Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]

Contact Details

Kolkata Electricity Supply Helpline Numbers

Electricity Supply Emergency

Electricity Supply CESC

Electricity Supply CESC (Control)

Electricity Supply CESC (Kolkata North Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (North Suburban)

Electricity Supply CESC (South Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (Any problem of Local Consumers Central)

Electricity Supply CESC (Any problem of Local Consumers North)

Electricity Supply CESC (Any problem of Local Consumers South West)

Electricity Supply CESC (Any problem of Local Consumers South)

Electricity Supply CESC (Consumer Grievance Cell)

Electricity Supply CESC (Howrah)

Electricity Supply CESC (North Suburban District)

Electricity Supply CESC (North Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (South West Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (Southern Zone)

Electricity Supply CESC (West Zone)

Electricity Supply Kolkata Electric Supply Corporation Of India Ltd

Electricity Supply WBSEB (Complaints & Service Cell)

Electricity Supply WBSEB (Complaints & Service Cell)

Electricity Supply WBSEB (Control)
+91 33 2359 1930

View More Information...

Load

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] related photos (405)

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] Complaints & Reviews

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — bill amount is high, and it's more than meter reading

Dipanjan Saha on Jan 13, 2019
Consumer no : [protected]

This is dipanjan saha,
This meter for last few months,...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — new meter apply on 24/11/2018,but not getting any inspection

babajobs123 on Jan 14, 2019
I apply an on line application for new meter on 24/11/2018. My reference no is --06/25250/18.I got message...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — cesc electricity bill paid twice by mistake

Megh05 on Jan 10, 2019
Double payment have been made online mistakenly for the bill of november -2018
Customer id - [protected], name - sandhya...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — miter box change

Abani kayal on Jan 8, 2019
My consumer number is ([protected]) and customer id ([protected]). This is for submitted that the meter...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — complain

baidyaswapan on Jan 7, 2019
I am a consumer of cesc limited kolkata and i am very much astonished to view the electric bill of last 3-4 years.br...

sibnarayan mukherjee on Dec 31, 2018
Monthly electric bills for 11/2018 i. R. O. Customer id [protected] and [protected] not yet received by us. Perhaps the agency engaged for delivery the bills in my area is new. For future the agency may be cautioned from your end. The bills in question already paid through paytm. It is needless to say that in every month excepting this month we have received the said two bills in question regularly.
Considering the problem we faced due non receipt of bills you have to looked into it and i hope from next month it will be regularized.
I sincerely hope from next month i may not face the problem like this month.
Thanks with a happy new year.

[Dec 31, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Dec 28, 2018
    My consumer no [protected]. The bill for the month of oct, 2018 paid twice rs. 1280/-. Operator reference no: 18112414464762000505264621910855171018100000008011 dated 24 nov 2018 and further rs 1280 operator reference no: 181127194909962000505264621910855171018100000015495 dated 27 nov'2018.

On reference to operator they informed that the would not be able to reverse my order [protected] as it has been procesed successfully by cesc ltd. And advised to contact cesc. Kindly reverse the payment as no adjustment appears to have been made in subsequent month bill yet.

[Dec 28, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — bill payment not update

2pai on Dec 27, 2018
      I have made a payment of rs. 1510/ via phonepe against my nov'18 electricity bill. Customer id: [protected]
      As per...

Subhayan Sinha on Dec 13, 2018
      I papiya sinha consumer id [protected]
      Bill no [protected].. Is hereby complaining my grievance against excessive over billing... We we were not present in our house... Still the bill amount came around rs 2487... Previous month we paid almost 1900 rupees.. Which was also much more than our consumption.. The ac were off... Fan were turned off all the time.. How can a electric consumption of such magnitude is possible... We don't have any type of machinery also which consumes electricity... I kindly request you to revise this bill and if possible sent people so that they can check our line... This over billing every month is becoming a headache for us... Thank you

[Dec 13, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      The bill of our flat for the month October, 2018 ( customer ID [protected] ) was paid twice on 13/11/2018
      the transaction referances are :

1. BIL/BPAY/[protected] / BBPS/Calcutta Elec

2. BIL/BPAY/[protected] / BBPS/Calcutta Elec

these transaction made from my icici bank account no[protected]

Nasrin khatoon on Dec 4, 2018
        My consumer id is [protected], i have been reciving high electricity bill for few months bills are coming excess than what actually it should be as we are not using such amount of electricity, plz i request you for a new issued bill so that i can pay the exact amount of bill, its will be highly obliged if you grant my request. Plz keep an eye over this if there is some issue with my meter then check it once

[Dec 04, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        On 10/12/2018 a request made to CESC Ltd. for attending Misc. Technical problems vide Ack.docket no.[protected] addressed to Dist. Engg. of Southern office, Kolkata at 6 Mandeville Garden, Kolkata-19.Till today the action
        taken report is not known. No work was done as of now.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — regarding no bill generated for the month of october 2018

sayantika naskar on Dec 3, 2018
          This is to intimate that i have received bill for the month of october 2018 as no payment required (Net amount :- not payable...

Parwez86 on Dec 2, 2018
          "consumer name - md yusuf khan
          Customer id - [protected]
          Consumer no.- [protected]
          Consumer type - domestic"

Respected sir,
          With due respect and humble submission, i beg to state that my monthly bill has gone up absurdly high from the month of august 2018 which is thrice times of my actual consumption without increasing any load, as you see the below table the units consumed from last year 2017 march-july v/s march-july 2018 consumption is low which is the peak time in summer season (Refer below table), also note that my average monthly bill was in between rs.[protected] in summer time and by winter arrives the bill goes down to rs.800-1000 approximately, but currently for past three months its coming approx. Rs.3500 without increasing any load.

I had complained several times in your office, but your staff is non - cooperative, and they didn’t address my issues properly and even they verbally misbehaved with my son, i was not expecting such kind o[censored]nprofessional behaviour from your staff and company, although consumer should be your first priority to help them out and to find out the proper solution of the problems which consumer is going through.

To understand better if there is any fault in my electrical wiring part, ie any leakage current or tampering is happening or not, i had checked the entire electric line from meter to my home from a electrical licensed supervisor and he has confirmed the electric line is in good conditions and there is no leakage current (Report is attached for your ready reference). Further i would request you to depute an engineer to check the line for such high consumption and replace my faulty meter with new meter immediately.

Month unit consumed in 2017 unit consumed in 2018
          July 192 173
          August 203 450
          September 214 421
          October 167 414

Hope you will do the needful in my matter as stated above to change the faulty meter as early as possible to rectify the billing problems.

Yours faithfully,
          Md yusuf khan
          Mob: [protected]

replace faulty meter as excess billing started from the month of august 2018 till now without increasing any load

[Dec 03, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Supu2018 on Dec 2, 2018
            Sir my name is papia biswas (Physically handicapped widow woman of 70 years), owner of a flat (Under lock and key) at aa-1/5, deshbandhunagar, 4th. Floor (Lp - 77/7/4/1/0), baguiati, kolkata : 700059. My consumer no : [protected]. Kindly note that i got posession of the flat during the month of september 2018 and from that date the flat is under lock and key as i am permanently residing at ba :118, salt lake, kolkata : 700064 since last 25 years. Although the flat is under lock and key, i received an abnormally high bill for october 2018 amounting rs 1784.68 and i also received the notice of disconnection from your office if not paid by 01.12.2018.
            Sir i pray to recheck my reading amount and reduce the bill as i am ubale to pay the amount.
            Thanking you in anticipation.
            With regards,
            Mrs papia biswas (Cell : [protected])

[Dec 02, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Paid to cesc rs. 180/- on 1st December, 2018 through Google pay. The transaction was successful and amount debited from bank, but it is not showing in my cesc account till date.

My Consumer ID [protected]. I find in my October's bill 228 unit has been charged, which is irrational because in the month of October, my house was under lock-and-key for 5 days (15th to 19th ) . Thus the meter reading is irrelevant.
            Ria Ghosh's reply, Nov 27, 2018
            My customer ID 19000012288. In the month of October my meter reading denotes 228 units, which has no parity with my previously reading. Moreover in the month my house was closed, as I was not there for 5 days. Thus the bill is irritional.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — bill unnecessarily too high

Shubham112 on Dec 1, 2018
              It's winters now and the ac hasn't been used in a long time. Yet my bill is pretty much same to the bill we receive in summers[...

Kuntalika on Nov 30, 2018
              Customer ID[protected]

আপনার কাছে আমার বিনীত নিবেদন এই যে, আমি চন্দন সামন্ত আমার কাস্টমার আইডি নাম্বার [protected] . আমার মনে হয় কোন কারণবশত আমার ইলেকট্রিক বিল অন্যদের তুলনায় অস্বাভাবিক আসছে |
              অতএব মহাশয় আপনার কাছে আমার অনুরোধ যদি আপনি আমার মিটার বক্সটি পরিক্ষা করে আমার পরবর্তী ইলেকট্রিক বিল টি সঠিক ভাবে পরিচালনা করেন তাহলে আপনার কাছে চিরকৃতজ্ঞ থাকব |
              ধন্যবাদান্তে
              চন্দন সামন্ত

electricity consumption

[Dec 01, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SantanuRoy1982 on Nov 28, 2018
                I am a cesc consumer with customer id-[protected] and i receive very high bills every month.

I live in a falt and whereas the other flat electric bills are comparatively low.

I am receiving bills of more than rs 1500 every month and it is increasing.

I think there is some issue and so requesting you to check the meter or the connection asap.

Moumita de

[Nov 28, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — excessive billing from july'2018 onwards

Vivek Saraogi on Nov 26, 2018
                  Dear sir/madam,

Ref: consumer no.[protected]

Based on my usage comparatively last year, the...

shr365 on Nov 26, 2018
                  I have made the bill payment on 24th november, 2018 an amount of rs 2930 to cesc ltd but it is not showing till now in cesc portal. I have done it through bharat qr payment. The consumer id is [protected]. Please check it and do as needful. I will be happy if the problem is resolved. The account details is:-
                  The secretary
                  Surah kanya bidalaya
                  27a, haramohan ghosh ln.
                  Kolkata-700 085

[Nov 26, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sikha malik on Nov 17, 2018
                    Mr. Uttam paul, adjacent plot of 76/9 south buxara 1st bye lane, p. O - danesh sk lane lane construct a metre box at municipality chhar area to take the connection of electricity. Local people already have lodged a complained to howrah municipality, borough office and local police station. Please not to connect the electricity unless he shift the meter box in an appropriate place of his area legally accepted howrah municipality law. Your cooperation is highly appreciated to maintain the law and order to avoid the risk of the residing people of surrounding area.

[Nov 17, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Goshfam on Nov 15, 2018
                      Dear sir, today your a employee came to my premises for noting down the reading of my electric consumption after 37 days of previous reading. It means excess 6 days reading will be included into this month's bill with the highest rate slab of the bill. That means i have to pay more than normal.
                      This is a objectionable bad practice for which your customers like me are pressurised to pay more than normal.
                      Please prepare my electric consumption bill of 31 days and add the excess 6 days bill to my next month's bill. You can calculate the bill on average basis. Thank you.

[Nov 15, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.