Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] Complaints & Reviews

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]

Having problems with Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] reviews & complaints (2112)

Ref no 02/15043/21, /Paid the amount for New connection but till now not meter installed or received any information.Paid the amount on 5th Nov, 2021...

Mailed several times to DE of Taratala and CESCONLINE but no reply from their end.
Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am getting very high electricity bill for last 6 months ranging from Rs 1100/- to Rs 2000/-.It appears to me an unexpected...

My customer id is [protected]. I stay in pune .I sold my home in kolkata in oct 8 and send cesc all intimation...
    I would like to lodge a complaint against the high electricity bill dated October 2021 for Customer id [protected] or consumer...
    My Customer ID is [protected] and Consumer ID is [protected]. CESC could not take meter readings at the end of Sep due to...

I wali haider consumer no [protected] is not receving my electrcity bill in my premises but getting online ..which i dont wont please send bill in my premises.
    visited office for resolution but did not get any .

I get a job as a back office clerical job in your company. They sent me a confirmation letter and joining offer letter by mail and WhatsApp also but their not mentioned posting area. So I contact them and they told me over telephone that a second mail has sent in my mail id. And so that I am waiting for that. But till I don't get any mail from your company . And they don't contact with me. I call them those officer who given their identity as at works in CESC. But they don't help me. My joining date is 17 November 2021 and I don't get any msg from them. So I complain about this fraud. They have taken from me money as a medical and security deposit. Now I beg to inform you please help me to search those officer who cheated me. Officer name Arindam Sarkar, contact no [protected]. And another officer name Mr Ayan Chartterjee, contact no [protected]. Please help me to refund my money.
      Dear Madam,
      This is to let you know, that CESC Limited never takes money from any of its employees or prospective employees, under any circumstance. We have noted the content of your complaint and shall probe into it. Meanwhile, we request you to please let us know your contact details, so that we can get in touch with you regarding this.
      CESC Limited

I would like to notice you that my (Kunal Bhattacharjee) Customer ID is [protected]. Billing address is 62/31/2 Haripada Dutta...
        I have been asking to pay 18k then when I complained then they showed a bill of 12k but they are not providing every month...

The above mentioned electrical pole in very nearest to my under construction building so that applied for shifting vide reference no:01/09958/21 and the inquiry made on 17/09/2021 but till now no measures yet been taken by CESC so that my own under construction building is in incomplete and any incident may be occur at any moment. Pl make an arrangement for shifting the pole and enable me complete my construction as soon as possible.

I have made a payment of Rs. 1000/- against CESC E-Bill of Sep'21 today on 22nd Oct'21 through Credit Card. The said amount has already been debited but E-receipt has not been received so far.
          Oct 26, 2021
          E-Receipt received
          Dear Consumer,
          Please let us know your 11digit consumer number for us to inquire into this. You may also visit https://www.cesc.co.in/misclatst/conshome.php to view the latest payment status.
          CESC Limited

Have not been receiving physical bills
            Oct 22, 2021
            Thanks to the customer support team, they were very prompt.

Customer Id : [protected]

I am receiving electricity bill for unexplained reasons for my flat which is locked...
              I made an online CESC Bill payment on 18th October for Rs1700 but there was a double debit (1700+1700) from my account. My Bill Payment reference ID[protected] . Union Bank of India. Please refund the additional amount debited from my Account.
              Please let us know your consumer number and bank transaction details, for us to investigate the matter.

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Exorbitant bill

MY customer id is [protected] My father fied a year back or more in 2020 july After that house is locked and noone stays there...
                Customer no.[protected], consumer no.[protected]

against above bill double payment (twice) payment has been...

CESC constantly provide bill even we not in my residence last 3 months. I tried to call but no one responded. My consumer I'd [protected].
                This month bill was 1120. Why they repeatedly charged bill even we not in home in last 3 months.

Please do a need full action regarding the same.

Hi this is Subhash Shaw my customer ID [protected] Consumer no [protected] ... from last two days i.e from 3rd Oct 2021 our...

Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — Issue with electric meter

I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents who are senior citizens . This is to bring to your notice that the electric...

Not taking meter readings.