Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — supply unavailability from 3.55 am on 28/07/2018

swarup.samanta1@mail.com on Jul 28, 2018

My consumer number is [protected].
Our family lives in sukchar park, sodepur which comes under panihati area. Today from early morning 3.55 we are not having electric supply, when i had a call to the customer help desk they are telling me a # thing 'having fault' on the contradictory part my house does has the supply but the electric public just residing beside my house has the supply.
I'm not sure what the hell type of technical fault is this and moreover the person with whom i had a talk when i called the customer help had the attitude as such its my fault why did i call him. The person cannot explain me what's the technical fault as if we are totally illiterates sitting out at our homes and forced me to disconnect the call.

I thought of lodging a complain which i did, but not a percent sure any impact would be there or not

[Jul 28, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

CESC House, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] - supply unavailability from 3.55 am on 28/07/2018