Cantabil — refusal of replacement of blazer

Date of incident: 25-mar-2018, invoice no:zw03-03523, date of purchase: 17-feb-2018. Today i've visited the cantabil shop located in ground floor, sahara mall. The store manager refused to take any replacement for my purchased blazer even if it is under cantabil replacement policy of replacing item within 45 days.
The store manager in turn suggested me to buy 2 shirts in replacement of my blazer purchased. I said it's ok even if it's amount exceeds the the replacement orders price. But when i asked him to give me the original bill in return for payment done he then refused and asked me to transfer the exceeded amount charged against the orders not in the cantabil paytm no. But some other paytm mobile no. Secondly after some time he then refused to purchase the order then told to come on monday and will sort the thing.
How terrific the thing is!!! The cantabil store manager is behaving unprofessionally to its customers.
I was a keen customer of cantabil but now i got to know i was wrong.
I need replacement/refund back for my order from cantabil.
refusal of replacement of blazer
Mar 26, 2018

Cantabil customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 25, 2018
Updated by Sunnyverma010
Cantabil Shop No. S010, Ground Floor, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Sector-28, SAHARA MALL, Gurgaon

Cantabil
    Cantabil Phone
    Cantabil Address
    B-47,1st Floor, Lawrence Road,,Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110035