Trig Detective Pvt. Ltd.
3.3

Trig Detective Pvt. Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/ma'am, i am niklesh pandit & i had been working in trig detective pvt ltd. As a post of security superviser since 28th july 2014 to 02 decmber 2016 in unit of hinduja health care khar west juhu branch but write now i did not resigned this company than why my sallary and leave payment hold it is a request please give my sallary and leave payment name-rachit sadh emp. No. Dn6975 designation. Security superviser mobile no.- [protected]. Email id - [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I Am Rachit Sadh & i had been working in trig detective pvt ltd. as a post of TOM OPERATOR since 28th July 2009 To 27th November 2013. but write now i resigned this company due to personal reason on dated 03.03.2014 after the resigned after 2 month fill a PROVIDENT FUND FORM but i don't received any money till now. i follow up but they don't give response well. day to day i call on my office and my head office (TRIG DETECTIVE PVT. LTD. IN MUMBAI) Both said to hold. and when i ask my provident fund number but they provide me and when i checked my status online then show that its is wrong number. Name-Rachit Sadh Emp.no.71690 Destination-TOM OPERATOR Mobile No.-[protected] Email ID-rachit.[protected]@gmail.com
    Aug 13, 2020

We are to inform you that factory was closed on 01.01.2011.

We regret to inform you that Today i.e.01.1.2011, your security Guard Mr.Kishen left the security post by closing the factory from outside. The same was informed by the neighbours and we rushed to the factory and found the main gate locked, factory unattended and guard missing from the post.

We opened the factory with the help of our duplicate keys and entered the premises and to our shock and surprise Empty Liquor bottles were found scattered in the guard room. In a span of 35minutes Security Guard Mr.Kishen arrived at the factory totally Drunk and seeing us at the factory, he fled the spot.

The incident was reported to Mr.Saxena (Security Supervisor), Mr.Naved Khan and Mr.B.D.Sharma.

On various occasions, the lapses have been informed but no actions have been taken till date.

We look forward for a written explanation of the above immediately.
      Aug 13, 2020