Taxi Service
2.5

Taxi Service Complaints & Reviews

Car no. HP01D 3299 he is doing unnecessary arguments and misbehaving with peoples, abusing etc. Rough driving.

I pay 300 rupees to rfid south delhi municipal corp.. but this balance not show in my mobile application

UPI ref no.[protected]

Please verify this and help me

One of the taxi driver charged us incorrectly on 11-August-15 from RN hospital to DLF new town around 8:30pm. We travel on regular basis and the charge is upto Rs 200 but this particular driver charged us Rs 290 and behaved in a rude manner when we tried to oppose. Taxi no-WB 04 D-2780. I want this cheater to be punished severely so that he does not repeat the same with other passengers.

Rachel

MakeMyTrip Booking ID - NC[protected]
        Name: Manish Bansal

I booked INNOVA through make my trip for Jaipur to Delhi international airport at 5 PM on 19th May 2013. Vehicle was at my doorstep (Jaipur) on time, but it was a XYLO (RJ14 TB 0290) with damaged windscreen.

I called-up customer care and informed about it. They told me that booked vehicle is not available due to heavy marriage season. After lots of request new vehicle came with 2 hrs of delay.

Due to such a bad service I have following losses:
        1. I reached at Delhi airport very late and just avoided missing a international flight connection
        2. My family (Wife and 2 small kids) could not have dinner and it resulted dehydration.

PLEASE DONT BOOK ANY CAR/TAXI SERVICE THROUGH MAKEMYTRIP.COM.
        They have connections with local garages, which is as bad as we book at half cost. They dont care for safety aspects.

You can reach me @ [protected]@rediffmail.com for details.

Dear Sir

Respectfully, I would like to submit that the HRTC Taxi service from CTO to Tuttikandi/ Phagli/ Lal pani shimla is not being provided for last one month. Though the said taxi was running successfully on the route but out of sudden it was discontinued from 15.01.2011. Sir, Kindly reinstall/start this taxi service immideately so the senior citizens and patients may travel comfertably to their destinations.

Thanking You
          N.L. Sharma
          Secratery Darni Vikas Sabha
          Regd. Office, Shivam Niwas Darni Bagicha
          Near Ram Nagar, Shimla-171004
          Mb. No[protected]
          e mail: [protected]@gmail.com
          Aug 13, 2020
          I shall be able to post my comment after the reaction of my complaint.

I had booked taxis for going to Thane from [censored]aladevi, Mahim , one in morning and second at 6.45 pm in the evening on 10th December.The booking was done in the morning.The taxi in the morning came at given timei.e.1030am.However the taxi booked for evening for 6.45 pm did not turnup. At 6.30 the phone from your office rang and told that there is no driver hence taxi will not be available and said sorry.
            Now you tell me who will provide taxi at eleventh hour?Just by saying sorry does not serve the purpose and it damages the credibility of your organization.How one can depend on your service?Sr citizen like me had lot of problem on that day and ultimately cancelled the programme.We were very disappointed as we could not attend the wedding in the family.Imagine I want to go to airport to catch flight and your taxi does not turnup on sceduled time, what disaster it will be?When you are in business and committing for taxi service then it is your duty to honour your word and ensure that customer is not harrased.Otherwise what is the difference between your service and B/Y taxiwalla?Pl reply.
            VINAY B REGE