Goamiles

Goamiles Complaints & Reviews

Taxis are mostly not available in our area where cavatina restaurant in benaulim is located

This is a shameless app and a complete scam.Initially it shows that a hatchback car is available and I need to refill minimum of 200 in the wallet to use the service.After refilling for 200, it shows non of the cars are available.The amount gets locked in the wallet.
    When selecting for refund, it asks to update the profile for faster refund.This cannot be skipped.When going to the profile page it allows entry of first name, last name,...

Its a scam.
    Makes you load money worth the ride before taking booking
    And Goa anyways all rides start from 1000/- onwards, a proper fleece and loot system!
    So you load 1000/-.
    Then no drivers or cars around.
    If you get car then driver is non contactable.
    Driver isnt coming
    So you cancel.
    They charge cancelation fees for driver not coming and not contactable.
    Your money is stuck in wallet.
    You try refund button it asks to fill profile details.
    But doesn’t allow you to update mobile number - even in app even in website
    Hence your profile isnt complete
    So no refund.
    And their customer care number is invalid.
    So the entire loop of looting scamming harassment makes a complete circle here!
    This is a proper govt and system and police backed scam!
    And yes I looked for car in prime Panjim area on Tuesday weekday noon. If you arent getting there nowwhere is it coming.

Taxi was not available for me to travel and I was informed about it 30 minutes before travel time which was around midnight. I live in a village and trusted the cab would be sent in time for me rather they called to say sorry no cab available. They don’t have any local people working with them hence they face this issue as there are a lot of local cab drivers. The wallet money is not at all easy to get the refund. The place where you have to add your mobile number to claim the refund is not editable

I had rs. 1541.71 in the Goamiles app wallet, when I tried refunding, it show that I'll get it within 7 days but it's been over 15 days and I didn't get any refunds yet. Please do something about it.

I have added 2060 to wallet but I could not book a single cab - pls return my money

Loadwd 1000 Rs to book a cab through Goan miles. Though the money is deducted from my account the amount is not showing in their wallet evern after two days after payment. Customer care not responding...perfect SCAM...PLEASE DO NOT ADD MONEY TO THEIR WALLET...ITS GONE

I have not received my refund from goa miles despite repeated reminders to issue my money and refund since 10days it is not returning my funds.

About 25 days has been completed but I have not received refund in my account . Contact no of call center is not in service . Mail id of contact center is not responding.
                No one is there to tell the status for refund . How to approach Goa Miles management team .
                I am writings since 20 days at there registered mail id but no response . Where all are Goa Miles management team person ??

This is a scam application, it just makes you add the money and you will never be able to book the cab, also you will never recieve back your refunds, additionally there will be no point of contact.

Goamiles Recent Comments