BYJU's

New Delhi
K-40, Outer Circle, Opposite PVR Plaza, Connaught Place

Noida
C-101, Sector 2

3A, A Wing, 1st Floor, Vimal Udyog Bhavan, Matunga (W)

Chennai
3rd Floor, Sempurna Building, North Usman Road

Hyderabad

2nd Floor, Prime Plaza, Himayath Nagar

United Arab Emirates
More Ideas General Trading LLC, 301, Al Arif Business Bay, Opp. HSBC, Bur Dubai, Dubai
+971 4351 4995
+971 4358 0998
+971 4351 4998

The Kingdom Of Bahrain

Kensho Knowledge Solutions WLL, Office No. 119, Building 106, Al Ahli Club Complex, Road 20, Abdul Rahman Jassim Kanoo Avenue, Block 331, Zinj, Manama
+973 4351 4995
+973 4358 0998
+973 4351 4998

View More Information...

Good

BYJU's related photos (255)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

Byju's — Shameless Frauds of Byju's with fake identities

MrityunB on Jun 15, 2020
Byju's employees with no self-respect were found pretending like a Loan recovery agent of illegal IIFL loan. They introduced...

Sanjay Kumar Goswami on Jun 14, 2020
I have ordered for a course for my daughter sanjana goswami and paid the initial amount of rs5000. But we are not satisfied with the course and thereafter opted for its cancellation within 15 days of delivery through my registered mail to their cancellation mail. Order was delivered to us on dated 20.05.20 and we mailed for its cancellation on dated 02.06.2020. Still after sending cancellation mail, daily byju's new representative calling me and asking me for emi rather than cancelling the order and refunding money.

[Jun 14, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanjay Kumar Goswami on Jun 14, 2020
    Loan number [protected] (Order no.[protected],[protected] name of student sanjana goswami father's name s k goswami. Inspite of sending mail for cancellations, not cancelling the order and returning of refund initial amount.

Mansikapoor89 on Jun 13, 2020
      I am having some trouble installing the sd card in the tab that i purchased from byju's. As far as i could understand the sd card might have gotten corrupted or there might be some malware, whatever is the case. Please get it checked once. This should be corrected soon as it is creating problem/ hurdle in studies which should not be the case. Kindly check and see what is to be done.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2020

[Jun 13, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Byju's — tab not charging [Resolved]

Nehasinha67 on Jun 13, 2020
        I bought the app recently, for my son who is going to 8th standard. Now there is an issue with the lenovo tab as it turns...

Ashish6759 on Jun 13, 2020
        I bought the product recently for my younger brother and i cannot connect the tab to wi-fi. I have tried reaching their sales person and it says number not reachable. Seems like there is some issue with the tab. I was told that if we connect once to the internet, her mentor will be able to track my child’s progress and will be able to help him better. He has started using the app but not able to connect it to the internet. I want this issue solved as soon as possible. I have waited for a response for quite some time now. No one called me and i gave them a call two days back she said concerned person will call me back within 48 hours and help me with this but still no word from them.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2020

tejashwiprakash56 on Jun 12, 2020
          My parents bought a course for me. Placed the order last night the product got delivered yesterday. Outer cover was torn and looked like it was repacked. The package inside looks fine. How can we be sure that it is actually fine? How do i make sure that the package inside has everything that i’m actually supposed to receive? I have sent a mail to the academic counselor but have not received any response yet...
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2020

[Jun 12, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Himanshigupta23 on Jun 12, 2020
            A byju's user preparing for jee mains and advanced. My tab stopped working today so i tried to repair it and in that process i rebooted the software. So i lost all my memory and all apps. Later i installed the byju's app from sd card. The app is asking for a pin for activating the app. I checked the whole box given to me but i can't find the password. So can you please help me.

Sagarshukla335 on Jun 12, 2020
              I bought the product recently and i cannot connect the tab to wi-fi. I have tried reaching their sales person and it says number not reachable. Seems like there is some issue with the tab. I was told that if we connect once to the internet, her mentor will be able to track my child’s progress and will be able to help him better. He has started using the app but not able to connect it to the internet. I want this issue solved as soon as possible. I have waited for a response for quite some time now. No one called me and i gave them a call two days back and asked for replacement. She said concerned person will call me back within 48 hours and help me with this but still no word from them.

Byju's — Byjus cancel

Faizan Akhter on Jun 12, 2020
                Sir i am faizan akhter. Sir. I stop this byjus. Because my father's business is in trouble.. The condition of our house is...

Neeti Sangwan on Jun 12, 2020
                We got this product on 20 january 2020, on 5 febuary 2020, we asked our salesman to return this product because we were not able to understand and were facing eyes issue, he said to solve but after few days when no step was taken then, we call him again but he ignore our call. Also he said to provide us with all subject except computer and hindi but only 2 subject we got. Till now there is no action is taken and they are taking money as installment of emi. We also contact but no one is solving our problem.

Byjus — Refund of payment

Aarushisinghal1998 on Jun 11, 2020
                  I have paid 5k to the company for receiving their services for my son in fifth class. We haven't got any tablet or have even...

Byju's — Arrange for a call back asap [Resolved]

himanshu7789 on Jun 11, 2020
                  This is in regard with the tab i purchased last month from you guys. The tab i got has some issue which i am able to figure...

aakashmishra99 on Jun 11, 2020
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2020

[Jun 11, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anish9978 on Jun 11, 2020
                    I have paid the full amount to byjus, i had been told that i would be provided a new sd card but they are not sending the replacement. They are simply giving reasons saying my phone is not reachable, they are delivering today and all that, it has already be more than 20 days since they are not doing anything regarding this. I need some resolution on the same. I think they do not want to send so are giving reasons.

varsharaj99 on Jun 11, 2020
                      I have purchased byjus product approx. One month ago. The tablet that you have sent is lenevo tablet 7 inches which has pathetic battery life. It works only for 2-3 hours even though it has 10% charge. I have to carry my power bank all the time which is not feasible all the time. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible... Also kindly look after your packing outer cover was torn and looked like it was repacked. The package inside looks fine. How can we be sure that it is actually fine? How do i make sure that the package inside has everything that i’m actually supposed to receive? I have sent a mail to the academic counselor but have not received any response yet.

rohanvats89 on Jun 11, 2020
                        My son waited for the product for about a month patiently and this is what i get for my patience. My son was very excited on the first day itself after the demo was conducted. The content of the product was good but to my disappointment the things did not work the way it should have considering the fact that byjus is a big brand. We have enrolled for 4 years course as i have received good feedback from my colleague about byjus. Hence i wanted my son to try it too. Please help us in resolving it asap.

Byju's — Dilapidated package [Resolved]

bijoy898 on Jun 11, 2020
                          I received a product from byju's and it came in a very dilapidated package. The outer package was soggy and torn as if it...

RGElite Gamer on Jun 9, 2020
                          I am not satisfied with commerce byju stream no live classes are present for commerce students and no study material is available any subjects of commerce. No session for ask a doubt section and i use in 11th class full but i am not satisfied with 12th commerce course and i want to return it after 1year please refund me half payment then payed like 45, 000 and they payed 20, 000.

[Jun 09, 2020] BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vishalraj89 on Jun 9, 2020
                            My tab stopped working today so i tried to repair it and in that process i rebooted the software. So i lost all my memory and all apps. Later i installed the byju's app from sd card. The app is asking for a pin for activating the app. I checked the whole box given to me but i can't find the password. So can you please help me. My studies stopped because of this.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2020