Britannia Industries Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Dec 22, 2022

File a complaint to Britannia Industries

Having problems with Britannia Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Britannia Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Britannia Industries

Britannia Industries Website

Britannia Industries Head Office Address

Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post
Bangalore

1800 300 0453

+91 33 2287 2057

Fax

View more phone numbers

Britannia Industries reviews & complaints(403)

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention a serious issue that I encountered with one of your products. I recently purchased a cake from a store near me and was extremely disappointed to find mould growing on it.when I opened its packaging was untampered and the air was still present in the packet.find the attached pictures.

As a customer, I expect to receive high-quality products that meet health and safety standards, and this experience has fallen far short of my expectations. The mould not only made the cake inedible but also posed a potential health hazard.I’m considering writing regarding this issue to the fssai.

I hope that this issue can be resolved promptly and effectively to ensure that similar incidents do not occur in the future.

I would appreciate a prompt response to this matter.
Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a 30 rs packet of Vita marie brittania biscuits which upon opening I found a live worm crawling inside on one of the biscuit. This is was a real shock as we usually eat this and never noticed such before and I doubt how the safety checks are in place for this product.
    We're sorry you’ve experienced this. Kindly share your contact details with us at [protected]@britindia.com so that we can connect with you at the earliest.

I bought Britannia marigold biscuits as evening snacks.
      I got a biscuit which had a hole burnt in it.
      I would prefer reply as fast as possible.

Hello i'm saif ali s. Yesterday i've come across an advertisement regarding job offer at britannia company. Today i made a call at that number and she provided me another number and said you will be interviewed for the job. She took my interview and said that you are selected for the post of supervisor, but you have to pay ₹2k as security deposit after which they will send a joining letter. She also sent me a sample of joining letter of some other candidate. So i submitted the said amount within the stipulated time but neither they have sent any confirmation letter nor they are attending my calls. I'm sure it's a huge scam. I want britannia to take some serious actions against them to stop this right now and also i want my money back as soon as possible.

Hello sir...i am also paid 470 rs and i got this offer letter from their side...help me
          They are fraud and taking money through your company's profile. please take some actions.they are active now days. I am mentioning her number that is Reetu---+[protected]

I have bought a britannia 50-50 buiscuit packet of 13 g. In this packet have no lot no. Mrp and not available expirey date. If this packet expire and I eat this and I am going in critical condition then in this situation who is responsible. How much irresponsible you are. It is very dangerous to our health and our life. I never expecte this huge mistake by this company.

Today, I got a message saying my CV is selected for a supervisor job at Britannia. They provided a number to call and I did. Then a woman answered and she gave me her whatsapp number. There she asked me to send her my Resume, ID card and a passport photo and I did. After few mins she said I was selected for the post. She also said work from home option is also available if I'm interested and for that, she said the company (Britannia) will send a laptop, a hard copy of the joining letter, software CD, a company ID card through courier. And for that she said I have to pay an amount of Rs.470 which she said will be refunded on the joining day.Pls take action on this and refund my amount.

This is a fake offer.

Thanks for informing us of this matter. Of late, it has come to our notice that some unscrupulous agencies are alluring job aspirants with employment opportunities with Britannia Industries Private Limited/its associate/group companies and extracting money as a security deposit, documentation processing fees, or training fees.

We would like to inform everyone that Britannia does not require applicants to pay any amount of money in any form or for any purpose, at any stage of its recruitment and selection process.

Britannia industries Ltd. Company foult Britannia goodday cookies weight 33.grams but total weight 12.grams. company chit for customer.

Fungus in biscuit after expiry

I buy bourbon biscuit of britania company and in biscuit i see fungus after expiry date.
                  but i eat 4-5 biscuit.and i ill. I loss my 10000₹ for Hospital....
                  Got HR No. From shine.com [protected] .They ask for 400 for courier charges and cv on WhatsApp no. [protected]...

Work from home,Part time job

Hello i'm shanu. i've come across an advertisement regarding job offer at britannia company. i made a call at that number and she provided me another number and said you will be interviewed for the job. She took my interview and said that you are selected for the post of supervisor, but you have to pay ₹1500 as security deposit after which they will send a joining letter. She also sent me a sample of joining letter of some other candidate....

Recheck

I have applied in Britannia company online in August month I got a text message on 9/9/22 from Quikr job that my profile has been selected for Britannia company for job and the hr number was [protected] when I called on this number hemani name lady provided me a WhatsApp number [protected] and told send me your resume and Aadhar card copy and pancard copy I send it after some time hemani told that u have been selected for this job as a supervisor...

I have purchase a pack of nice time biscuit pack.. I open it firstly it was having little but moisture then in the end of one side.. One biscuit contains some fungal activity. That biscuit is unhealthy for our health.
                  We would like to look into your highlighted concern at the earliest possible. Request you to kindly drop a mail and share your contact details and location via [protected]@britindia.com .

I just went yesterday to star bazar and bought groceries for my home. I also bought milk Britannia bread and it is clearly written as milk bread but you guys have given brown sandwich bread instead of milk bread.

How can you guys pack wrong bread with different label and sell in super market. I am rising complaint against this for wrong labelling the product and selling.

Am raising complaint in consumer court. See the images
                    Dear Arshiya,

Thank you for writing in. We truly regret the inconvenience this might have caused and we assure you that this would be taken up on priority.

Please write to us at [protected]@britindia.com along with your contact and location details. We'll have our team connect with you soon.

Team Britannia

On 16th August around 09:30 AM I found a piece of plastic in Britannia's good day biscuit. I informed the company via twitter but no appropriate action is taken yet.
                      Dear Umesh,

Team Britanni

I got an opportunity call from sk Britannia and the designation is for qc department.and they offer salary package around 19500 take home. the thing is i want to know whether it is genuine or not please help me 🙁.

+[protected]

+[protected]
                          Y do fraud ke number hai y log job ka lalach deke pehle 470 payment bolte hai send kro hum aapke ghar pai offer letter hard copy and joining latter send krte hai iske baad dusre din 1500 send karne ko bolenge dress and security deposit ke liye
                          I hope i saw this copmplaint before paying 1500...and the phone number is same ...and now she is telling me to pay 3500 for account opening then it came to my mind that something is fishy.

Hello, I have found a piece of hair in a 50-50 maska chaska biscuit. Please address the issue with immediately since it causes potential health related risks.

Britannia 50 50 Biscuit

I purchased Britannia 50 50 Sweet and Salty biscuit 200g pack which costs Rs. 30. The biscuits in the pack are over baked and has burnt taste which is not good.

Devesh...
                              On the very first day, when they call me for the first time they were asking for the money i.e. an amount of Rs.1500, in the name of dress they provide from the company side, which they said is the refundable amount and after submitting this money, I can get my offer letter which i recieved the next day of submission of that amount. When I go through the offer letter there is the amount of Rs.4100 which is mentioned in the same name for which...