Canara Bank — Branch manager is so attitude, he is not capable for this job.

Mano Paul on Jan 10, 2017
I'm holding an a/c with canara bank past 9 years. Without net banking I managed 9 years instead of this I'm using two other banks accounts very actively.i want to update my pan number with bank records for using net banking, I visited and given the request 1 month back and today visited and asked them status, still not updated. I think they throw out my req. Then what is reason they working there and begging the govt to pay salary. I just took up this issue and went Bm, his name vaidhiyanadhan, waste fellow, he doesn't know anything, mental . He donesnt know how to treat the customer . He said he can't update the pan wherever you go and complaint. Branch name, st marrys road branch, abhiramapuram, chennai-600028. Govt is requested us to update the pan with bank records but this type of waste employee I'm holding an a/c with canara bank past 9 years. Without net banking I managed 9 years instead of this I'm using two other banks accounts very actively.i want to update my pan number with bank records for using net banking, I visited and given the request 1 month back and today visited and asked them status, still not updated. I think they throw out my req. Then what is reason they working there and begging the govt to pay salary. I just took up this issue and went Bm, his name vaidhiyanadhan, waste fellow, he doesn't know anything, mental . He donesnt know how to treat the customer . He said he can't update the pan wherever you go and complaint. Branch name, st marrys road branch, abhiramapuram, chennai-600028. Govt is requested us to update the pan with bank records but this type of waste employees stopping this, kindly take necessary action on it . Terminate him then only other employees will work properly.

[Jan 11, 2017] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 2222 1581 [Head Office]
    Canara Bank, Head Office, 112, J.C. Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560002
    Canara Bank - Branch manager is so attitude, he is not capable for this job.