Canara Bank — issue related to payment deduction

Myself shradha mehrotra.ac no-[protected] saving ac. I had done recharge on 6 the of apr 19 on jio no from jio app amt of rs. 349 got deducted from my ac but recharge was unsuccessful. After 10 days i called customer care they asked me to visit nearby bank. Their net service is bad. I visited twice to my bank they asked me to wait 14 days i went again still waited 15 days. Poor response because i did not get my issue solved.

issue related to payment deduction

[Jun 02, 2019] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shradha mehrotra Aug 02, 2019
Plz try to contact Jio app. Bank doesn't have the money.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Refund proces on date 20 may of rupees 401.54 paise but not receive to the bank acount
Your refund of Rs.849.1 has been processed successfully on[protected]. The amount should reflect in your account by[protected].
but no refund received me yet, i call bank customer care and he say that no refund shows in your account, it take 45 days
please refund me
Dear Sir

My payment has been deduct my bank online shopping.but not receive in my account.The Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number) for the transaction is 393626. So please solve the issue as soon as possible.
Sompal