B S N L

B S N L Complaints & Reviews

I am not able to access mail. Whenever I try to login by entering my userID & password, it shows, Your userid & password is INCORRECT.

I have bought new sancharnet card thinking that the old one is expired, which neither I am not able to see the balance hours nor able to renew it. For the past 3 months I have not checked my mails because of this problem. Kindly help. Can I have a new password? If so, how can I change it and access my emails. Please help.

muralidhar gm
Aug 13, 2020

diactivation of b s n l hangama. com

Please diactivate B s n l hangama.com my landline no is [protected]

I am a resident of Anandap[ur under Hosseinpur telephone exchange.My telephone number is 24431934.The telephone set provided to us is not functioning since last six months or so.Attention for replacement of defective set has been drawn to the local telephone exchange authority but so far
    no action has been taken.Each time I approach them they express inability because of lack of supply of telephone set to the exchange.It is a matter of regret that a consumer who is paying rental and other charges regularly is being denied the facility .I shall be thankful i[censored]rgent step for replacent of defective set is taken.
    Thanking you.

Tel. 24431934,Mob.[protected]

TeleOne — Defective Mobile

Whom So Ever It May Concern,
    For: Consumer Complaints Forum

Reference: Purchase of Mobile "Black Cherry BL7000" on April 4, 2011.

Subject: Complaint regarding the product "Black Cherry BL7000" issued.

This is to put in to your kind notice the irresponsible and rude behavior by your staff members.

Sir/Madam,

I have purchased the above mobile phone on the above stated date but I regret to inform you that your product was not up to the standards as mentioned in your marketing advertisement. There was not a single issue which can be stated about the product. The problems with the delivered piece is as follows:

The speakers in the phone were not up to the mark; the voice quality was horrible;
    I had to change the battery within a month;
    Not to say anything about the camera;
    No proper issue of bill.

Sir/Madam,

I made my complaint within the third day of the purchase however my compliant was not received and I was regularly told to call the other day. I have made several phone calls. Many times I got a rude answer. I don't have words to describe how my complaint was handled.

I feel cheated and pathetic as a consumer. I am writing you with a heavy heart and hope you understand the way I feel.

Please oblige and take the necessary action.

Hope I will get a favorable reply or I will get back my money.

With anticipation,

Yours sincerely,

Nima Varghese

i have made complainet of my land line phone no 2211188 on 21/06/2011 at 05 45 pm and complaint no [protected] and today 24/06/2011 again i received an message that my complaint is resolved but my phone is still not working i just ask the bsnl people why these people are sending wrong statement and why don't these people not understand the value of time and giving wrong statement i just ask that who is responsible for giving these wrong statement and why a customer is suffered

Landline complaint

My telephone (No[protected] had been not working since 09/06/14, I complaint to exchange several time, but not yet action, so could please clear my problem immediately, Please

i have two time applied for mobile portability converson to vodafone but BSNL not done without any rejection, on 2nd time rejection, as per their information i had given close of excell scheme (two number cancellation} which was reason of rejection. my complain no RE2502761 on 25/05/2011, but not applied by them even i have phoned them several time. my 2nd complain on 02/06/11 and no is RF0311237.
        But still condition is as it was, i am lossing money in portability converson, kindly try for refund and portability converson.

thanks
        best paresan service BSNL service

The following mentioned landline numbers of BSNL had been under repair for the last 9 days. i have registered a complaint through BSNL's automatic complaint booking, on last monday[protected]. Today[protected] only i got the connection back. i am using broad band in one of the phone connection (plan 750), ie per day its Rs 25, for last 9 days it is Rs 225 loss for me, just for the connection alone. its not that, we all members in my family are very much dependable on the Internet, including studies and an income which helps to earn me around Rs 400 per day. kindly take necessary actions for the above mentioned complaint. The numbers are:[protected] and[protected]

The GM
            BSNL
            Kolkata Telephones

Sub.: Problem in Broadband Service (Connection is getting disconnected in few seconds and Speed is too slow).
            Broad Band connection No.[protected] (Burra Bazar Telephone Exchange)

Respected Sir,

First of all very sorry to say "POOR" BSNL customer service. I'm also telling you frankly I'm so much angry towards BSNL customer service & their attitude towards customers, I don't know how to express my feelings after facing such a horrible harassment.

I have a BSNL Broad band connection since January 2008.
            In January 2009, my plan was changed to 750+ unlimited and problem started since then. I started facing frequent disconnections (with modem DSL light continuously blinking and error: 678 "remote server didn't respond” or “link is failed “ etc), at least once in 10 to 30 minutes of every time getting connected and speed (with mostly around 50 kbps or downloading rate even bellow 1.48 kbps) which never crossed even 1 mbps. Several times complaints were lodged …..and every time mischievous practice of BSNL Staff, i.e. deleting docket number in one or two days without rectifying the problem and without contacting to me. Still I tolerated with emotional touch of being two decades old customer.

But, since last one month these problems have crossed all the limits and barriers and I'm not in a position to run my internet even 2 minutes in one go. My previous three dockets were deleted again, while my broadband problem persisted continuously. Again I've lodged my complaints with docket no. L3314 on 27.8.2010 but not getting response properly. Whenever I contact, they just advice to call to “this to that” telephone no. and visit "here to there". I've also got the response like "I 'm too much busy today, call another day or another person".

It is true that after getting deleted the previous dockets without rectifying the problem when I protested for the same and I booked my complaint againon 27.8.2010, the person came to my home & checked something & said there is a problem in ‘internal’ and will be solved. Still there is no result. My net is getting disconnected every few seconds.

I was adviced, "If you are using parallel telephone, remove it & use the net" which is not the solution; even I did so but got disconnected in a few seconds. I called him again & he told me to call another person. Since last 15 days I've called so many people but no result. Every time I calls he/she says "there must be a problem in line, will be solved". I don't know how many times they check the line again and again, and after checking the line they don't bother to call the customer or ask whether the problem got solved or not. I'm losing my clients, losing my business. Even I told them the situation "please do something as soon as possible" they just say calmly "ok I’m looking your complain" what is this sir??? Don’t they get taught in BSNL how to maintain customer relation???

Also it is pity with the customers that in Burra Bazar (Kolkata) exchange, some of the BSNL officers insist that customer must make personal visits to them. Surprising, if customer’s face, being in front of these officers, will only help in rectifying the problem...?

Anyway, I’m requesting again. Please do something. I don't want to lose my clients don't want to lose my business. I'm using BSNL landline since last 18 yrs & broadband since last 2 ½ yrs, also suggested many of my friends to get the BSNL broadband connection. But today I’m getting such a harassment which can’t be explained.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING, this is my kind request to you. I will be so much grateful to you.

Thanks & Regards
            Mahendra Nath Mishra

BSNL — net is disconnecting

I have a bsnl data card which number is [protected].It is not propper running.When it have connectd it disconnectd automatically.I have complainted many times but they don't listen my complaint any time.My complaint number is 9029.

BSNL — very slow, disconnection and lack of service

I have taken BSNl's 512 kbps 750 Rs Monthly unlimited combo plan.This area is under perumbavoor exchange.I was using 250 Rs plan which has very good speed. But the problem was that quota will exceed always and i have to pay extra money always. So i changed to unlimited plan. After changing to this plan my connection was not stable and the downloading speed is very low.Sometimes lower than a Dial up.I register a complaint and it took one month for them to rectify. They changed the modem and said that modem was faulty. But actually the problem is still there.Without disconnection i will get only 2 to 3 hrs. After that it will disconnect and this happens always . Also at sometimes the browsing and downloading speed will be very low.It is 512 kbps connection and i am not getting the half speed also. i have checked the speed with bsnl speed tester and i am attaching the details as image.It is not the problem of the modem but problem with bsnl.When i enquired about this i came to know that even though they say speed is 512 we wont get that speed. Not even once. So why are they are taking money for this speed and we are not getting the services what we paid for.So i am requesting you to look into this matters and take neccessary steps into it.My bsnl no is [protected].Mobile:[protected]

BSNL — Speed & Connectivity Issue

It is informed that i have call almost all help line given reguarding this,and it's the issue of speed and connectivity of BB Combo Plan (850/-).But till now any support is not given by related authorites.It's my request you to please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks & Reguards
            Ankit Gupta

I had taken BSNL broad band service of rs 750, 1 year before. before giving that service they charged for it on bill. We submitted letter to them for that bill, we have receive copy. But no result. We stopped paying any bill of them. But till now bills are coming. Why they don't cut their worst service for us. Don't take any BSNL service. They are worst.

BSNL Broadband — RECURRING DISCONNECTION OF LINK

SIR,
            I HAD RECENTLY TAKEN BSNL BROADBAND SERVICE ON MY LAND LINE BUT FROM 20-25 DAYS MY BROADBAND' LINK IS NOT CONSISTENT AND IN EVERY 10 MINUTES LINK GET DISCONNECTED AND AFTER 10-15 MINUTES IT AUTOMATICALLY GET CONNECTED . I HAD COMPLAINED AGAINST THIS PROBLEM IN MY NEAR BSNL OFFICE AND SOME PEOPLE CAME AND THEY CHECKED THE LINE AND AT THAT TIME EVERYTHING GET OK BUT AFTER 1 HOUR OF THIER VISIT THE SAME PROCEDURE STARTED AND LINK WAS AGAIN GONE.
            SO, PLEASE LOOK INTO MY MATTER HELP ME.
            WAITING FOR YOUR EARNEST REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS PER YOUR CONVENIENCE.

MY CONTACT NUMBER IS :
            NITESH SONI

BSNL Broadband — Broadband problem at least once a month

Hello Sir,
            I am Shashidhar. Am residing in 5th 'A' cross,Kasturi Layout, Rajgopalnagar, Peenya 2nd stage,B'lore-58. There will be some or the other problem regarding my broadband connection. Non of them respond positively after complaining to customer care many times. my landline no. with broadband connection 28361542. Kindly do the needful.
            hi sir, i am susan every time der s a internal server error in a month appears.i cant check the usage of broadband.

i am working in saudiarabia ,my land line number is[protected],is under the athirampuzha tel exchange ,in kottayam dist,kerala.my tland line is not working from 15days before.one complaint was registered and not yet take any action. in my home my parents,wife and childrens .above 12days i cant contact with my family
              so i humblay requset you to give a codeless phone on the same no
              yours faithfully

PIN-686550
              CONT NO: [protected]

GENERAL MANAGER,
              BSNL, KOTTAYAM

Sub: Recurring Fault Our Telephone, No. [protected](Kangazha)

My above said Telephone and broadband connection is out of order and dead for last 3 Weeks. I am try to registered complaint to 198 but this number also out of order. But till date there is no action from the BSNL authorities to rectify the default. So I request you to personally look in to the matter and do the needful.

Yours faithfully,

KG RamachandranNair

i am a cell one mobile user
                I received a message named ' Bp- Bhakti' with following contents:
                "Ramayan [protected]@[protected](Toll Free)!!! Bas Phir Jaldi se Call kijiye Aur Gaana set Kijiye.Call charges Bilkul Free.For Movies call 5670060"
                i first made a call to the number [protected], but this number did not existed.
                So i dialed using 91.i.e [protected].
                17 Rs. were deducted as call charges.
                then i received a message from "56700" :that
                my registration is done for using B.S.N.l. caller tunes.and my service will
                be renewed after 17 days.

i want to deactivate this service.

To deactivate bsnl hungama.

Dear Sir / Madam, I want to deactivate the B.S.N.L Hungama. My land line number is[protected].

I am using broadband unlimited usage. Always connction get disconnected quite often, like for every 5 minutes and does not come on for the next 10 minutes. I am fed up giving complaint to authority and they are not serious in attending the problem. The speed promised by them is 256 kbps, but it comes only less than 15 kbps.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I too had the problem with frequent disconnection. I called a BSNL officer of our region, he said a procedure to set some thing called bridge connection. A simple procedure, after doing as he said, I have no problem with my broadband. So, call your local BSNL office and tell your problem, they will give someone elses phone number, then make a call to that number. Hope your problem gets solved soon.

The download speed varies with site. For example, when we download anything from nasa.gov site(or sites like download.cnet.com), we can reach download speed upto 200kbps. From sites like megaupload, without a premium account, we will get speeds of only 10 or 20kbps. If you are getting slow download speeds from all sites, then there must be a problem with your connection. Use the software called Internet Download Manager to increase download speeds.