MakeMyTrip India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to MakeMyTrip India

Having problems with MakeMyTrip India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MakeMyTrip India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MakeMyTrip India

Toll free
1800 102 8747

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

MakeMyTrip India reviews & complaints(7705)

SIR,
I booked a ticket on january 29 from TRIVANDRUM TO DOHA FOR MARCH 13. QR 507. IT showed that booking successful and confirmation and E TICKET sent.BOOKING ID AN2TCEVEXELU2E1A4935 andPNR ;3LR148.
Payment done by creditcard AED 1004. BUT TAX INVOICE sent to mobile
showed same booking ID BUT DIFFERENT PNR:5QRITP and ticket
TICKET NO :[protected].
IT SHOWS INCORRECT EMAIL ID.
MY DETAILS GIVEN WERE EMAIL- [protected]@gmail.com
MOBILE NO: +91 [protected]. I DID NOT RECIEVE THE ETICKET AND COULD NOT CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE. REQUESTING YOU TO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND SENT MY TICKET TO THE ABOVE
EMAIL ID.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
MEERA PAVITHRAN
MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

N 07.12.2022 I booked flight tickets for 8 persons vide PNR VRZUHG for 21.01.2023 in Indigo flight 6E-873 from Kolkata to Bangalore through make my trip site. For some reason, ticket booking was not showing in make my trip site but I can view the flight booking through Indigo site.
    However, after some days I had to cancel 2 flight tickets for some medical emergency, which I cancelled on 19.01.2023 through Indigo site only as flight...

This is wrt below booking done for a Car Trip to and Fro Ayodhya .

Completed

21 Dec'22 Wed 10:00 AM
    C-22, Sector B, Sector-A, Sector L, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
    Dzire UP32NN3547

4 seaterbr...

This is wrt below booking done for a Car Trip to and Fro Ayodhya .

Completed

21 Dec'22 Wed 10:00 AM
    C-22, Sector B, Sector-A, Sector L, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
    Dzire UP32NN3547

4 seaterbr...

I ordered 220 GBP from book my forex and I paid 21156 INR online accroding to the exchange rate on that day. When they delivered me the GBP notes they mentioned they dont have 20 GBP bills and offered me either 200 GBP or 250 GBP. I opted for 200 GBP which amounted to 19256 INR. I tried to contact the customer care multiple times but no response. I have all their recipets during the delivery which sates 200 GBP delivered and I also have my transaction details which shows I paid for 220 GBP.

Order ref no: FX[protected]

Date of online payment and order: 5 Sep 2022

Date of delivery: 8 Sep 2022

Abhishek Sharan
      Attachments
      Mon, Jan 23, 11:58 AM (21 hours ago)
      to service

Dear Customer Service Team,

I am writing this mail to highlight to you about an amount that has been erroneously deducted by Makemytrip from my Credit Card.

I had booked a flight ticket through your website on 7th Jan 2023 from :

1. New Delhi to Dubai- 15th Feb 2023 through Emirates...

This is to inform you that I had purchased Air Tickets worth Rs 7002 ( Rupees Seven Thousand Two only) through Standard Chartered Credit Card number[protected] on 26/06/2022. I had paid Rs 2502 (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Two only) and used a part of my accumulated bonus points under Make My Trip scheme by en-cashing voucher code [protected] for Rs 4500 (Rupees Four Thousand Five Hundred only)...

I, had booked the following tickets on British Airways, through MakeMyTrip.

17 May 2023 Mumbai - via London (Heathrow) - Toronto

31 May 2023 Toronto - via London (Heathrow) - Mumbai

However, due to a change in schedule made by British Airways, I requested for cancellation and refund on 24th December 2022.

I was assured that I will get the refund within 2 weeks. Here are the details of my ticket.

E-Ticket No. 125-[protected]
      PNR No. MTQHY8
      MakeMyTrip Booking ID IN1B[protected]

Even a month after the refund request, I have still not received the refund.

Please contact:[protected]

Kumar Sudhkar Narayan
        +[protected]Call & Whatsapp)
        +91-[protected] (Whatsapp)
        Mail ID: sudhakarbob.[protected]@yahoo.com
        Jan 21, 2023
        I have made one Booking on 14.12.2022 wherein i have Received the PNR - NZIZPE (3 Passengers) subsequently i have split the PNR for cancellation of ticket of one passenger name Abhinav Narayan vide his PNR-VM51HV. I have also confirmed with Indigo for refund of my amount and they have reverted that AED459 has already processed and contact with your Travel Agent / partner on 02.01.2023. Now I am trying with Make My Trip since 02.01.23 on various mail ID / Contact Centre but still i have not received any response from them. Request you to please intervene in the matter and resolve the matter ASAP. Regards Kumar Sudhkar Narayan +971-549966836 (Call & Whatsapp) +91-9431728900 (Whatsapp) Mail ID: [email protected]
        MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund from Indigo not being paid by make my trip.com even though indigo has processed and sent the payment request to makemytrip. Moreover their customer care numbers do not provide an option to share customer refunds or grievances.
          MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased 3 Gift cards from HDFC instant vouchers for MMT Holiday to be used on the Final purchase, when I made the Final payment It did not allow me to use the Gift card as the discount code was applied . The Prime usage of Gift card is to use it on Final amount even if there is a discount applied.
            While purchasing the gift card I checked on main page and it mentioned Max 3 gift cards can be used . The terms and conditions were listed where we check the box that I accept the terms and conditions .
            Also, as per law the Gift cards should have minimum validity of 5 years but they offer only 1 year.
            They should be listed on the main page when the consumer is purchasing . I
            ask MMT to cancel my Gift card and refund me the amount.
            MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have completed one trip which was completed on 17th October 2022, but still in my MMTBLACK it shows as “PENDING” and as a result I have not received the cashback and the point has not added to my MMT BLACK.

Please check and resolve .

Registered email address : [protected]@qrc.com.qa and registered mobile number : +91 [protected]
              MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is very disappointing for me not receiving the reply from MMT of my previous complaint / email dated 07/01/2023 requesting to refund the amount of Rs. 614/- for booking of two seats of bus from Pune -Shivaji Nagar to Shirdi for 07/01/2023 vide PNEM0007535 and 45689053. We had waited more than two hrs but neither bus came nor we got any update then we explored other options.

Due to this we lost other connections of our journey and this caused to spoiled our trip. As the bus was cancelled we could not performed the journey. Kindly response and refund the full amount of Rs. 614/- immediately.

Pradeep Kumar Bajaj
                Mob. [protected]

PNR: [protected]Booking ID: NH[protected]

My name is anuj kumar. I'm staying in Australia, and due to some emergency, I had to travel to India. As it was last minute travel requirement, I was worried about my stay in Gurgaon, India. I booked a hotel via Make My Trip and got a confirmation email with a tax invoice. I paid the total amount along with Insurance. When I contacted the Hotel on my arrival time, they told me that...

Make My Trip claims to process my refund amount of Rs.1676 due train ticket cancellation.
                  However the money did not get credit to my PNB bank amount to which my UPI id is linked.

Name : Jyoti Prakash Dikshit
                  UPI Id : jyoti.[protected]@ybl
                  Contact No. [protected]
                  Email : [protected]@gmail.com
                  MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I cancelled my flight on 10th november and they showing me refund processs on 11th november and money will enter in my account around 7-15 days but its already pass more than 2 months and this disgusting people of make my trip dont answere me and saying to contact to another guy and not responsing my query. My rrn number[protected]
                    totally disappointed by them

(cancelled)
                    5i63ru
                    228-[protected]
                    MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reference to a cancelation of my ticket and refund, we informed your office as soon as we could. I fell down in Mumbai on the night of November 17th and next morning I went to my doctor, and it was discovered that I have fracture in his left knee and slight injury to right knee too, therefore under his doctor, s advice I and my companion Ashok Yogi could not travel from Mumbai to Ranchi and return. We called on 19th...
                      On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 at 7:57 PM, sj das wrote:
                      I had booked 2 rooms in Munnar Haritha home stay through your site for 13 th January 2023..I had transferred the full amount and my booking was confirmed as per the mail I received from your end..But I was shocked and disappointed when I reached the venue today to realise that my rooms were already allocated to someone else and they offered to put us up at a different resort...
                      This is in regard to the problem / high level of inconvenience created by MMT to my family. First of all I would like to state that I have been utilizing the MMT services for more than 10 years but this time unfortunately my experience was not good . I booked my family tickets from MMT on 30.12.2022 from Dubai to Delhi ( 3 passengers, for dated 08.01.2023 with Booking ID: AN7B35680CBUDPM47285 ) .The same tickets were rescheduled on 6th Jan...

I'm booked a ticket from chennai to Hyderabad on bharathi travels but amont of Rs. 2100 deducted from my account but ticket not booked. Pls refund my deducted amount please.