Nilgiris Super Market.
1.5

Nilgiris Super Market. Complaints & Reviews

Nilgiris Super Market Tiruvannamalai.

NILGIRIS BREAD IS SOMETIMES AVALAIBLE,
THEN WEEKS NOT AVALIABLE...

When asked why this is
nobody can give a decent answer.

NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS,
SHOULD BE A RELIABLE SHOP.

I purchased things for 623/- on 11/06/2022. It was a card payment. Cashier girl said money is not credited in their account so will do the payment again. I checked my account its debited. I showed the statement. But they didn't accept & not allowed to take the purchased things. Manager spoke with us & requested to pay again. Once revert the money we will pay the money through gpay. I paid the cash of 623/- again. Still we are speaking them...

Normal purchase from home shopping but not allowed in side bad behaviour

I want to purchase some groceries in nilgiris supermarket. But owner of nilgiris besant nagar kicked me out because of swiggy tshirt. I'm so ugly right there so I'm going to file a defamation suit. Im taking some photos of that owner qnd im include with ths complaint
      Same issue faced my be i am a dunzo delivery partner. They denied to bill for dunzo
      Very worst store taken action

The store says it's open however there is no staff available to attend or do billing .
        Most of the products are not available when ever I go. What is the point of taking membership .
        I only took pain to search and register this complain because of series of worst experience everytime I visit golden enclave nilagiri store. .

Membership is also wasted, I have just waste my money . I am putting this on social media...

The place is really not maintained well and they also do not clean the place often. Usually the products are almost nearing expiry, they sell only such products. When we ask them any product we want, they never have it. Most of the products they sell are of nilgiris brand, especially diary products we can't find any other brand also. If it is such a big franchise, they should be able to provide good stuff.
        Aug 5, 2021
        Dear Ms. Anusha,

I am concerned to note this. Could you please share your contact number and store details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the relevant team.

Priya
        Future Group

I have been buying milk from nilgiris store in indranagar for 2 month. Since past 3 weeks everytime i bought milk to only find out later that it’s spoilt. Everytime i take it back to them they apologise and say that the refrigerator was broken and that it’s been fixed now. It’s funny how they hand me a spoilt replacement packet everytime and i am back returning and the same story over and over again. How can you even continue selling spoilt milk. If your cooling system’s off don’t sell milk. Pathetic store!
          Aug 6, 2021
          Dear Mr. Arjun,

We regret the experience you had.

Request you to share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that our team can connect with you regarding this issue.

Priya
          Future Group

Niligiris store at Thoraipakkam is not accepting cards for purchases below 200 rupees. Everyday I have to stop at Niligiris to quickly pick one or two products for urgent needs. Our country is moving towards digital India, this store is forcing us to use cash. This is huge inconvenience for customer. I wounder if they are paying tax for cash transactions.

Hi, today we have purchased some groceries from one of your Nilgiris store in banglore, this is not the 1st tym we are purchasing but this is the 1st time that we have checked your computerised bill, after checking this bill we came to know that there are some mistakes in the bill, like MRP rs.11/- masala Maggi noodles priced in the bill as MRP rs.11.64/- and kilo Mango Banginpally mentioned in your store as 59.90/- and in the bill it is priced as 64/-, you people are literally looting our hard core money...I want to complain this to the next level, I have all the proofs.

I got a supposedly fresh pizza base packet from the nilgiris store close to me. It had minimum 10 live moving worms inside.
                I am horrified to see this and wondering about the quality of product sold to us.
                I had sent a mail with pictures and they haven't even reverted.

Kindly see the pictures for yourself

Not only pizza base but their mozerrela cheese has blue n green fungus on it but i couldn't...

Nilgiris Super Market. Recent Comments