One Nine Mall

One Nine Mall Complaints & Reviews

This type of fraud and this type of illegal activities doing in this nine mall.my money strucked and they said wait 60days after you can with draw your all amount.but it is over 6 months.in that no call, no messages, there is no response.they cheated me in telegram.it is soo fraud .plz take action and plz refund my money.it is very shame of taking like that poor people's money and I have very lost money and also full of money my without eating...

I ordered a prestige iris mixer grinder on june 6th 2022 in one nine mall online.But no further message has been received from one nine mall .I have paid Rs.899 through google pay .
Now i am not even able to open their website also and enqiure .kindly take notice of the complaint and please refund the amount

Dear Sir, I ordered Vacuum cleaner and a mop from this website on 16 Feb 2022 by payment online rupees 8000.
    I didn't receive any update nor responding back. Items also not delivered. Kindly advise how to get my refund. My order #106754
    Thanks for your support
    Inamul Hasan
    [protected].
    i am same problem, now no website show on google. please contact - [protected]@gmail.com . i am file complain https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/ but no response. if you are file a complain, please elaborate about case. how to file a case?

Order no.-103059. Date 31st January 2022 . Money deducted but goods not delivered. Phone number of customer care is also false. Tried to contact through email but no response.

Order No.- 103059 placed on 31st Jan-2022. Money deducted but goods not supplied. Tried to contact customer care many times but the number provided seems false.

The company is fraud. It can take the money but not delivered the product.

I had ordered a vacuum cleaner from 'obe nine mall' as on 10th February, 2022 vide my order number 130007 (screenshot
            of my order confirmation attached) but never received it till today despite paying the full amount of Rs. 899/- via net banking as there is no option for cash on delivery. My money got stuck and I never received my ordered product. There is no response from their customer support team either....

Placed the order for a Samsung Level U bluetooth headset and paid Rs 499/- on 6 February 2022. . Received just the order number and have not received the product as at today.

I have paid the full amount for Rs..499.00 for my ordered item Prestige Sandwich Maker PSMFD one number and but I have not been sent any product till this time. When I called on its customer care number which is not working at all.
              I called almost every day till today but I found it switch off or Out of network area.
              They have cheated me by doing this game with the intention to cheat me. I called the Surat Police to do something...

Hello Team,

There is fake company running with name one nine mall
              I have ordered Work Chair from this website on 2nd of FEB 2022 but it hasn't been delivered yet.
              Order Id: #105932