Tree

Tree Complaints & Reviews

Mar 28, 2019
Hello sir/madam,

Hope this email finds you well.

We are facing loads of issues with the tree which is planted on the footpath beside our house in vijay nagar colony 8/3rt beside hdfc bank.

We are facing many health problems and have got kids in our family. Since the tree is planted on the footpath beside my house that is now grown gaint and huge. It is all over my balcony and there is a loads of dust coming inn cause of that tree.

We request you to please cut off the tree at the first convenience. Thank you in advance. My father already raised a complaint with regards to the same. However, within 24hours he receives a message stating hey your issue is resolved!! When no one came from your team to look what is happening. I kept a day off to coordinate with your team cause i was told by my father to stay home there should be someone coming.

Nobody turned up, we got a message saying its clear and your issue is resolved. Please make a note of the compliant number no. Cc[protected].

Thanks so much in advance. Hoping to see someone at least tomorrow.

Please feel free to call me anytime on

G s nikhil kumar.

S
    Mar 28, 2019
    Sep 9, 2018
    Hyderabad, Telangana
    I am a resident of b-19 ashoka niketan near anand vihar, new delhi. Behind my house there is a big tree which has spread over the house and service lane. It obstructs sunshine and is a nuiscance as the leaves and insects keep falling in my house. There are chances that the tree may also fall over my house in case of a storm.
    I request you to kindly remove this tree in my house and service lane being a threat to my life and security of my house.
    With regards
    Your's faithfully
    Sanjay aggarwal
    Updated by sanjay.020 Sep 09, 2018 the tree has not be cutted yet, i have posted complaint on 6 september 2018, and action has not taken yet
    Is your issue resolved

Sh. R. K singh
      Dy. Director
      Horticulture department
      Jalvihar, lajpatnagar

Subject: request for cutting the various trees surrounding the park of c - block, g. K part-i, new delhi, in a hazardous condition

Kindly be informed that i am a resident of c-83, g. K part-i, new delhi - 110048. I wish to inform you that despite various reminders and telephonic calls to the co-operator, i am compelled to bring this to your notice that a tree in front of my house c-83, greater kailash part-i, new delhi – 110048 and another tree in front of c-53, has fallen on the electrical line of bses and is likely to fall completely at any time which may cause damage to our property /car as well as the life of passerby.

As all the branches of the tree in front of c-83 has already fallen on the electrical line and the tree is also in very hazardous condition being more than fifty years old trees which has been eaten by termites at its roots.

Similarly, the positions of the trees are likely to fall at any moment in front of c-83, g. K part-i, new delhi. Apart from the above mentioned trees there are other trees which are very old in age which have already fallen on the boundary wall of the park which may also cause danger to the property and can cause risk to the life of morning walkers and the passersby as well.

You are therefore requested to kindly make an arrangement to cut them off from the roots in order to avoid any mishappening /accident of an individual or the property of residents of c-83 and c53, g. K part-i, new delhi-110048.

I hope your good self would treat this matter on priority

Thanking you,

With regards,

D. K sharma
      (Advocate)

Copy to: 1. S. H. O police station, g. K part-i
      2. D. C. P south east, sarita vihar, new delhi
      3. Bses rajdhani power limited.

Note: for your kind information and early action on priority as the tree has already fallen on the electric poll and its line and may further uproot from the bottom and cause the body injury and damages to the property o[censored]ndersign.
      Request for cutting the various trees surrounding the park of c- block, g.K part-i , new delhi, in a hazardous condition

M
        Delhi, Delhi
        Respected sir/ madem
        i stay in parthampura(khandi) iwant to complaunt about cutting of old trees. currant gram panchayat has cut down so many old trees so please take furthere action as soon as possible
        your faith fully indian citizen

Tree — License to cut tree

There is huge tree in front my house situated @ # 707, 42nd Cross, 3rd Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560010.
        We are facing lot of problems because of the tree branch coming inside the foundation, hence we kindly request forest officials & BBMP to grant a permission to cut a tree.
        Respected sir/ madem
        i stay in kosamba (surat) iwant to complaunt about cutting of old trees. currant gram panchayat has cut down so many old trees so please take furthere action as soon as possible
        your faith fully indian wake up citizen

V
          Mau, Uttar Pradesh
          Dear sir

I am residing at No.2203/d,23rd cross,banshankari second stage. In front our house there is a tree which is very big and its branches are touching our home and since it is old it may fall on our house during heavy wind and rain. so i please request you to take necessary action atlest to cut the branches which are coming inside our house and compound

my contact no.[protected]

vinayakam.s

V
            Gurgaon, Haryana

There is around 15 year old Sheesham Tree in my area however currently it's been infected with Deemak. If nothing will be done to save that tree then there is a chance that all other trees in our area will also get infected.

I am not sure where I should go and complaint about that.

Could you please help me?

Vivek

Location of the Tree : Near Dr. Sureka Clinic, Pocket E-2 Sector - 11 Rohini Delhi
            Respected Sir/ Madam

With Respect it is to say that I Nitin Bhardwaj, resident of West enclave, Pitam Pura (North Delhi), do here by intimate you that the tree in front of my house (address-C-2/55, west enclave pitam pura), is in bad very
            condition, and it can fall down upon anyone and may cause injury.

I also lodged the complaint on MCD helpline no 1266 before one month and the complaint no. is 18450, but still after so many reminders to them no action has been taken by the concerned authorities yet.
            It is now requested you to put your concern in this matter as early as possible, otherwise an injury may result into harm to anybody.
            I m also sending you the photo of tree as attachment.

Nitin Bhardwaj

Copy To: L.G., Delhi

Tree — Intimation in respect of non -consideraton of Complaint no. 18450

Respected Sir/ Madam

With Dye Respect it is to say that I Nitin Bhardwaj resident of West Enclave Colony, Pitam Pura (North Delhi), do here by intimate you that the tree in front of my house (Address-C-2/55, west Enclave, Pitam Pura, Pin -110034) is in bad condition, and it can fall down upon anyone and may cause injury.

I lodge the complaint on MCD Helpline No. 1266, before one month, and the complaint no. is : 18450. But after so many reminders to them no action has been taken by the concerned authorities yet.

It is requested you to put your concern in this matter as early as possible, otherwise an injury may result into harm to anybody.

Nitin Bhardwaj
            (Ph:[protected])

Copy To: L.G. (Delhi)

Tree — an unwanted peepal tree

we r having a peepal tree in front of our house(f-71 vikas puri) that enables sunlight to reach our house. we would like if you send sumone to cut sum branches of the tree.

Tree — killing tree

The contracter in our area repaired our building but he has kept all the bamboos on a coconut tree which can kill it.
            so i request u to take action asap.
            sidhivinayak chs,