Unknown Number

Unknown Number Complaints & Reviews

I got a call from [protected] as on 27.01.2016 at 17:53. They are asking my credit card information. please take immediate action and catch such fraudulent people.

Getting a call from unknown number .. the number is [protected], , he is using different languages, , i informed u for security purposes..
    Plz block this number [protected] disappointing me and my family member
    Hi.
    I'm continuously getting calls from [protected].
    Please block calls from this number to mine- +[protected].
    I am very annoyed with the language been used by this person.inspite of disconnecting and nahi t answering I'm getting it again and again . Also the guy is calling from different numbers as well.

Dear sir, i have received fake bank call from [protected] Please take immediate action.This person first of all called me in the sunday by 4pm on 10th January 2016 i said i will not share any details then he abused and used wrong words. Thanking you.
      I m getting calls from [protected]. The person is calling and saying he loves me. Please help me

An unknown number [protected] called me but that time i was busy but after sometime when i called him back he started abusing. please take some actions against such people. my today's work really suffered by such activity. Thanks in advance. looking for a tight action against him.

Phone number: [protected] is giving missed call & when called back talks vulgar. please lodge a complaint against this number...

My details of SBI i'm Ch.V.N.Raja from Visakhapatnam.I received a call ([protected]) from an unknown person claiming to be SBI staff. He took my card details on phone to offer protection. But, ultimately he was a visher and shopped 14000 using my card. When i had seen the account details the amount was routed to paytm. Hence i would request you to provide the block the concerned account. I will provide my complete details if you want and report the matter to local police officials. Please help in curbing these fraudsters and scamsters My atm card no [protected] (now iam blocked) date of transaction :26.4.2015 POS PRCH POS[protected] Paytm.com Noida Amount:Rs.6000 POS PRCH POS[protected] PayTM SBIPG Amount:8000 Regards, Ch.V.N.Raja [protected], [protected]
          shopping done by phisher

Individual — Call from Unknown Number

Hi, someone call my friend from unknown number.the number is +91 [protected]. He make abusive calls. She block her then he start calling from another numbers, he is using very bad language on call, kindly take actions against him and do needful

Dear Sir /Madam, I am getting calls from unknown mobile number [protected] for threaten me against for recovery a loan recovery agent. I have never taken any loan from any company till now. but I got calls many times earlier as well for same issue and have simply says that i have never taken any loan. the guys who was calling says he is from Delhi police and your arrest warrant has been issued on your name and will be forward to your official address as well. When i have asked about FIR/warrant detail's that time he is told in very abusing language and not share any details and threaten me as you will be arrested me in night within 24 hours and asking my details about date of birth, address and other personal detail's which i have denied to share. he has continuous threaded me from the name of Delhi police. till now, i have not file the police complaint. i clear suspect that this is a fraud agent for seeking money from the peoples . last call i received on Thursday - 5 March 2:10 PM on my number - [protected]. Please take the necessary action as guys is making fool and threaten the persons to recover the money. Thanks and regards Gaurav kumar [protected]

Sir/Madam, I am getting married on 25 of april with a girl name Akansha Sharma. They live in delhi and i belong from mumbai. My Inlaws family members are getting some call and sms from [protected] this no. Sms contain some information about me which is not right. Has they says m already married with a daughter. And even i had been jailed for an year in murder case. My inlaws family had decided to break this relation. I dont wanna loose this relation has myself n girl had attached a lot wit eachother. Please save my life and marriage. I just want this no details. And please guide me what to do. This is my life biggest issue. I dont want that family to get any pain specially akansha. Please help me.

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

I am getting missed call from [protected] tata docomo number contineously and when me or my house member received using absord & vulgar word to us. Kindly look after this on priority basis and take necessary action against this ASAP. Please help.
                my number is [protected].

Waiting for reply and your action in this regards.

Bibhudatta Parija

Unknown number — Complaint

dear sir.
                somebody had calling me from 3 to 4 weeks, i am fed up of he is giving me miss call any time middle of the night any time of day, he has two, three mobile number but i have one number - [protected],
                pl, do as early as possible

regards

riaz s

Unknown number — using abusive statements

some one is calling from [protected] which is a Vodafone number and is saying abusive words to harrase me. i want immediate action against it.
                i am getting threatning calls from [protected] idea number

plz help...
                whenever i call back ...the connection couldnt establish..
                Its been like a month this[protected] number is worrying me.Its not even familiar.
                A miss call comes from this number atleast once in a week.
                Kindly, help me ASAP.

miss call — unknown number

hi my name is tanushree from past one week iam getting messages from unknown number which is [protected] its reliance delhi number i want to know about the owner of this number because iam fed up with this number as i have already intimated him several times but he is continiously messaging me and when i call in this number it says switched off please help.
                I am getting misscall from the no. [protected] (Mumbai - Airtel). Can you please suggest, I can I get rid off this ring. Also please let me know how can I complaints regarding this number.
                Hi, Sir/Madam

I am getting miss call from [protected] this number. And when I call back to that number, that is not answering and giving miss calls continuously.

Please let me know that how can i find out who is there, that is disturbing me continuously.
                Respected Sir/Ma'am,

Me & my wife getting lots of abuse call from this no. [protected] (Orissa Relince GSM No) so please take some strict action against him whenever if we take action then honest it will be very bed.

Please let me know when you resolve this problem.
                Respected Sir /Mam,

I am getting lot of Messages and Missed call from this Number [protected]. When checked his number in the Naukri job portal it is showing as Siva Reddy from Bangalore Working in Accenture. So kindly please take some strict Action against him

and please help me

Get a Missed Call — Get a Missed Call

I got a missed call from this nos +[protected] many times. There are no one answer me if i revert than also not answer, any one know this nos so please help me.
                call us on [protected] for more details required

I am getting very vulgar messages from an unknown person from number [protected]. I seriously dont know this person and he or she has made my life like hell. Am receiving messages and phone calls from this number on unsolicited time and it has disturbed my family life too. please do something.

Unknown number — Telemarketing fraud

I received a miss call on 16th April 2011 at 09:53 am from [protected].
                  When I called upon that number he said that I have won 10 lac lucky draw and told to confirm my number. Also told to confirm SIM card number after call is hung up.

I had a doubt the same movement so I asked who are you and from where are you talking ? He replied he is from Mumbai and his name is Rakesh Kumar.

I hung the call and saw my balance was deducted 20 Rupees. I could not do anything further.

Respected people should take responsibility to reduce such cases. Innocent people are affected seriously due to this.

Unknown number — unknown person verification

sir mere mobile number jo ke [protected] hai is per [protected] se phone aaya tha jo ke kisi praveen choudhary ke verification ke liye tha jisne vodafone ka number liya hai aur address gugaon ka diya hai sir ma kisi praveen choudhary ko nahio jantha is liye is number ke verification cancel ke jaye
                  please help me regarding dz problm... i m been irritated by the following numbers... kindly requesting yu to take some action on this... [protected]