TaxiForSure Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 10, 2016

File a complaint to TaxiForSure

Having problems with TaxiForSure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by TaxiForSure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

TaxiForSure

Bangalore District
Karnataka

TaxiForSure Phone Numbers

Toll free

TaxiForSure reviews & complaints(679)

I was using the taxiforsure cab facility via mobile download, added rs.500 in wallet via TFS date 11/06/2016, I called TFS to know about satuts they said its linked to OLA and I don't see the amount in taxiforsure e-wallet, as well checked in OLA Money too its not added there too,

I spoke to customer care both to OLA/TFS, OLA says its responsibility of TFS to give us all details and TFS says send mail to customer care its almost 3 months now am calling and following up no solution

Can you please address this issue to get back my amount rs.500 back, its been long am not getting any response.

Please help.thanks

Note:I tried reaching customer care many times no response from both TFS & OLA

Need response !!!
TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Take a taxi without number cab and talk with a lot of people and ride means that the passenger sits too much, the danger of life is also requested that you check it, it will be very big

I was travelling from mysore, i thought to take a taxi from nayadahalli - mysore road to bangalore airport for 7:15 am. i booked the same online, i got the confirmation of my booking & driver details they said will be on your mobile 15 minutes of your journey.

My booking details was - tfs-at-c80756307

Bot these guys have cancelled my booking at last minutes!! somehow i managed to reach airport before the departure...
    I am very upset with the kind of service i got yesterday from Taxi For Sure. I had booked online cab for Bangalore Airport transfer (June 29th 1:45 pm), on Jun 27th and got confirmation SMS. On 29th on got an SMS at 1:35 PM that we are not able to send the driver. But actually the drive was waiting outside.

I went ahead in the same car, Cab driver's number-[protected], his name is Dasharath and car number KA-51-AF9958. He told...

I booked the cab for 7.45pm in jaipur on 17th june 2016 . as i was supposed to reach railway station . Train departure to indore was at 9 pm. Booked the cab in noon as the email confirmation is shown in the pic . But can and drivers details didnt received so called customer care and they sent the details and assured that ill receive cab on time . Next second i called that number but the drivers phone was switched off. Called the same call centre number from where got the assurance but there also call was not through. At the end i was not in the position to wait for the cab as i would have missed the train. Left with no other option i took my car and there i parked and spent 450/- . Besides drove in hurry with all risks to reach station in time .
    TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Taxi for sure cancelling the trip last minute without prior notice. I missed flight because of these people.
    If they cant serve they should not take booking.

I really want to express my frustation on your inability to arrange cabs on time and above all you don't have accountability

1) you missed to arrange a cab on [protected]@7am to airport and i had a flight miss because of you.

2) today (Ref: booking with taxiforsure tfs-pp-c[protected],
      I booked a cab at 8:30 am for a cab pickup at 11:30am. This is for an emergency to arrange food for a critic family member at hospital.

At around 11:20, you respond with your inability to arrange for a driver. Thanks to your irresponsibility, food got delayed.
      The biggest concern is that you don't feel regret other than a mention of that word and you don't own it to make alternate arrangements!!

I really cant understand your inability!! Please change your name from 'taxi4sure' to may be 'taxi-if-possible'

Don't just respond with a sorry post and your standard templatised responses!! Your sorry calls won't help without taking corrective steps! You will lose client credibility and above all trust

Charan
      TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your cab drivers do not pick calls, when they do they ask us to wait and then after a few minutes they cancel it on thier own and we get a message. it is a regular affair now to have atleast 4-5 cancellations befpre we get a single cab. firther most cabs are dirty downright not worth paying even rs. 100 but when you are stuck and u expect an ac cab 99% no ac is working in any of your cars. and we still pay the full amount . this is called harassment and torture of customers and literally being taken for a ride.

one in 10 cars is probably neat and those drivers are by default very pleasant and courteous too. but AC is bad in all your cars. they must be intentionally not using it.

they dont care if we complain, they dont care for sentiments, its a foolish intolerable system that you have . you are taking all yoru customers for granted. it is an unacceptable and shameless habdling handling of customerrs.
        TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have ride a taxi for sure cab on Eco car on 24/6/2016 the driver was driving very rufly and one time we saved from one big accident

I booked a cab on 31 May 2016 from sector 38 chd to sector 20 pkl. It was an easy route but he took the longest way despite of knowing the shortest route and when I asked for this he said he doesn't know any other route. I asked to use the GPS navigation he denied and said he'll handle(he was becoming James Bond). Pathetic is a very small word for these people. They are the one's who are spoiling the company's reputation.
          TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am really disapppointed with the service
            I am a regular traveller from tfs
            But i have never faced price issue before this is the first time i am facing this kind of issue.
            Yesterday itself i booked a cab from moti nagar my drop destination was janak puri
            Pickup was from moti nagar when the driver dropped me near janakpuri (east) metro station and he asked me to pay the amount i was literally surprised it chrged...

Today i booked a car whose details are as follows. I am shocked after booking i call the driver he told me that i will have to pay rs. 40/- for car parking, (Otherwise cancel the booking insetently) which one is not connected to me because i was suppose to take cab from brabourne road. I told him i will complain against your to the company. His reply was very rudely what ever you want to do you can do. I never expect this type of reply. I hope your company will defiantly take the action and revert back me. I am regular traveller from tfs. Wating for your reply.

Thanks! Booking tfs-pp-c76556741 confirmed for may 26, 2016, 7:40 p. M.. Driver: pranay kanti biswas - [protected] (Hatchback, wb23d4873). Fare:rs.35.00 rs8.00/extra km rs.1.25/min.. Toll, prkg, tax extra. Track taxi: track : http://tfs. My/48gzsg. Service tax extra. Minimum fare is rs. 45

Dear m. Kapoor, we are extremely sorry for not serving you for booking tfs-pp-c76556741. Try booking after a while.

M. Kapoor
            (C) [protected]
            TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm writing this mail to be compensated for the damage that happened to my car because of the reckless driving by your cab driver, the cab trip details are attached below.
              The customer of the trip was let off at site by the cab driver and the dab driver fled from the scene, when i tried confronting him.

I'm expecting the company to compensate for the damages (Whatever money is not covered in the insurance) either by paying from self or retrieving from the cab driver. The driver was careless and at the time of incident as i was just discussing with him, he got into car and fled the scene.

I will let you know the amount (Payment to be done by me after insurance claim) with complete billing and incident related files that i can share with you.

I have the snapshots of the damage, and will be provided as proof when required.

Please provide your reply for me to take further course of action.

The customer of your trip also agrees to my version of the incident, which cannot be refuted by the cab driver who fled the scene.

The incident happened on 22nd may 2016, between 2:40 pm to 3:00 pm.

Name of the cab driver (As per billed by): thapa nandu:
              Car registration number: ts09adtr5270
              TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pathetic service and very unprofessional behaviour from taxi for sure...
                Taxiforsure booking no - tfs-pp-c[protected]nd may2016, 7pm hyderabad)
                Receive booking confirmed message and got a message at 7pm that driver might come late but after that no one came. I have tried to contact customer care and they told that they are going to send a driver very soon. But i have been waiting about one hour and no one came neither any message.

Don't ever book taxi for sure..
                Pathetic service...
                TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked taxi to airport on 1may at 6:00 am.
                  However taxi was not sent till last moment and i have to struggle and reach airport via alternate arrangements.
                  Kindly let me know why was the booking taken and a confirmation given that they would be sending the taxi in time?

Also i want it to escalate and post where it reach the maximum users if they don't come back with proper justification.

br...

I was busy booking cab for my aunt yesterday (13/05/2016) through TaxiForSure from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM and was pretty frustrated with the drivers' ill treatment of confirming bookings and then cancelling the booking from their end after speaking over phone with us and promising that they are coming to pick us up. I will be attaching all the relevant sms's from TFS of booking confirmation and the driver initiated cancellations. Please note, all the drivers listed with their names and numbers are to blacklisted as they are frauds, wasting our time and cancelling the booking without turning up. I had registered a complaint on TFS website as well, and no response from them have been heard.

Taxiforsure — Cab driver cancel cab by herself

Most worst service by taxiforsure please don't book any cab from here this is just froud now go with uber or other cab

Taxiforsure — Over charges -TRIP#5 TFS-PP-C23503666

For a hatchback vehicle I was charged for sedan rate. Need clarification on it as why I was charged more ASAP

Taxiforsure — TAXI DOSENT COME

TAXI SEDAN RJ 14 TB9264 BY RAM AVATAR MEENA DOSENT COME ON 1JUNE 2015 AT 1 PM AND YOU HAVE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE THAT IT IS CON FIRMED MY CUTOMUR NO IS 19720725

On 6th May, 2016 we ordered a cab from taxi for sure. Driver name: Deepak Ghadi. Booking I'd: DIPAK GHADI- [protected] (Hatchback, MH50424. Booking TFS-PP-C73572416 confirmed for May 6, 2016, 7:16 p.m. But the driver came in indica vista(last digit of car number is
                    MH###192; Indica Vista. He explains that the mentioned car had an accident so I am coming in this car. We agreed!!

Unfortunately I left my power bank in the...

This is the case regarding the cab booked on 5th May '16. I had just selected the pick up point and the drop off was not mentioned. The driver picked 70+ yrs of lady and she had to go to the school to pick her 3 yr old grandson.
                    The driver was so much un-professional that he ended the trip before asking the customer. And also, abused and asked an old lady along with 3 yrs old baby to go out of the car in the mid of the trip. The outside temperature was 40 degrees and this would have affted the health of an old lay who is 70+ and a child who is 3 yrs. old. When they refused, he started abusing. Then she called me and I asked her not to pay to the driver and ask him to drop home, but the driver refused. When I spoke to driver, he also started talking in foul language.

They, then had to take taxi to reach back home.
                    This shows the attitude of the driver towards his customers.
                    Driver Name: Sukhwinder Singh (PB01A7989)

request you to take a strict actions against such drivers

Taxi For Sure — Mobile phone left in the cab

I left my cell phone in the cab but when I am trying to call the driver, he is not picking my call. Driver Name: RAGHURAM REDDY C Contact no: [protected] Cab No: KA-51-A-9213 (Tata Indica)

Taxiforsure — Driver's irresponsibility and over charging

Driver stopped the ride in the middle and charged more money than it was shown in the billing .

Taxiforsure — My rides are automatically cancelled

I booked two rides with different different accounts same time .both rides are automatically cancelled .while one rides in cut rupees automatic for travelling .whose rides cut rupees of order number is TFS-PP-2272029

Taxiforsure — charge extra money

I have book taxi and my fare for my that drive is rs 175 which is paid from my wallet I to have msg of that bill bt drive charge 205 extra rs for that drive... Sooo plzzz agar aplog kch ispe action le skte h to lijeye plzzz

Taxiforsure — Charged for the Cab that never came and picked me up

Driver did not pick up the call. He did not reach destination at all. But they took money from my wallet balance. Very bad. Never top up wallet in taxi for sure

I booked a tfs (Tfs-at-c[protected] yesterday (01/05/2016) for a drop to igi airport from noida sector 20. We were 3 people having two strolley bags and two backpacks.

The driver just on seeing the luggage said that he will charge 50rs. Per head per baggage extra after 2 luggage. That very moment i called up tfs customer care and asked about it. Tfs said they do not charge anything for extra luggage. After that, i took the driver in conference call with tfs customer care guy, there said clearly that "i have taken extra money for two baggage". All was clear, driver accepting that he took extra money but still tfs did no action against him and his behavior rather than blamed me and refused to return back my money.

Rather than returning my money back to me, tfs is just bragging words and nothing else. Even they bluntly told me that they won't refund back the money.

Driver name :harendra kumar ([protected])
                      Car number : dl01rta1018
                      Bill fare generated :rs. 392
                      Fare he took : rs 492
                      Complaint number : tfs-at-c72853828

This is complete "fraud" done by tfs. Illiterate driver at tfs customer care just for name sake.

I will post the issue i faced on social media as well.

Hope you look over this issue and respond back to me at the earliest.

Atanu rakshit
                      TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Taxiforsure — I m complaint about TAXI FOR SURE services..

I m complaint about this service becozz booking not done on my mobile within last one month..

Taxiforsure — Driver is canceling a confirmed trip on his own without even taking to the person who booked it ???!!!!

Even after getting a confirmation, driver cancelled the trip..I got a msg saying fare is 117/-...they even don't bother to call you..pathetic service...cheats...

Taxiforsure — Charged extra money

Driver bad behaviour charged extra money and didn't turn on meter twice.

Taxiforsure — Unethical driver

I booked cab on 27/9/15, but unfortunately driver accepted the trip and didn't turn-up, he started the ride and stopped it and message shows charges is 80. he did so just to increase the ride number

Taxiforsure — Extra waiting charges by driver

[protected], driver is taking extra charges for waiting. he is demanding us for charges. cab no: TS-07-UB-1152, driver name: bheema rao.

Taxiforsure — Harassment and excessive fare and wrong way

today driver took the wrong way and threaten me to pay. your customer care did not support and disconnected the call. I am going to file case against you people and i want my money back.

Taxiforsure — texi not come and payment cut on my account

Hi I am book taxi on 5 june dadabadi to railway station taxi driver number try manny time some time number bussy and some time switch off but paynent cut on my account without drive and miss my train

Taxiforsure — taxi did not pickup

my booking this morning to airport drop has not arrived in time.the driver details sent by 3:45 am when i contacted the driver did not respond. i miseed my flight causing 6000 rupees loss and mental agony. TFS-AT-C20712491

At april 16, I booked a cab in taxi for sure and after my trip completion, i paid the money also 800 rupees. But after only I noticed that for 30 kilometres they imvoiced as 68 kilometres.
                        I suddenly droped a mail and they agreed to refund my money but still now my money is not refunded. Days gone more than 20 days.
                        still now you guys are saying that finance team I not giving approval and it wil take another 48 hrs.
                        I need my money back. Please resolve as soon.
                        U guys cheating the customers
                        Apr 30, 2016
                        Today I called the concern person and highlighted the issue again. And they refunded my money back...
                        Driver not coming.
                        07/05/2016.
                        Driver Name- Gulshan Verma, Car Number- UP13AT2837 Ph No.[protected]
                        Driver aaya nhi pic krne or mobile par fare dkha dya 79 Rs ka.
                        For me Detail
                        Deepak Chauhan

Hi Team,

This mail is WRT to Adverse Behavior of your Driver Mohammed Shareef (AP 28 TV 4428), I have booked my cab & he has come to the location during the drop time i asked him to pick my friend who is near-by location he said its okay & the moment he reached my friends place he started playing dramma & threatened me ie he will cancel the ride & started abusing me ie he will loose the incentives etc.., He demanded & took 50 Rs from me .

SAGAR
                          +91-[protected](AP)
                          TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was facing issue in booking cabs from my app, after clicking the pick now button it takes a long time to get loaded and finally it a " your trip boils not be confirmed " I was facing this issue three weeks before and when I called the customer care they said, I had blocked the taxi for sure app and I explained them I have not and even I don't have any idea how to block the app and customer care guy told I have to send a mail to the technical department saying that I have not blocked my app and tell them to unblock from their side and I had sent the mail too and he also said that it will get resolved in 24 working hours and i will be getting a call back from them but i didn't got any response from your side and when I tried booking a cab today I had the same issue and when I called the customer care service and explained the whole thing from the start and the guy just said to try again and to send a mail to the same mail id [protected]@taxiforsure.com and disconnected my call this very much to be ashamed on the customer care services and the service given by the taxi for sure to the customers
                            TaxiForSure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hopeless and use less service ever. First their drivers run away by overcharging the fare and after that the company acknowledges the fraud and never process a refund. Never go for TFS =. Its a hole of cheats and frauds.

Dear team,

I have 2 complaint against taxi for sure.
                              One is of 15th April'16 in which I have charged twice.. On that day I have completed 2 rides with taxi for sure and I was charged 4 times.. Out of these I have received the amount back against one ride but the remaining second one is still pending..I was overcharged due to driver mistake because driver from taxi for sure start the ride without user approval.. They are just making the count of ride they to achieve bonus..

Second issue is of today.- Today I was overcharged. When I have called to customer support then they replied me a very shocking think that need to be highlighted.. They are saying you came late at your pick up location due to which you have overcharged but same thing has not been updated to company website.. When I have asked him to share him a mail regarding this then he denied me and disconnected the call.. So i request you to please highlight my isse to the higher authority because they are charging to customers against govt guidelines. They are not following guidelines decided by govt for taxis.
                              Register mobile phone with taxi for sure - [protected]