Kolkata Taxi
2.2

Kolkata Taxi Complaints & Reviews

I was travelling from SALT LAKE TO BIRLA BUILDING 9/1 R.N MUKHERJEE ROAD ON 05.04.2022 BETWEEN 10.00AM TO 11.00AM in the prepaid yellow taxi. Left my PENDRIVE in it. I KINDLY REQUEST THE TAXI OWNER TO PLEASE LOOK INTO IT URGENTLY AND GIVE ME THE PENDRIVE.IT WILL BE OF GREAT HELP TO ME.

YELLOW TAXI Cab no. - 6469

MOHIT HARLALLKA
[protected]@gmail.com...
Taxi no WB 04, E 9526, H L. 1073. Taking taxi near Central Avenue to Bangur Avenue. He started journey towards Maa fly over bridge then I told him why he take long route instead of taking centre Avenue route. Then he told me there is traffic and continue his journey towards Maa fly over. After that told me why you are not told me before started journey that you have to go from this route.Please take necessary steps to avoid such long route...

I took a yellow taxy on 23/11/2021 at 11 a.m. from Quest Mall and drop at Ranikuthi Water Tank. I have lost my Mark Book in the taxy and I don't know the taxi number also. How can i get back i don't know, It is very important for me.

Please take necesary action/ Please contact me at [protected]

I travled on 29 Aug in a Yellow Taxi from Ajoynagar to Kaikhali near airport..I left a black side bag with important documents please help to return my documents..They r very important for me please contact [protected]

We boarded the taxi from Golpark more and destination was Jai Hind Dhaba.

My phone got slipped from my back pocket inside the taxi and after just 5 minutes of leaving the taxi, I tried calling for 1.5 hours, and it rang, then got switched off.

Still it is coming switched off, and In a hurry, I forgot to take down the cab's plate number.

If anyone is honest, the phone should have been returned to...

The driver was very very ill mannered. And even after showing rs.500 in the meter he asked for 150 rupees extra which was given to him. We 3 office going passengers were travelling from behala pathakpara to newtown.

Car details:

Wb04g8626

H. L. 1073

Lost healthy bengal kittens available and need a home, i saw this kitten in a street near the road site and i don't know the owner. My work schedule is so tight and i can take good care of the kittens so please if you know anybody looking for a lost kitten or if you can offer this beautiful kittens good and caring home, lem know through my contacts phone number +[protected] or my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

I would like to raise a complaint to the consumer forum and west bengal government for the disaster service of taxi in Kolkata. we the people are so much fool that we are looking for taxi in the city. I have lots of irritating experience of taxi service but I felt ridiculous on last friday so I decided to lodge the complaint. Whenever we hire taxi to go somewhere, always they demand extra charge over meter to go otherwise they will not given the service. Last friday when I came from esplanade to bhawanipur harish mukherjee road I tried to take a taxi but I was surprised that no one is ready to give the service or else who are ready to go they are charging Rs200 or Rs250 where as the meter fare is hardly 50 rupees. There is written each and every taxi " no refusal". Where we are living? I think its better to ban the taxi service is fine rather than to give the nuisence service.

A bag with important documents lost in a yellow taxi at kolkata
            Lost my bag containing most important origina documents in taxi
            I'm avijit das. I lost my bag on 20.04.2016 morning, in a yellow taxi. Bag was containing many original documents like land deed, land related papers, cheque books, rs. 25000/-, pan card driving license. I took the taxi from parnasree pally at 8.30 am and got doun at kamal gazi taxi stand at about 9.45...

Usually from haldiram's, airport to Minto park the taxi fare comes up to 185-190 rupees. On 20/4/2014, I boarded taxi number WB 04 F 1061 and the fare showed 264 rupees! I told that the meter is rigged and that I am a regular traveller on that route and that I will Complaint against him.. He said fine go ahead.. I was getting late for my tuition so I just have him 200 rupees and left! He was not able to loot me but someone who doesn't know the routes would surely get looted! Just wanted to bring it to your notice! Thank you!
            Myself Rubi. I have complain against over rate from topsia bus stand to belgachia veternity hospital with my pet (small cat) the driver has charged us 190 rs.

Kolkata Taxi Recent Comments