West Bengal Taxi Association

West Bengal Taxi Association Complaints & Reviews

I boarded a yellow taxi from minto park around 5.30pm and left it in Salt Lake, Sector 2 around 6.55pm . It was solely my mistake and I hope that the concerned authorities can help me retrieve it. Please contact me if you can help.
Ishika Modi
phone- +91 [protected]

I boarded a yellow taxi around 5.30pm from minto park and left it in Salt Lake, Sector 2 at 6.55pm. It was solely my mistake and I really wish if the concerned authorities can help me retrieve it. I will definitely reward the taxi owner. The bag had a dress in it. Please contact me if you can help.
    Ishika
    phone- +91 [protected]

Today, 24 January 2022 I along with my wife boarded a taxi from Charu Market bus stand in fro t of Rahul Studio on Desh Pran Sasmal Road for Alipore Police Court where I got down from the taxi. I was getting late for attending my Court Case there. So, in the hurry I forgot to take my hard bound plastic file containing court papers. Not a fault of the driver. It was my mistake. However, that file and the papers will be of absolutely no value...
      I purchased huge quantity of sarees from Harisaha Market ( i.e khanna hat ) on today 5/7/2021 in the morning. I took a taxi and loaded all my products in the taxi and came to my shop at Alochaya ( beleghata ). I unloaded all my products except a huge bandle of sarees which was just kept beside the driver. As he was telling me to do fast and fast I forgot about that bundle. But he should be the honest person and should return me the bundle...

I was travelling to high court in taxi no wb04f 9389 and he dropped me in front of high court gate no. E.
      By mistake i left my mobile in the taxi and immediately after realising that i left my mobile within 5 mins i called back on my number. But it was already switched off by someone.

I went to the police authority of high court and got the footage of the taxi and the number. I even got the taxi drivers mobile number but he is not co operating at all. I have since lodged a complaint with hare street police station too.

His phone no is [protected]

I would really appreciate if you could treat this matter top priority as all my contact numbers are in that.

Thanks and regards
      Md. Ayub

I, ritwik roy was returning home (Puratan dakhghar) from howrah station, in a yellow taxi which i boarded at about 8.45 a m. From the main road on wednesday, 7th july 2018. After i unboarded the taxi i realised that my wallet was left back in the taxi. I don't remember the taxi number. I shall be highly obliged if you look after my case and help me find back my wallet.in my wallet there is almost 6000 rs, aadhar card, voter card, atm card, college library card. Pls help me.

With regards,
        Ritwik roy
        Puratan dakhghar
        Contact number - [protected]

The cab's meter was showing 6.9km extra distance. I took the cab from opposite foot of liberty cinema and got dropped at fd block salt lake. The fare was too high and cab driver took extra 1950/-, when i have him 500 he said its 50rs note fought he didn't listen to me, then gave 2000/- note to which he said it 500/- r/s. He ran with money before i could call for help from drop location. He is threat to our city. Phone no of the driver [protected]

I had availed a taxi (No-WB 04D 2413) from SEALDAH STATION to NANDI BAGAN, HOWRAH, at around 6.50 A.M on 31.08.2017. After arrival at my Residency around 7.30 A.M, we disembarked from the vehicle but forgot to collect a blue bag from the vehicle. kindly inform me on [protected] as and you get information about my bag. It is important because the medicine of my son alongwith prescription is in the bag. Please help me.

I, aritra kar was returning home (Lake gardens) from st. Thomas' boys' school, in a yellow taxi which i boarded at about 1.45 p. M. From the school main gate on friday (21st april, 2017). After i unboarded the taxi i realised that my phone was left back in the taxi. I don't remember the taxi number. I shall be highly obliged if you look after my case and help me find back my phone. The phone was asus x014d zenfone go 4.5 inch screen with blue back.

With regards,