BYJU's

New Delhi
K-40, Outer Circle, Opposite PVR Plaza, Connaught Place

Noida
C-101, Sector 2

3A, A Wing, 1st Floor, Vimal Udyog Bhavan, Matunga (W)

Chennai
3rd Floor, Sempurna Building, North Usman Road

Hyderabad

2nd Floor, Prime Plaza, Himayath Nagar

United Arab Emirates
More Ideas General Trading LLC, 301, Al Arif Business Bay, Opp. HSBC, Bur Dubai, Dubai
+971 4351 4995
+971 4358 0998
+971 4351 4998

The Kingdom Of Bahrain

Kensho Knowledge Solutions WLL, Office No. 119, Building 106, Al Ahli Club Complex, Road 20, Abdul Rahman Jassim Kanoo Avenue, Block 331, Zinj, Manama
+973 4351 4995
+973 4358 0998
+973 4351 4998

View More Information...

Good

BYJU's related photos (255)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

Shivanshu Dev on Jul 16, 2020
My child is not able to study properly because my tab is hanging and my child's eyes are also getting weak so please return my tab and course

[Jul 16, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jusin Thomas on Jul 15, 2020
    Had cancelled the 3 month gmat course on the 2nd day of taking up the course as the tablet could not be delivered.

Their manager has written on mail that the refund has been initiated but it's been 15 days and still i have not received the refund.

gmat 3 month preparation

Byju's — Unethical behaviour and money fraud

Ninjjade on Jul 15, 2020
      I had recently purchased a byju's course from a salesperson but due to misleading information given by the salesperson i was...

Avishekb on Jul 15, 2020
      I am repeatedly asking for the cancellation of the upsc course but my request is not taken seriously. Plz take some action and cancel the course as soon as possible.

[Jul 15, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Byju's — Unnecessary calls

Priti mantri on Jul 14, 2020
        Dear byju
        We are in such danger pandemeic corona virus we cant go outside just bcz strict lockdown in this situation...

sushilgtm on Jul 13, 2020
        Its been already four months that i have paid for my daughter courses. Due to covid i understand the delivery might have been delayed. Their local agent saroj niraula phone no +[protected]/their local representative aryam thapa +977 [protected], +91

non receipt of byju notepad

[Jul 14, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Byju's — Product

Sheetal Mangukiya on Jul 11, 2020
          We didn’t receive any kind of phone calls from byju.
          Not even teachers who resolve the problem or queries.
          You...

Mukherjeesoma on Jul 11, 2020
          They make all possible promises at the time of selling the product... The moment i had complains related to their program, they stopped contacting me. My technical problems were solved. But my content related problems were no paid a heed to. When i stopped paying the emi they started messaging me calling and threatening me.

[Jul 11, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Byju's — Cancel of subscription

Satyaban Sahoo on Jul 10, 2020
            I mailed many times for the cancellation of the active packages since february but no mail/contact regarding that. And now...

Byju's — Escalation on my amount deduction

Soman Sagar Jha on Jul 7, 2020
            Dear all
            I want to return my order.
            I want to cancel it
            Below points show not to go with byju appbr...

Byjus — About the course

Supriya Munirathnam on Jul 6, 2020
            Hi i purchased this product only on the commitment given by the sales man that he will give us the refund at any point of...

Byju's — Refund

Vidhyagar on Jul 5, 2020
            I have bought bjus ias course for one year. They initially charged 14k for installation.
            Within 15 days o have asked...

Eleena Jibin on Jul 3, 2020
            Already completed are not getting marked as completed and in parent tab also it is showing as nothing is completed. Its more than one month my kid is using it please do need full.

[Jul 03, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aisha Rajput on Jun 29, 2020
              When i am opening the byjus it was asking for the pin sent along with sd card to complete account creation please solve it as soon as possible

[Jun 29, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eshan Gawali on Jun 28, 2020
                I recently inserted my sdcard for 11th std and the card is not getting accepted and when i open the app it says error 2002 so i want an exchange or i want a refund of my product and its the worst app ever so i want an exchange.
                My contact :- [protected]

[Jun 28, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nidhi Dew on Jun 27, 2020
                  I bought 3 package from byju's costing more than 1.5 l, where 85k already paid, rest are getting deducted from my account, i have raised the concern with the company for stopping the deduction but not listened, now when i don't have enough money to pay, they are bugging us like any thing, calling my dad 5 times a day and to my brother.

Please stop it, we don't want your product and already paid enough, we have some financial crisis, i[censored] want ur product please take it back and please provide us the refund, and stop bugging my family.

[Jun 27, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kulneh on Jun 27, 2020
                    My byjus subscription has been enrolled in the name of aryan goyal
                    My registered phone no is [protected] and [protected]. With due respect i would like you to pls cancel my registration and refund my money. I spoken to my mentor regarding this but they say it’s been more than 15 days so they can’t cancel it. But i was regularly informing regarding my issues with the concerned person whose no is [protected]
                    Every time he use to convince that to try for some more time. But we are not comfortable with the online class and as know he is not responding so i request you to pls cancel it and make my refund asap

G B on Jun 25, 2020
                      Please cancel my product. Because l am not able to pay next emi installment, because l had lost my job due to korona and l not used product yet.
                      So please cancel my order.

[Jun 25, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KD3 on Jun 23, 2020
                        As i am not satisfied with the course content and mentor support as they promised i want to return the product. The time for return was 30 days as told by the sales person. It was delivered to me on 27 th of may, 2020. Still 4 days left within the trail period.
                        Please do the necessary and resolve asap.
                        Contact details-
                        Dixit das

[Jun 23, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bablu Kumar Bablu Kumar on Jun 19, 2020
                          We're requesting you for the cancellation of byju's product

[Jun 19, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.