[Resolved]  Canara Bank — Complaint regardimg refund by amazon.My Amazon Refund initiated but still not received in my bank account of Canara bank

As I have ordered a product in Amazon and I returned it also on 20th June 2021 and the price of the product was 852 rupees.I am sharing the order I'd
Amazon Return ID: DSNgfDqnRRMA
Order ID:[protected]
Amazon has initiated the refund on 20th June 2021 but even after 9 days I didn't get my money in my bank account.
Still my refund has been not issued to my bank account.

Amazon Return ID: DSNgfDqnRRMA
Order ID:[protected]
Jun 29, 2021
Yes I once again called to the customer care and they told that they didn't generated reference number yet and after this they told they will call me in 3 business days after that they generate the reference id.
Jun 29, 2021

Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Canara Bank