[Resolved] Calicut University — Degree certificate not received

Malappuram, Kerala, India
 Naina Ninu
I am N N NAYANA (EKANSPY011) studied B Sc Psychology at Sahrdaya College of advanced Studies, Kodakara (Affiliated to Calicut University[protected]batch. I had applied for the original degree certificate URGENT mode
(Ref.ES IV-2 URG 104386 11/08/2016) but haven't received the certificate yet. They had send a memo regarding the defects in application on 22/9/2016 and I personally went there on 23/9/2016 and rectified it. It's been 4 months now that I had applied. and there is no response from the University regarding the original certificate.
Please do make necessary arrangements for the same

Degree certificate not received
Complaint marked as Resolved May 6, 2017
GOT THE B Sc DEGREE CERTIFICATE

Comments

I am Mohamed aslam .p studied BBA at MOULANA, collage of arts and science and commerce Koottayi, tirur (Affiliated to Calicut University[protected]batch. I had applied for the original degree certificate ordinary mode on 10 october 2017 but haven't received the certificate yet. . and there is no response from the University regarding the original certificate. online application number is 5442
Please do make necessary arrangements for the same

I am Angel varghese. I have applied btech civil engineering degree certificate and 7th sem marklist one year before. But haven't received certificate yet. Whenever i call University they replies that we will send soon.every job interviews are rejecting me because of this. My reg number is EKAMECE007.please do make necessary arrangements for aboove
I am Mereena Cherian V. I have applied for original degree certificate of My BA Economics before 3 years. I did not get the certificate. I am passed out in 2008.
my re.no.PGAFAECR19
Please help me for getting certificate.

Calicut University PO, Malappuram, Kerala, India - 673 635