Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — regular low voltage problem

1/107/1 azadgarh colony
Lp-172/11
Kolkata 700040

Problem:
A regular low voltage problem is here. Almost each and every week, once in a week it happens. There is problem in one phase. For example if we have low voltage problem the next building doesn't have this problem. If we call cesc comes and resolves it within 2 hrs. That's fine. But the problem mainly happens at midnight. So life becomes miserable in this summer. If we ask to cesc about the reason. They told electrical parts are damaged. Each and every week how it can be possible that electrical parts are damaged. So please do the needful so that in future we are relieved from this problem.

[May 06, 2019] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My self Parimal Sarkar
From behala kadamtala. Facing the same low voltage problem in mid night. Lodge complain [protected] and [protected] two to three days back but still no one called or visit. Call your customer care regarding this issue but thay dont have any.. I must say you people are playing with our money. How I will explain due low voltage all our devices need more power to run themselves and that generate meater riding, its a hidden funda to make consumer fool. What we do ingeneral complain or call you or visit your office and what reply we get area supply issue or we are working on it. But truth is you guy's are making money by doing this.. Tomorrow I will file a petition against you. CESC is a fraud company.
Dont worry I can raise my case in consumer court .

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]