Canon India

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Canon India related photos (77)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Canon India Complaints & Reviews

Hi, It is so sad i purchased Cannon Pixma G3000 printer, In every 1-2 months printer stopped working, after lots of escalations also service centre is only cleaning the head however this issue is there from day 1, worst product from canon and pls pls pls dont buy any canon product, i will also put this on my social platforms so that near and dear ones should be alert on canon products

Worst service center of Canon. Mere printer mai normal sa issue tha but Service boy aa kar itna kharab kar diya ki ab paper...

We are using the canon scanner 6130050 and No.JJU03743.

we frequently getting the scanner problem, moreover after sales service are not happy here. We will be calling inspire technologies whose authorized service center bat Kumbakonam, but response is very poor.

Compalint of my canon g2010 printer seral no. Kmnj63849 and i have not received any help from the company. Please help as soon as possible
      Due to non-receipt of service of the given complaint

Sir, vikas Patel ne camara ki add dali thi maine contact krke inse bat krke order kiya tha inhone mere courier ke 1150/- pehle...

They commited that day will delever today printer now the dont have delevry boy to dilever printer
        Not received printer

The Canon printer no. NFKA032044 ImageClass LBP151DW printer port stop working. As said printer has been installed as network printer in domain policy. After trouble shooting it is found that printer network port is dead.

Printer is not working
            It's in off mode

Canon 6d memory card slote damage

My 6d memory card slote damage that i know all ready, they see camera from out side without open it, then keep camera for an hour, then call co. For card slote price, then callme for repair or not? I am not ready due to hi estimate, and they charge for a call rs 295...

I feel like robbery.

Co. Estimated rs. Rs. 18 k and 3days

And i repaired it just rs. 2k and just in one hour only.

Hi, I brought a Canon Pixma Pro 100 in Mid 2018. Now, I am not able to find its CLI42 cartridge anywhere (including in Canon...

I Purchased this camera body R6 from Kashish Foto vision ( invoice no 4986 dated 25 th December 2020, when I came home and checked the unit the touchscreen was not operating the service engineer who came for demo checked the unit informed that this is a problem and I need to deposit the camera to the service centre. I went all the way from my residence and returned the camera on 31st December 2020. I was told I can collect a new piece from the dealer, ever since that day I am following up with canon staff and Kashish they are not giving proper answer n no response. I am very frustrated that 5 days I did not have the camera I could not do any photography during the holiday season. Canon could have give me a demo unit during holidays after paying such a premium amount I am totally frustrated n upset with the attitude of canon staff. Please give a solution to either give me a camera body or give me refund. My complaint call I’d is CD[protected] dated 31 st December

I'm from punjab city Ludhiana. i'm very disappointed with this product 'canon RP'.
                  I bought this camera on 23rd December 2020.It is defected piece.its defect is that it not Power off.i am shocking when its not OFF.
                  My requested that my camera should be changed not a repaired.
                  Your regards.
                  Mr. Manmohan singh.
                  Ludhiana, Punjab, india.
                  Contact no. [protected]

invoice no:: IN-BLR[protected]
                    Invoice Details : KA-BLR[protected]
                    Order Number:[protected]
                    Order Date: 06.12.2020
                    Cart end of lifetime rplcmt chkcnsmbl status report
                    Updated by DIVYA XEROX Dec 30, 2020 Sir I bought a new Canon printer but I have no problem, I have attached the photo of the problem. And I have attached the order number and invoice number. Please correct.
                    invoice no:: IN-BLR[protected]
                    Invoice Details : KA-BLR[protected]
                    Order Number:[protected]
                    Order Date: 06.12.2020

ସାର ମୁଁ ଗୋଟେ canon pixma 3010 ପ୍ରିଣ୍ଟର କିଣିଲି ତା 19.12.2020 ରିଖ ରେ କିନ୍ତୁ ସେ ପ୍ରିଣ୍ଟର କାମ କରୁନି replanceମେଣ୍ଟ କରିଦିଅନ୍ତୁ

Printer start but not print any paper
                        My printer not work properly and not start
                        Updated by Krishna703 Dec 12, 2020 Sir as soon as my problem solve

Hi Team,

Recently I had visited Canon Master Service Centre in Andheri, Mumbai for basic cleaning and stuffs...
                          I have purchased a Canon EOS 1500d on 20-11-20.

From 26th November, 2020 I have been encountering an error...
                          I bought a printer 2 months back model MG3070 serial no klnm09990.
                          The shopkeeper first of all did not provide any...
                          One image runner 2006N (Sl. No. 2FG00806) has been installed at the office of the Executive Engineer, Raiganj Division, Social...

Printer 2010 canon command does not execute