Cartridge World
3.3

Cartridge World Complaints & Reviews

Absolutely a bad bargain. Don't even look at buying a refilled cartridge.

I was under the impression that I am saving some money by buying a refilled cartridge. But I got a huge shock when I realized that the cartridge I got refilled from Cartridge World Old Delhi Road Gurgaon printed only less than 850 pages against the[protected] as claimed by the Cartridge world. The printer model: HP Laser-jet 1213NF MFP. The new cartridge costs around Rs 3200/= and prints around 1600 pages (or maybe more as that comes from HP as standard one). At half the cost it almost printed half pages. Even the chip that they use doesn't count the number of pages printed.

This besides the fact that you also lose warranty. I registered a complaint with their HO, following which some Mr Budh Rattan visited my office and assured me that he would get the next cartridge refilled free of cost and he also sent me an email from his email Id Abhishek (sector14.[protected]@cartridgeworld.in). Following which I didn't take any further action.

Two days before our printer ran out of ink and I reverted him to fulfill his promise. As expected they never replied. And then started the chase I called him yesterday around 12 Pm asking him to do the needful. He promised that he would have the cartridge delivered before 4PM. When he didn't reach at 4 PM I called again then he told me that he would have it delivered before 12 PM today. This feedback is written at 14:57 PM and a rude shock comes through he tells me to have it arranged from some other place and he wouldn't keep his promise.

I know this feedback would get deleted immediately or be moderated, but whosoever reads, kindly do a recheck before getting into such a huge hassle as it doesn't really make sense and there is absolutely no cost effectiveness, besides you lose warranty.

I Abhishek Ghosh myself went for refilling of cartridge model number 36a being convinced by the front office executive rather going for OEM cartridges go for refilling .they provided full granteee it will give quality at par oem which i never got(Light print out) as well as the page outs were very less as compare to OEM. Noiw it seems that my printer starts make some uneven sound.
    Aug 13, 2020
    Absolutely a bad bargain. Don't even look at buying a refilled cartridge.

I was under the impression that I am saving some money by buying a refilled cartridge. But I got a huge shock when I realized that the cartridge I got refilled from Cartridge World Old Delhi Road Gurgaon printed only less than 850 pages against the[protected] as claimed by the Carridge world. The printer model: HP Laserjet 1213Nf MFP. The new cartridge costs around Rs 3200/= and prints around 1600 pages (or maybe more as that comes from HP as standard one). At half the cost it almost printed half pages. Even the chip that they use doesn't count the number of pages printed.

Absolutely a bad bargain. Don't even look at buying a refilled cartridge.

I Mr. Debarun Paul did a refilling of cartridges (1 colour and 1 black) from the store in AB - 10, saltlake city, Kolkata-700064. it was scheduled to deliver both the cartridges, wich they failed to be on time. next day when i went to collect the cartridges, the store is giving me onky the colour cartridge, atating that the black cartridge was already taken by me. Inspite of repeated attempts to make them understand that the cartridge was not delivered or taken by me, they are simply not cooperating. Moreover, these people are extremely bad with their behaviour. i am feeling extremely cheated and frauded..I hope this is certainly not the standards set by Cartridge world .
      The situation isn't any good here as well.

I was under the same impression that I am saving some money by buying a refilled cartridge. But I got a huge shock when I realized that the cartridge I got refilled from Cartridge World Old Delhi Road Gurgaon printed only less than 850 pages against the[protected] as claimed by the Cartridge world. The printer model: HP Laser-jet 1213NF MFP. The new cartridge costs around Rs 3200/= and prints around 1600 pages (or maybe more as that comes from HP as standard one). At half the cost it almost printed half pages. Even the chip that they use doesn't count the number of pages printed.

Cartridge World Recent Comments