Easyday
1.5

Easyday Complaints & Reviews

I have paid 1000 rupee after the workers of the shop pressurised me to renew my membership fee. I paid 1000/- but the shop is closed for so many months. How to get my money back? it is clear cheating

I have 8298 wallet balance expiring and no stores OPEN to buy
    I will file a formal cmplaint against this
    This is fooling people and spoilage of my money

I have purchased the membership of Easyday in February but after few days the store closed and changed to reliance smart store and they are denying to give the discount which i purchased earlier because the card belongs to easyday. Later i thought i can order online if store is closed, but online service is also closed. So what i am supposed to do now? Isn't it fraud? My 1000 rupees membership completely wasted....
      I am regular customer of easyday and i am using easyday membership from 2019.
      I have a concern now.
      My Previous Easyday membership valid till 1st March 2022
      But I renewed on February 18 2022 and now it shows my current validity till February 18 2023.
      So my question is where is my 10 days ?
      According to the staff it is automatically add 10 days more in the validity the time of renewal but it didn't happen.br...

My mother went to easy day super market. They offered 50% off on products. My mom bought many things. After i check that how is it possible to give 50% off. And i check the expiry date. That all things have only few days to get expire. And some product got expired. Its big scam for innocent people.

First they will say take the membership and receive the cashback on milk purchase.
        then in 2-3 days, they will say the cashback offer is now over and you can get the milk at discounted prices.
        Then again in 2-3 days, they say discounted price offer is over, now buy at the MRP.
        What is this scam? Why sell the membership in first place while luring the customer into cashback offer?...
        Sir/Madam,

My Easy Day Club Card No.[protected] in the name of Aravind.K using more than 2 years.

Once we go for renewal of the Card you people explain about terms and conditions is must, they didn't tell anything simply ask him to renew.

Call Centre Team/Supporting Team very careless about customers talking very rudely, very much disappointed with your service, without alert to redeem the...
        Today I have visited Easyday Store In My City Malerkotla Punjab India There In Billing Queue Staff Member Was Doing bill of another person but the person was not in the queue so I thought he was free so I asked him to do my bill but he refused in very in very bad tone and told me to go in another queue but I asked him why you will not do my bill then he threatened me that should I bring my pistol...
        Hi, this is a complaint against the staff of your BSK 2 stage, Bangalore outlet (opp. Hari choultry).

The sales girl present today morning (13Sep 2021) has been very abusive and has behaved dangerously towards my wife (a senior citizen) around other customers present in the store.

The store manager was not available to provide assistance to resolve this inexcusable treatment. The language and the attitude of...

Very disappointed with easy day

Mein 1000 mein membership li... July mein meine 200 rs cash back use nahi kia... Jo surrender ho gaye
        Isse relted koi alerts nahi diya gaya tha... Na hi koi msg aata tha
        Now me and my family and friends never purchase from easy day

Manoj adlakha