Britannia Industries

5/1A Hungerford Street, Kolkata - 700 017, West Bengal
+91 33 2287 2057
Fax: +91 33 2287 2501

Executive Office
Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore - 560 048
Tel: +91 80 3940 0080

Research & Development Centre
#77, S P Industrial Estate, Meenakshi Building, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600 058, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 3021 6000

Kolkata
15, Taratola Road, Kolkata - 700 088, West Bengal

Chennai
India Land & Properties Limited, One Indiabulls Park, #14, Tower B, 5th Floor, 3rd Main Road, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600 058, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 3021 6000

Odisha
Plot No. F-21, Industrial Estate, Khurda - 652 056, Dist. Khurda, Odisha
Tel: +91 67 4302 7344

Uttaranchal
Plot No-1 Sector-1 Integrated Industrial Estate, Pant Nagar, Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar - 263153
Fax: +91 59 4430 4810

Fri 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun Closed

Britannia Industries Complaints & Reviews

I bought milkshake of britannia industries the product was spoiled and rotten and also the product pack was not damaged and not expired
Sep 15, 2021

Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[Protected]@britindia.com

It is our good pleasure to inform you that your Resume has been selected From Britannia...
    Hello Team,
    I am really shocked to see worms roaming inside ur biscuits...with such a so called reputed food industry...

Greeting,

I bought Britannia Tiger Biscuit from Sydney Retailer - 2 Family Packs. Each pack has 10 mini packets of biscuit. After i opened one main packet I found 3 small packets were already opened and the packaging was damaged.

Initially, I thought it could be by mistake but the second family pack also had the same issue.

Quality check is really bad and disappointing I don't know when i look at any Britannia family pack i always think 10 times whether to buy or not because the trust is not there anymore.

I hope it get better and one day we will buy again.

Good Luck to your Team .
    Sep 06, 2021

I purchased a bread packet and it got spoiled before expire date on it....
      Your Britannia bourbon biscuits are soggy, soft despite the recent manufacture date. One packet has good crispy biscuits &...
      Britannia industries
      Biscuits net weight 300g
      PKD. 07*07*2021
      A072197
      Lot 317A
      मैं...

Job.letter
      Aug 30, 2021

My Complaint No.84745 is pending since last one year.Even mails to the Customer Care is not responded....
        Good Morning Sir/Madam

I got a training letter from u r company, but u r people asking to the pay amount is...
        Hi Team,

With deep regret, pain and anger I am hereby writing this letter to bring to your notice the pain...

Sir I have a Krishna Store in Air Force Jodhpur. Sir your distributor/ representative not to taking any proper order because he says that your nearby store told that not giving any product to him so that he can not take any order from us. If I giving order by phone then also he then he provide some other places rather than shop so please do something distributor name Mahadev agency Jodhpur salesman name mr Suresh.
        From Rajnish Kumar mobile number[protected]
        Aug 14, 2021

I found a hair in britannia tiger glucose biscuit
          After many calls and mails and also tweets no can came to compensate...
          Biscuit recvd Funges and tasteless with
          Lot number :- A04219F
          Machine code :- 58 08:07
          Packed :[protected]br...

I am a RPD(RPD505(WB[protected]in an area in siliguri darjeeling my damage is not being taken by the super every time they give a new excuse for past 3months this is happening in fact every time .
          The damage taken is not fully reimbursed . Their way of dealing is pathetic . My question is are they going to take after it get expired?
          I would also like to highlight that the management is very poor they are creating new RPD in every 2 km now it doesn't feel like we are working with big and reputed company like Britannia such poor management I haven't seen, I have to work for a meagre margin of 1% and that too is taken away in damage.

It's my earnest request to take a quick action before the name of britannia is shunned.
          Jul 22, 2021

I am buying every week 2 Dozen Vita marie worth 20 Rs each but from last three weeks I got around 12 pkt open with full of taste less.

So plz improve your Packaging . and give me some compensation that i got open pkt.

Thanks & Regards
            Yash Jain
            Jul 17, 2021

Hair found in not just one but 2 biscuits in the same pack. Not only is it a disgrace to sight but extremely unhealthy and unsanitary. This happening from such a big brand brings a lot of shame to the company, it's owners and workers. The products are not quality checked before being sent out in the markets.
              Jul 16, 2021

I've bought Milk Bikis 5 Rs biscuit packet as a whole pack (contains 30 packets) worth Rs.150. In that, out of 30 packets more than 15 packets has 1 biscuit shorter than others.

According to your weight, each packet is 40.5gm (8 biscuits) and each biscuit is 5gm. Now, in the whole pack i lost around 16 biscuits that's actually 2 packets. And in the Last 5 months, it's around 10 packets.

Kindly sort out this poor packing! And ensure that all the packets has 8 biscuits.
                Jul 13, 2021

I purchased Britannia Toastea and more then half packet is overbaked .
                Earlier the quality was good but if there is any defect in your product so then why you packed it and serve you coustomer. Somewhere this thing spoil your goodwill in market.

I purchased
                  d a goodday biscuit for myself and found there are black rusty spott inside the biscuit, , Its not an expiry...

Hi Good Morning,
                  Yesterday I bought a 5rs packet of Tiger Krunch from a local shop near to my house.
                  (Lot No. M/C - 25 18:06)
                  When I ate it, the taste was very strange as it got spoiled .
                  Earlier the quality was good, I was a loyal consumer but now I would've to change due to quality issues.
                  Also there's a need to verify what's wrong with the taste and quality.

Thankyou
                  Jul 12, 2021

Thank you for writing in. We truly regret the inconvenience this might have caused and we assure you that this would be taken up on priority.

Please write to us at [protected]@britindia.com along with your contact and location details. We'll have our team connect with you soon.

Team Britannia