Britannia Industries Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Britannia Industries

Having problems with Britannia Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Britannia Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Britannia Industries

Britannia Industries Website

Britannia Industries Head Office Address

Prestige Shantiniketan, Tower C, The Business Precinct, 16th & 17th Floor, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura Post
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Britannia Industries Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 300 0453

Britannia Industries reviews & complaints(355)

I recently purchased your Britannia product Tiger Krunch chocoChips Biscuit Pack weight 4N×100g, Packed on 09/10/2021, Lot...
Just before few minutes my mom came running to me. She showed me a small copper wire and told me that she found it while eating...

Sir
I m running a retail shop in kanpur nagar.i order the biscuits to company distributer on Monday and Wednesday was the turn to delivered but not delivered and giving stupid excuses that delivery van is overloaded..please take strict action and give results.. thank u
Britannia Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Britannia Marie Gold 1Kg pack, and it's continuously 3rd day when I open the packed packages we found wheat...
    I buy Britannia Jim jam it was flipped jam was on the wrong side and Cream was on the wrong side...
    I have observed plastic observed in the rust and forwarded the complaints to britannia with several reminders. no action taken....
    Quality not consistent, every lot has a different texture, some lots are perfect while some are under baked, losing interest...
    Today I bought a Britannia cake fruity fun from my local store. But after opening the cake it was found in the most solid...
    I was looking for a job through shine app and when I saw a post available for production supervisor I applied for that and...

We had booked a material to Bangalore on 04.12.2021 but till date it is not delivered

Thank you for writing in. We truly regret the inconvenience this might have caused and we assure you that this would be taken up on priority.

Please write to us at [protected]@britindia.com along with your contact and location details. We'll have our team connect with you soon.

Team Britannia

I bought cake yesterday after checking expiry date but found fungal spots on it....

I bought brittania Cake after checking it's expiry date which was 4 months from packaging and packaging date was 26.08.2021 but cakes were rotten and fungal spots were visible

Too bad taste...

Britannia Industries — Cake

Today I bought a cake of BRITANNIA brand. After opening the packet i found that there was some fungus on it...i checked the...

Britania is delivering their products to the resellers after two months of manufacturing, which leads to retailers to sell after expiry date of the product. I am from Jadcherla, Telangana. I purchased Britania Badam shake toady, unfortunately without observing its expiry date we consumed it. Later I identified that is expired two months before, when I ask shopkeeper he said that Britania company is forcefully delivering the products after two months from the manufacturing date.

January March insentive not Ricived
          Seles man
          Dear Bhushan,

Team Britannia

I'm Anil kumar Jain from Western Odisha a/p Dharamgarh, Kalahandi, Odisha. I'm bringing up a hypermarket in the rural belt in different NAC area. I wanted the Britannia products in Dharamgarh NAC area as i had no idea about the distributors in the place. I recieved the number- [protected] from the Kalahandi district headquarter distributor. The person who spoke over the call didn't respond good. He had a bad language and was drunk. Please provide me a number of a local distributor of Dharamgarh NAC area.

Thanking you.

Team Britannia

I'm Anil Kumar Jain from Western Odisha a/p Dharamgarh, Kalahandi, Odisha. I'm bringing a hypermarket in the rural belt of different NAC area. I wanted the Britannia products in Dharamgarh NAC area as i had no idea about the distributors in the area. I recieved a number- [protected] from a Kalahandi district headquarter distributor. The person who spoke over the call didn't respond good. He had a bad language and was drunk. He did not even told me his name. For the tone clarity, i have his call recording with me. Please provide me a number of the local distributor of Dharamgarh NAC area.

Britannia Industries — My biscuits pocket 25% empty and opened

Today I buy a Rs 25 milk bikis.. First I open the outer cover then open the box and inner cover already open and some of biscuits...
                To
                The Britannia

I am Somya Singh from Delhi. I bought this from grofers. In total I ordered 2 packets...
                +1 videos