Britannia Industries Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Aug 15, 2022

File a complaint to Britannia Industries

Having problems with Britannia Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Britannia Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Britannia Industries

Britannia Industries Website

Britannia Industries Head Office Address

Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post
Bangalore

1800 300 0453

+91 33 2287 2057

Fax

View more phone numbers

Britannia Industries reviews & complaints(387)

+[protected]

+[protected]
Y do fraud ke number hai y log job ka lalach deke pehle 470 payment bolte hai send kro hum aapke ghar pai offer letter hard copy and joining latter send krte hai iske baad dusre din 1500 send karne ko bolenge dress and security deposit ke liye...
Hello, I have found a piece of hair in a 50-50 maska chaska biscuit. Please address the issue with immediately since it causes potential health related risks....
I purchased Britannia 50 50 Sweet and Salty biscuit 200g pack which costs Rs. 30. The biscuits in the pack are over baked and has burnt taste which is not good.

Devesh...
On the very first day, when they call me for the first time they were asking for the money i.e. an amount of Rs.1500, in the name of dress they provide from the company side, which they said is the refundable amount and after submitting this money, I can get my offer letter which i recieved the next day of submission of that amount. When I go through the offer letter there is the amount of Rs.4100 which is mentioned in the same name for which...
It's provided by an online consultant so the offer letter is true or not I don't know give me fast feed back make sure its true or false...

I have applied for a job in Britannia company few days ago and yesterday I got a message for calling and confirm for the job. After that they told me that I got the job but they require 470rs for shipping charges of my joining letter. I made the payment yesterday but now they are asking for 1500rs for security purpose
Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sameer,

This is a fake offer.

Thanks for informing us of this matter. Of late, it has come to our notice that some unscrupulous agencies are alluring job aspirants with employment opportunities with Britannia Industries Private Limited/its associate/group companies and extracting money as a security deposit, documentation processing fees, or training fees.

We would like to inform everyone that Britannia does not require applicants to pay any amount of money in any form or for any purpose, at any stage of its recruitment and selection process.

I bought good day family pack from reliance store. Pack inside is torn and biscuits burnt. I raising this issue. As they will take care in future. I am going to throw the entire pack.
    Jul 22, 2022
    Britannia Industries Customer Care's response
    Dear Sekar,

Thank you for writing in. We truly regret the inconvenience this might have caused and we assure you that this would be taken up on priority.

Please write to us at [protected]@britindia.com along with your contact and location details. We'll have our team connect with you soon.

Dear Sekar,

Team Britannia

I got a call regarding a job offer which mentioned there is a supervisor post available and askd me 1700 rs for the training, [protected], [protected], [protected], these are their numbers. I was doubtful on her and this talks.. and confirmed it later by calling her, aftr that she blocked my number. Kindly report them because some innocent believe such knid of ### and pay they have been spoiling the actual companies reputation....

Britannia Industries — Fraudulent and Scam calls

As usual I got a spam call from Gaurav Sharma Hr Britainnia Jamshedpur warehouse unit Jharkhand .He convinced me and told to pay Rs 520/- for offer letter I paid it also and some other documents such as experience certificates and Aadhar card photo copy and then sent a offer letter through mail and told to wait 24 hrs to get rest of the things via courier again when I called him for more location details in jamshedpur they are not clarifying...
      The unshaped biscuit are over roasted and they look in black color I am looking to eat in my bed time, I think there is no any quality checks to consumers satisfactory of company vision....
      I am buying this cake from past 1 month.
      But all shops on my locality, town selling expired products.Inside the cake fungus are also formed.I didn't expect from britannia that they are supplying expired products to the consumers.They are playing with the health of normal people.I will file a complaint against britannia industries on consumer court if further action are not taken.
      And I hope you will understand what I mean to...

Britannia Industries — Local shop Selling Expired packet biscuits

I buy 2 Britannia milk shakti biscuits in a local shop, expiry date 12/06/22 than I ate the biscuits, the taste varies badly....

Dear HR team please verify offer letter i have got it in my mail box
      Dear Tushar,

This is a fake offer.

Britannia Industries — Spotted hair in Britannia Nutri choice biscuit

We spotted a hair in Britannia Nutri choice biscuit. We found this hair is within the biscuit. Please see attached picture to get better idea about the issue. This is so irresponsible from such a big brand. Shame!...

Packg8ng looks good bit this is now third time when buy this and it has some blackish stuff inside the biscuits and taste yakk.
        Dear Kamal,

Britannia Industries — Britannia good day cashew cookies

Complaint regarding Britannia good day cashew cookies. I purchased a pack of cookies yesterday and today I opened the pack the cookies inside it have a black spots. The pack is not expired but I found these black patches on these cookies. I have also attached the photos...
          I purchased good day biscuit found a insect in one of the biscuit

Team Britannia

Please help me, this is akshat from Ujjain (m.p.), mere pass ujjain (m.p.) main Britannia ke distribution ka kaam hain but company ke employees koi support nahi karte, hamare area sales managar (AJAY SIR) acha kaam nahi kar rahe hain ..

Britannia Industries — Hair found in 50-50 maska chaska

Hello, I have found a loose piece of hair entangled within a biscuit from the 50-50 maska chaska packet. Please address the issue with immediacy as it runs the potential for health related risks....
              सर मेरे पास डैमेज माल है जो expaire हो चुका है लेकिन सर डिस्ट्रीब्यूटर से शिकायत करने के बाद भी नहीं नहीं डैमेज माल उठा रहे हैं