Street Dogs

Street Dogs Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. We are getting lot of...

My name is divya solanki stays in shankar gali kandivali west fed up of dogs in our society who comes behind all the coming people in our society. Specially early morning and late night these dogs turns evil, dogs barks again and again comes behind people and its impossible to go inside the society. For delivery person dogs don't allow unknown person in our society. Dogs are even sitting in our building please take them away from our society. Even the people who are driving dogs come back faster and then barks accidents occurs or people fall from vehicles request to take away dogs from our society soon
Complaint comments

My name is ca dattaram gopalrao paradkar. Residing at 19/a/302, shivalaya chs, shivdham complex, dindoshi, malad-east, mumbai-97.

I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced by residents of shivdham complex. Sir there are numerous street dogs in this vicinity. They bark even on permanent residents of this area. I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and come closer to bite, several persons have faced the same problem especially small children & senior citizens. Especially at night these dogs just come running behind you in a group and are almost about to bite.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send dog catcher team immediately in this area so that we can get rid of this problem soon.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfullymuzzafarali f contractor
    Complaint comments

Waste of giving complaint to you guys... The gvmc came here but didnt take any action and and they ate simply saying that......

There are more than 15 dogs in one society (D - block, dayal bagh colony) and 2-3 dogs fight with other dogs and creates a problem for us as well as unsafe for the children in the colony.

I hereby, request you to please take away those 3-4 dogs or else relocate them as soon as possible.

Details of the dogs as follow:

2 white female dogs
      2 black male dogs

Respected sir /madam
        This is to inform you that in our area we have a pack of stray dogs. Those are not letting us have a sound sleep in the nights and creating a mess to everyone in our locality. They are also trying to snatch food at times from the trespassers. Hope you look into our issue and resolve it at the earliest. As we have all age group people and creating a lot of problem.

Preethi
        Complaint comments

I am a resident of 220 bangur avenue, block-a, kolkata - 700055. Throughout the whole night, there are many dogs...

There are more than 70 dogs in the vicinity. I have been bitten by 1 of them on friday, 14th february, and almost 25 dogs kept barking and following me, trying to bite till i reached home. Every night these dogs bark continuously between 12 to 2am, that is disturbing to the area residents. Please take some action against the street dogs, they are too many of them.
          There are too much street dogs in our locality. They bark on every person, vehicle creating nuisance. Its dangerous for people to roam especially children. So look into these problem
          Complaint comments

We are facing a lot of problems with street dogs. Every night it is not possible for us to walk in the streets.
            All dogs shout from night till morning, they make our nights sleepless. This is very disturbing, we are unable to sleep. I request you to, please take a immediate action

Hence request you to send street dogs recovery squad and do the needful. Before it's too late.
            Door#153
            Street#b45
            Near shamiriya masjid
            Behind ravindra nagar
            Kadapa

Syed rafiq
            There are 5 - 6 dogs in our society "Akash Ganga Apt, pkt 4, sector- 24, Rohini, New Delhi-110085".they are biting kids playing in society park. Pls take necessary action to caught these dogs. one black and white dog bite my daugter on her hips and she is 4 years old.

savita

Hello sir,
              Am writing this complaint regarding street dogs in nizampet village.
              There is all over street dogs...