Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]

Having problems with Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 1912

View more phone numbers

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] reviews & complaints(2203)

I am a resident of Kolkata and I am receiving excessive-high amounts of bills from last month which is unexpected as my consumption is not up to that level so that I could receive such huge bills. necessary action should be taken immediately.
Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made payment through on line for electricity bill of July amounting to Rs. 1790.00. But I have not received the payment confirmation. kazipara road, kolkata700 060, LP 117/10. Please arrange to send immdiately.
    Dear Consumer,
    Thank you for writing to us. Kindly send us your 11 digit Consumer number/Customer ID.
    CESC Limited

Sir, the premises was vacant for some months and the bill for the month of June 2022 was issued same as the month of june 2021. Please check the same as the said premises id vacant for last 6m till date . Customer id -[protected], Bill No - [protected]/06223, Consumer No- [protected]...

For june 22 I were billed RS4000/- for 277 units of consumption BUT for July 22 I am billed for Rs1790/-- for 227 units of consumption.

This should be rectified and I be paid back my excess amout paid by me.
      Dear Consumer,
      Please let us know your 11 digit Consumer number / Customer ID.
      Dear Consumer,
      Refer conversation with our executive, we have arranged to inspect your meter.
      CESC Limited

Dear Team, the street light in my area is not working. Please check.
        Aug 8, 2022
        This is resolved.

Hi we are from Saltlake Institute of Engineering & Management Limited Customer ID [protected] & Consumer ID is [protected], recently we have noticed that last few months we are getting high bill issue & the amount which we are receiving that is not expected. So we are requesting you please check the problem and find out what are the issues. We are waiting for your response as soon as possible....

I want to make an official complaint about continuous disruption of Electric supply at our premises. Please look into with high priority. Power is getting off due to main MCB fault. Please investigate and look into it on higher priority.
          Also want to know the procedure of changing the main power box from one place to another, for that what needs to be done.
          Dear Consumer,
          Please let us know your Consumer number.

Power theft in our society in 2 meters. Please take action
            Aug 5, 2022
            resolved

CESC Limited

Went to a p c road office. Took token no 259. Was asked to visit counter no 36 from counter no 26.

Was waiting in que.. Agents or dalals were coming and entering as they know each other. Office executives were also helping them.

Being a customer I argued. But I was asked to keep quiet....

I would like to bring your attention that - There is a significant power theft in 5 meters in our premises which is on the other hand increasing our bills. The offender - Ajay Kumar Shaw is uses hooking at night time or residents of some Apts are out of station for the common meter of the building (to operate water pump etc) and 4 electric meters of 1st floor and 2nd floor Apts. Kindly check all the meter temparing and other problems. Immidiate resolution required

Dear team,
                the frequency of power cuts in my area has increased these days drastically. Kindly look into the same and try to reduce the number of power cuts.

address - 1 Jyotish Roy road green enclave new alipore

CESC Limited

I am Sahabuddin Mallick, and my consumer id is [protected], I have paid my last Monthly bill 2 times, but my previous payment amount has no refund in my bank, BBPS Ref. Number: BD012210OA5AAAHJICV8, & 2nd payment BBPS Ref. Number: BD012210OA5AAAHJIDAI both Rs 920.00, Kindly return my excess payment of Rs 920.00...
                  Our electricity bill is very high...total unit for this month is 198 unit..but bill is 4460...below the bill is written unreleased outsourcing due 3320...but no bill is due before us... Every month we clear the bill
                  Customer Id-[protected]...

Every day KMC does a tree trimming in the area till 5pm and they ask CESC to cut the power.
                  No member of locality is informed.
                  My Mother is a patient and it is very inconvenient for her.
                  We call KMC control room and the officials are very rude.
                  Dear Consumer,
                  Request you to kindly take up the matter with the concerned municipal authorities.
                  CESC Limited

Bill Paid through PhonePe on 25/7/22, Amount deducted from account but cesc site not reflecting.
                    Transaction id : T2207251031419203049194
                    Message
                    Order Id: WPHW[protected]
                    Date: 25/07/2022
                    Message : Collect request from BILLDESK for WPHW[protected]
                    Axis Bank Account Transaction- UPI/P2M/[protected]/Calcutta/Yes Bank...

From last few months i am getting a very high bill from CESC . The usual bill was around RS 6000, and from last month the bill is coming around RS 9000 and above .
                    Please help & resolve my issue ASAP
                    Dear Consumer,
                    Please let us know your 11 digit Consumer number/Customer ID.

Complain continous loadsheding at our Complex at Maharaja Apartment,
                      Ketopole, Biren Roy Road, Kolkata- 700140

Today from 12 PM to 4.00 PM
                      Kindly let us know your Consumer/Complaint reference number,
                      CESC Limited

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Payment of Rs 2100 already made 6.7.22 for June 2022 paid via cesc website choosing netbanking using phonepe. But not updated yet.

Payment of Rs 2100 already made 6.7.22 for June 2022 bill paid via cesc website choosing netbanking using phonepe. But not updated yet. My balance Rs 2100 already deducted from bank account.
                        Kindly refund my deducted amount Rs 2100 as early as possible.
                        Thank you....

This is found that our bill for the month May 2022 is very excess .
                        When we verify with our metre dated 27/06/2022, The metre showing 7907 but you send bill for the month of may with metre reading 7987.
                        and till now our metre is below your metre reading,
                        however we are paying to your bill amount subject to above error rectification pending from your side,
                        Please rectifiy your mistake.

Dear Consumer,
                        Refer conversation with our executive, trust the needful action has been initiated.
                        CESC Limited

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Load Shedding every time in a posh area like Netaji Nagar , Tollygunge .

This is to inform you that we are facing a heavy problem in current supply at only one phase in our area our customer id is [protected], every 7 days there is something and always power cut due to various reasons in our home where we can see that on the other phase there is always power . it is really a disgusting things from CESC, as they charge so high electricity bills every month at least we expect a power supply, it is ok if the power...