each slice of the bread. What came to more dissatisfaction was that bread is not even expired. It’s best before use date mentioned on the packet is: 10 October 2020.
      This is a huge disappointment coming from such a prestigious company.

Fungus on bread slices

[Oct 13, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Britannia Industries — sub-standard, mixed, inferior quality, stones are added in the biscuits, sold on the name cashew biscuits

Seemshine on Sep 26, 2020
        I am customer of yours from a long time. Consuming various product of britannia. One of the very popularly known good day...

Britannia Industries — Thread in vita marie gold biscuits

archana dongare on Sep 22, 2020
        Today I found thread in vita mari gold biscuits. Please make your product with best quality so customer will buy in future....

Britannia Industries — got offer letter form britannia but asking money for bank account opening

Indrajeet Karan on Sep 17, 2020

I had seen a vacancy of operation manager posted in shine.com. I applied for the same. After one...

Nalini Shanmugam on Sep 15, 2020
        I am very sorry to write this complaint .I've been a regular Consumer for bourbon biscuits. Since one month, I found that the special bourbon creams were found very low. Yesterday I bought another set and found that all the biscuits were empty. I was very upset seeing this.
        Hope you resolve it,
        MK Bavan

[Sep 15, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

saisudhakar naidu on Sep 3, 2020
          I have purchased four packs of GOOD DAY biscuit manufacture by Nepal vide batch no B072002 /204C DT 21.07.20 PRICE 75/- PER PACKET.
          The taste is different and 70% biscuits are over toasted like coco biscuits.
          If this continue the quality in future no one will buy Birtaina biscuits and loose the credibility in the market.
          It is better to put one officer from your company at nepal production unit to check the quality and taste.
          please send QC and QA dept staff to check the quality and taste.I have pictures in my mobile, if you send whats app number i will forward it.
          regards,
          S.S.NAIDU

[Sep 03, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Britannia Industries — Job related issue

Vaibhavg gupta on Aug 27, 2020
            Britannia adds on olx to apply job for the post supervisor, storekeeper. I conatct to the britannia hr department no [protected]...

Britannia Industries — Fraud call job

pawask on Aug 21, 2020
            Olx se [protected] is no pe Applya Kiya tha uske bad Job regarding call
            aya Company ki training hai first drace ke liye...

Britannia Industries — Britannia Marie Gold got fungus before expiry date

Vinruc on Aug 6, 2020
            Hello team,
            I need my money back or Biscuit kit back.

I purchased 30Rs. Marie gold Biscuit packet,...

Avi Singhal on Aug 5, 2020
            I had purchased a pack of 10rs bread on[protected], and the date of expiry is mentioned of[protected] instead of[protected]

Date is misprinted on packet of bread

[Aug 06, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shami K on Jul 22, 2020
              I have received offer letter with
              ticket no- (C65PYUK[protected]
              Ballot no- (UK: 17482hug77899/73
              And asked me to pay 8500rs. Is this offer letter from britannia?

Offer letter for post of supervisor

[Jul 23, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Virenk98 on Jul 22, 2020
                So yesterday i bought some 4 packets of britannia nutri choice biscuits worth 10rs each and found a worm in the biscuit not only once but twice in two days. It is the only biscuit i eat and everyone in my family trust britannia products but now when we found worm while eating, i'm scared now to continue eating this biscuits. Also i'm not feeling well after eating it. Britannia please look after this matter.

[Jul 22, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nilottam724! on Jul 19, 2020
                  We in our family always use britannia,
                  I want to complain about the taste of the winkin milkshake - strawberry flavor,

It has started since 2 months ago, i usually buy 7 to 8 milkshakes for the family but when we drink it there is a strong rough taste which is sour and foaming bubbles, mostly whenever we buy... At first we thougt it was the shopkeeper's fault but when we started to buy that same product from different shops that awful taste was still there so we switched to amul.

I think there is a problem with the amount of ingredients.

Hope you take the necessary actions.

[Jul 19, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Joginderpal Bansal on Jul 8, 2020
                    The britania toastea lot no. B052046 pkd. 30/05/20 is giving bad smell.

Reg. Britania toastea

[Jul 09, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Joginderpal Bansal Jul 08, 2020
                    Britania toastea pld. 30/05/20 giving bad smell. I as m using this for last many years.

Britannia Industries — hair in britannia marigold biscuits

Kugan mahalingam on Jul 2, 2020
                      Today morning 2jul 2020. With tea i take a marigold biscuits i shocking to see a hair in it. I just mail the company and send...

Vajresh gupta on Jul 1, 2020
                      Today I bought my rusk from near store .when I open tha pack of rusk I just noticed that a live insect running in the rusk... Even I have a proof of the insect and that packet of rusk... If any thing happens who will be responsible...
                      packed date is 02/05/2020 and lot.no A0520C0 and machine code is 204A

Today I bought a Britannia rusk for groceries store . I founded a live insect in rusk

[Jul 02, 2020] Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Britannia Industries — Tea Toast

Thiru Selva Raman on Jun 30, 2020
                        I have purchased Britannia teatoast last week with the manufacturing date of 6th June 2020 and have opened it today for consuming...

Britannia Industries — quality issue in biscuit

Praveenkumar Panneerselvam on Jun 26, 2020
                        Hi, myself and family is long time consumer for britannia products. Nowadays the quality of the biscuit too worst. For an...