Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB]

Having problems with Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB]

Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB] Website

Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB] Head Office Address

Kalpataru Point, 3rd & 4th Floor, Sion Circle
Mumbai City District

Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB] Phone Numbers

Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB] reviews & complaints(266)

I am a resident of akot dist akola Maharashtra .inlive in Gazi plot. My neighbour's water drainage in completely going on soil of land next to my home.the water is too much dirty and causing very much pollution.becaise of this dirty water mosquitoes are too much.the are causing dengue pneumonia like diseases to the all neighbours. I had complaint about this but no action has been taken till now .I and my family and remaining neighbours are facing this problem from more than one month .we got rid of this problem .Its a very humble request to you to please visit the site and take immediate action on this .
Maharashtra Pollution Control Board [MPCB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[14/01, 12:45 am] anachare456: Renovation work of Rajeshwar Vaman Raginwar Hindu Cemetery, Pratap Nagar, Near Jayakoch Signal, Jogeshwari East Mumbai 400060 Hindu Cemetery has been going on for last three years, People in densely populated areas find it difficult to breathe due to the smell of organic smoke. It is requested that immediate action be taken against the BMC for ignoring the problems caused by the biological fumes of local people.

Some people are playing disco music while doing exercise in sharp morning between 5:30 am to 6:30 am in the lobby...

I live in society next to Deccan paper mill compound and hadapsar railway station, mundhwa, pune. The people living around the society burn dry leaves from trees, garbage and wood to heat water 365 days a year both in morning and evening causing too much air pollution. we cant keep our windows open to breathe fresh air or take walks or exercise. Its causing breathing difficulties and health issues now. Repeated requests have gone unheard over last 10+ years. Request you to pls take notice and action immediately.

Thanks.

I an living in ichalkaranji Dist Kolhapur. One industry Named Mane foundry in my area. There is continues dust mixed in air...

Continuous noise pollution of flourmill full day. Loudest noise that stops us to listen different thing we had fed-up of flourmill in our area there are more than 5 flourmill in aur area illegally they do dada Giri. No one says any thing to them.they do not have any licence to work big big machine loud noise. We request to the department to look into it as sooner as possible.

Your truly
        Respected citizens

Past 1 year since I am back in town, I am seeing black color ashes spread over every where inside and outside house, bikes, cars, and you name it, you can just find it everywhere.
          Last night I went in some open dinner and found all the dinner plats and bowls are filled with that ash.
          Can someone please take a look at this situation and help us getting out of it.
          This is creating health issues and environmental contamination for everyone.
          I am pretty sure if this isn't control in right time then it will lead to various breathing related issues to people staying in and around the town as obviously we are all breathing the same air mixed with those microbes coming from ashes.

Many ambulances plying the roads play loud sirens late in the night when the roads are empty. Why do they do that, is it necessary to play siren when the roads are empty. It disturbs the sleep of everyone including sick and small babies. Can't this practice be stopped

There are two poultries built near my house. One is approximately 100 meters south of the house and the other is around 200-250...
              We, the residents of Navin Shree Mangal CHS Ltd, are being deprived of our sleep and faced with mental torture due to loud...
              Hello sir,
              Please help.
              There is lawn in my colony and everyday their is marriage, receptions and other. And...

There is continuous noise of breaking of rocks, metal & machines daily between 8am to 7pm monday to sunday.
              Please help us on this harassments, this is resident area for more than 100flats & we are facing really trouble:

-Mental disturbances, including irritation, misunderstandings, decreased working capacity and poor concentration
              - General fatigue
              - Hypertension and stress
              - Social and behavioural changes annoyance and aggression
              - Sleep disturbances
              - Cardiovascular changes

Also, we are working people, request to help us & take immediate action,
              Mystic A Megapolis Hingewadi Phase 3 Pune 410057

Could you please take the urgent congnizance of the foul smell spread in Vikhroli Kannamwar Nagar 2 due to Dumping ground ?

It is smelling heavily since last 3-4 days.

- Niranjan Shimpi
                M. [protected]

I stay in Dombivli east, Sarvodaya Anand society, Beside D-mart. Since last few weeks Navjeevan company very close from our society has pull out very dark black smoke from company which affect our society people health. Small children and Senior Citizens are roaming in society through out the day. So request you to kindly take necessary action against this Air pollution at earliest.

Sachin Bhosale
                  Citizen of India

Playing drums etc at the complex creating trouble for thousands of residents staying at NL COMPLEX

I am staying in Saidarshan Plaza, Bindu Madhav Nagar, Digha, Navi Mumbai. Everymidnight loud construction noise is coming from floor-1 of om sai building which is besides me. It is becoming unbearable. Also, we are working people. I humbly request to take appropriate action as this noise has become life threatening for us. Attached herewith recorded video which is recorded at 3.17 am
                      Nov 22, 2021
                      Kindly disregard this message . We have solved this issue
                      Nov 22, 2021
                      Updated by Snehali05

There is some construction going on in out vicinity since few months which disturbs work from home and children's studies too

Not to mention there are senior citizens and infants resting at this hour of the afternoon.

In the morning time, there is burning and fumes in the air and bad chemical smell in the air come backside of slum area behind Nandawan society, Lallji pada police chowkky, link road, Kandiwali west, mumbai

Hi Team
                            I have made telephone complain couple of times in past and team arrived at the location and shut the speakers....

Mandir blaring devotionals...

Speaker turned on as early as 5 am

Shil phata pipe line road, opp to Bharat ecovista complex
                            Datta Mandir