Prepaid Taxi At Howrah

Prepaid Taxi At Howrah Complaints & Reviews

The Brake, Accelerator and Clutch system of the taxi assigned was completely broken down, we got to know after boarding it. It left us mid-dway in middle of nowhere and we had a lot of difficulty to reach our destination from there. please address this issue and initiate a refund as soon as possible.

Today I travelled from Howrah to Joka. We were charged Rs 331. After that, the driver was asking for more 50 rupees for a short cut. We refused that.
    We were informed that he can go inside joka uptp 500 metres. Before 500 metres only, he was shouting at me to get down.
    These drivers shouldn't work for the prepaid services.

I took pre paid taxi from howrah to Amatala diamond harbour but i left my luggage there in car ... Please contact me i need help please

I had returned from Puri Howrah exp. early morning. When my turn came, staff went out side and talked with constable then came and made my prepaid slip. when i was looking for my taxi that constable came and asked me my slip in ordering way. When i asked what's his business with it. then he shouted and asked the same in scolding way. He had kept his face covered with monkey cap while it was not so cold. in return I scolded him back 'why should...
        Today i took prepaid taxi from Howrah station for Railway Officer's colony, New Alipore, charged Rs.241.80/- car no. WB-05-5217. Driver took his copy forcefully at station saying he has to ask location. After 10 minutes he asked where to go. When I said my address he started showing tantrums that he was told for Petrol pump. he asked me if Railway colony is mentioned in slip. It was only New Alipore. he said that he will drop me near petrol...
        I booked prepaid taxi from howrah booth on 17.09.20 (today) at around 11:30 am (approximate timing) to Baghajatin, I lost my money purse in taxi, around Rs. 1100/- cash, pan card, adhaar card, IDBI bank debit card along with other important document, prepaid receipt was kept in purse itself and couldn't remember taxi number. Pls. help me to find my purse back. My name is Bapi Debnath (# [protected]), e-mail: bd.[protected]@gmail.com, Address: 54/12,...

Taxi number wb 04e4734
        Serial no.[protected] i boarded the taxi today from howrah prepaid zone after proper booking. And despite my denial he picked up two more passengers on way from howrah to sealdah. This is an utter shock. The safety concern is getting hampered. I request the concerned authority to kindly look into the matter. I look forward to your cooperation. The passenger's copy is attached herewith. Please take note of the matter. This is my humble request. This kind of behaviour from the driver is responsible for the loss of trust towards your company.

Serial no-950732.0001
          Taxi no-wb-04-d-0189
          I request in the counter for prepaid taxi to airport. The counter guy tolf me it will charged 500. If you want pay 500 first then you will get the slip. Due to rush in long queue and my flight schedule i complelled to pay 500 for preapaid taxi to air port.
          Taxi driver is very good, he suggested me to complain in online portal.
          Surprising there was no camera install at the counter.

I booked a prepaid taxi no wb-25-e-9202 on 1/10/2019 at 10.05 pm from prepaid taxi booth at howrah station, lane:3. The destination was santragachi rly station and the serial no. Of the payment receipt was 773413.0001. The taxi driver not only refused to go to the destination but got me & my wife with luggage down from his taxi at the howrah main bus stand side. He said his home is at dumdum and he was forced to go to the prepaid lane and...

I booked a prepaid taxi at 10.21 pm from howrah as i want to go to my home, so i said to the counter, as wehre to go, near kalakar post office get the taxi no wb-04-d-1429 the driver force fully ask me to give the driver copy to the driver but i get it back from driver and said will give you after trip now the driver refuse to go to kalakar post office and said i will drop on satyanarayan park as written in the slip
            No 1. Why satya narayan park is written in my slip you can check buy voice record check that i have not says satya narayan park
            2ndly driver refuse to go to my house and leave me with my wife and 2 children at the howrah bridge where from i go to home with very difficulty at 10.45 pm
            So pl take action against driver and write the right destination on theslip

Prepaid Taxi At Howrah Recent Comments