Nilgiris Super Market.
1.7

Nilgiris Super Market. Complaints & Reviews

Normal purchase from home shopping but not allowed in side bad behaviour

I want to purchase some groceries in nilgiris supermarket. But owner of nilgiris besant nagar kicked me out because of swiggy tshirt. I'm so ugly right there so I'm going to file a defamation suit. Im taking some photos of that owner qnd im include with ths complaint
    Same issue faced my be i am a dunzo delivery partner. They denied to bill for dunzo
    Very worst store taken action

The store says it's open however there is no staff available to attend or do billing .
      Most of the products are not available when ever I go. What is the point of taking membership .
      I only took pain to search and register this complain because of series of worst experience everytime I visit golden enclave nilagiri store. .

Membership is also wasted, I have just waste my money . I am putting this on social media...

The place is really not maintained well and they also do not clean the place often. Usually the products are almost nearing expiry, they sell only such products. When we ask them any product we want, they never have it. Most of the products they sell are of nilgiris brand, especially diary products we can't find any other brand also. If it is such a big franchise, they should be able to provide good stuff.
      Aug 5, 2021
      Dear Ms. Anusha,

I am concerned to note this. Could you please share your contact number and store details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the relevant team.

Future Group

I have been buying milk from nilgiris store in indranagar for 2 month. Since past 3 weeks everytime i bought milk to only find out later that it’s spoilt. Everytime i take it back to them they apologise and say that the refrigerator was broken and that it’s been fixed now. It’s funny how they hand me a spoilt replacement packet everytime and i am back returning and the same story over and over again. How can you even continue selling spoilt milk. If your cooling system’s off don’t sell milk. Pathetic store!
        Aug 6, 2021
        Dear Mr. Arjun,

We regret the experience you had.

Request you to share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that our team can connect with you regarding this issue.

Future Group

Niligiris store at Thoraipakkam is not accepting cards for purchases below 200 rupees. Everyday I have to stop at Niligiris to quickly pick one or two products for urgent needs. Our country is moving towards digital India, this store is forcing us to use cash. This is huge inconvenience for customer. I wounder if they are paying tax for cash transactions.

Hi, today we have purchased some groceries from one of your Nilgiris store in banglore, this is not the 1st tym we are purchasing but this is the 1st time that we have checked your computerised bill, after checking this bill we came to know that there are some mistakes in the bill, like MRP rs.11/- masala Maggi noodles priced in the bill as MRP rs.11.64/- and kilo Mango Banginpally mentioned in your store as 59.90/- and in the bill it is priced as 64/-, you people are literally looting our hard core money...I want to complain this to the next level, I have all the proofs.

I got a supposedly fresh pizza base packet from the nilgiris store close to me. It had minimum 10 live moving worms inside.
              I am horrified to see this and wondering about the quality of product sold to us.
              I had sent a mail with pictures and they haven't even reverted.

Kindly see the pictures for yourself

Not only pizza base but their mozerrela cheese has blue n green fungus on it but i couldn't...

The person sitting on the billing counter is so rude, he treats customers as his servants. He does not have common sense to talk to customers. I opened refrigerator door to pick cold drink, and he rudely shouts at me from the counter to close the refrigerator door and not to repeat this again. He kept on shouting at me and started to quarrel. I don't think people like this are worth running such business. Better close this supermarket, i am sure it is not going to work out with such people, or remove such people from the supermarket. After this incident i would never visit that place again. Better to get these people trained on how to talk first before letting them sitting on the billing counters.

Chandrika home needs 6149
                Nilgire franchise.
                Anna nager

Poor treatment. Bill no 4c[protected] date 25/05/17
                Your saleswoman is not polite in dealing customer problem. Simply aruguing for small issue of cover. I purchased rs 290/- along with my son, i want to handover some of the item to my friend, but aruguing in giving one small bag.
                Pl warn the women.
                Or take action. Let me know what action has been taken.
                Aug 6, 2021
                Dear Mr. Natarajan,

We deeply regret the experience you had at our store. Request you to write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that I can escalate this with the concerned team.

Nilgiris Super Market. Recent Comments