CCOM Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Nov 24, 2020

File a complaint to CCOM Telecommunications

Having problems with CCOM Telecommunications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CCOM Telecommunications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CCOM Telecommunications

CCOM Telecommunications Website

CCOM Telecommunications Head Office Address

Thane: PO Box 264
Thane
Thane District

CCOM Telecommunications Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

CCOM Telecommunications reviews & complaints(17)

I had given my phone to ccom telecommunications which is an authorised service centre of Motorola... As my touch screen was not working..Initially they said will check and let me know. I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME THEY TAKE FOR MERE INVESTIGATION.

Later after a month the guy at ccom said it has some water whereas my phone has not come in contact of water. THEN SAID WE NEED TO CHANGE THE Entire display.

I...

Moto e5 plus battery change
But battery fast discharge only stand by 6 to 7 hours 5000 mah battery so i request to you please give original battery. I where disappointed your service.
CCOM Telecommunications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

अब तो हद हो गई, भारत सरकार की कं० भी उपभोक्ताओं को ठगने लगी है ।
    महोदय[protected] को फोन आया कि आपके फोन 221521 पर ब्राडबांड पर स्पीड बढ़ाने के लिए किसी भी मोबाइल से, जैसे हम बताएं वैसे...
    Hi my name is shahid andy work id is (Xmi/ete13/ci/6/18/000652) and i have submitted my phone (Mi max2) for repairing on june 4th 2018. Initially, i got the delivery date of june 13, then june 15, then june 19, then june 22, then june 25 and now june 28. And mind you each and every time it's me who did the follow up. Those shameless people didn't even cared to inform me about all delays.

I met a guy named siraj. I dont no if...

Ccom Telecommunications — Airtel tower

My name is ashok jadhav and resident of varvandi, tehsil dindori, nashik as per telephone i requested topaymore than 1190000/- in shivam patel bearing account insbi bank account number [protected] located at ahmedabad so far only engineer is called and asking me to pay 45000/- more as. Labour charges what should it's our responsible or company should pay this charges as per agreement received without signature...
    I have complained thane intercity mall Sony service center because there was bad service.
    I have came with my Sony mobile M2, there is only charger connector damage and all are good condition.on this month 2nd Aug 2016 .my work order no-000444, Nilanchal sahu.I submitted my mobile 2nd Aug 2016, they told me it will take three to four day for quotation after that we ll called you for quotation but I have not got call from there till...

There was some problem in the charging port in the moto g3 handset it was under warranty, so i visited the service center to resolve the issue, they took the phone & sent for diagnosis, after 4 days they informed that it will take 2106/-INR to replace the parts, i said ok, on 28th April 2016 i get the phone after 10 days, within 2 months again same problem & i visited the service center with the handset, they took (8th june 2016) & sent again for the resolution but this time they did not communicate with me, when i called them they are saying they don't have parts so they they can;t say when it will get repair & they added its not the only case, they have lots a case like this, i asked for a replacement of the whole device, but they disagree, they i wanted to know when i am gonna get the device they did not provide me any valid response, they just we are trying to fix the issue, when it will be done we will let you know. Its already more than 1 week and no respond from their end. Every time the problem occur the micro SD card get corrupted, i have mentioned all in the details. I want quick replacement of the device or the refund of the amount with the last repaired charges.

Details of the workorder no. MOT/ETE02/CI/4/16/000351 (1st workorder ref no.)
    MOT/ETE02/RO/6/16/000866 (2nd workorder ref no.)
    My Moto X 2014 has an smiled display
    When I got repaired by ccom
    I got led display instead of amoled
    I want a refund or replacement
    Tillaipalraj Nadar's reply, Feb 3, 2019
    My order number is
    MOT/ETE02/CI/12/18/0001542

I never got this kind of pathetic service from anyone, my work order # is pkd/xm/16/00963 and from thelast 10 days i am getting same reply from ccom that my mobile is pending for some parts and i dont know from which country my phone parts are delivered.
      Worst customer service mi as well as ccom.. I wnt someone to take responsiblity from this so called service centre and let me know when will i get my phone back

To the concerned team,

What a pathetic service centre is this ccom telecommunciation ?
        I had handed over my mobile to the service centre on 16th march 2016 but till date no update from their side.
        In fact as customer for my asset i am suppose to follow up. True very true... Customer is a king & you service providers make them slaves infact worst than a beggar/slaves.

Events & what a mental stress...
        I have given my Motorola Moto G3 under warranty and got a call next day saying its physical damage as sim 2 sim tray was broken but when I gave the phone under warranty it wasn't broken because I was using both the sim. Then I visited the service center and they were least bothered to give us the service as I was not ready to get it repaired for Rs. 2000/-. I have also spoken to Motorola customer care service center to Sudhir Kumar he was...
        I gave my handset to Sony Ericsson service center CCOM telecommunications at Thane on 30/06/2015. Authorized Service Centre contact number and address: CCOM Telecommunications P Ltd, F-11, Eternity Mall, Teen Haath Naka, Thane (West), Maharashtra, 400601 Ph:[protected] service id:[protected] They have told me the repairing cost is 5708/- i refused to repair my handset and ask them to return my phone. but i m really shocked after...
        Ticket No : 15INA120083
        Job No : BOM[protected]
        IMEI No : [protected]
        Model : HTC DesireV

I had given my phone in htc service center (Ccom telecommunications pvt ltd, Thane) on 19th March 2015. Normally it takes 7 working days to diagnose the problem of phone and get a call from service canter regarding the status.
        I never got any call from service center, so I...

Dear Sir/Madam, I had given my phone in htc service centre (ccom telecommunications pvt ltd thane) on 19th March 2015. Normally it takes 7 working days to diagnose the problem of phone and get a call from service canter regarding the status. I never got any call from service centre, so I called them on 28th of March, the answer was we don't have status of your phone, call head office for the status. Tell me one thing why should I call head office and take status of phone when I paid for my phone to service centre at Ccom and given phone to them. It’s their responsibility to check the status and inform to customer. After a long time finally I got the quotation with lots of follow-ups on 3rd April 2015. I told not to repair my phone and it should be expected to be return within 2-3 days. When I visited service centre on 7th April the lady told it is not came to us from head office, we will give you a call till tomorrow or you come directly and collect it. When I called on 17th April, they don’t know the status of the phone and still in head office. After lots of frustration finally I called them again, and asked for the phone and when I get it back, the lady on phone told me she don’t know when the phone will get back. It is in head office. What should I do yaar if it is in head office. Whose responsibility is this to collect the phone from head office. Please help me. It’s so irritating now. We pay our money we suffer without phone and still we get the answer I don’t know when phone will be return to you. Do something pls.
        Apr 28, 2015
        Updated by Ashish Uttekar
        Ticket No : 15INA120083
        Job No : BOM[protected]
        IMEI No : [protected]
        Model : HTC DesireV

I never got any call from service center, so I called them on 28th of March, the answer was we don't have status of your phone, call head office for the status. Tell me one thing why should I call head office and take status of phone when I paid for my phone to service center at Ccom and submitted phone to them. It’s their responsibility to check the status and inform to customer.

After a long time finally I got the quotation with lots of follow-ups on 3rd April 2015. For this quotation I called head office for 2-3 times.

When I visited service center on 7th April the lady told it is not came to us from head office, we will give you a call till tomorrow or you come directly and collect it.

When I called on 17th April, they still don’t know the status of the phone and still in head office.

After lots of frustration finally I called them again, and asked for the phone and when I get it back, the lady on phone told me she don’t know when the phone will get back. It is in head office. I can't do anything, You call and ask in head office.

What should I do yaar if it is in head office. Whose responsibility is this to collect the phone from head office. If I am submitting my phone to Ccom then they are responsible for the every further assist. Why should I call anyone else. If these people can't do these work then then tell them to sit at home. That lady working in service industry and talking like this.

I WANT ACTION AGAINST HER AND CCOM TELECOMMUNICATION...

IS THIS A SERVICE...?????

Thanks with Regards,
        Ashish A Uttekar

I have purchased new battery from Ccom Telecommunications Pvt. Ltd. They have give me 3 months warranty. My mobile battery get swell. When i went to shop they denied giving me replace even they behave very rudely with me. Person in office name is Rajaram and his contact number is [protected]. Regards Sachin Mandhare(Mob. no.-[protected])

I have given my w700i mobile to CCom Services - Office No. 113, 1st floor, Platinum Mall, Station road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai for repairs on 16th September 2010.

Complaint was Two keys from keypad was not working. After lots of follow ups and mental harrasement - I got my handset back in the month of November 2010 - IN COMPLETE NON-WORKING condition. Work Order No.: SE310CST10071.

Again after lots of follow up with Sony ericcson and owner of CCom Services (Mr. Chirag Shah), I was told to re-submit the handset - Mr. Chirag Shah personally look into the matter and will resolve my complaint. I resubmitted the same as per Mr. Chirag Shah's request (Work Order No. : SE310CST10551dated 20th November 2010.) but still it is lying with CCom Services only. I was informed 15days back that my handset will be delivered to me as it is ready, but nothing is delivered to me.
            Aug 13, 2020

I had given My w700i handset for repairs to CCom Service (authorised Sonyericsson Service Centre), Shop No 113, Platinum Mall, Station Road, Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai. on[protected] for repairs. Only one or two keys from keypad was not working. Work Order No. : SE310CST10071.

After lots of harrasement, It was returned to me after a month in complete non working condition.

Again after lots of harrasement and fight, Mr. Chirag Shah (Owner of CCom Services) asked me to return it to them - he will repair it and will return me as soon as possible. Again on 20th Nov 2010 I returned him back and Work Order No. for the same is SE310CST10551. Since Then it is lying with him. Some 15days back Mr. Chirag Promissed me that it will get delivered to me within a day or two but I have received nothing.
              Aug 13, 2020

I bought a new Spiro W100i on 02.10.10. The mobile was not functioning as expected.
                I submitted the handset in service center-Ccom Services (Eternity Mall,Thane, Mumbai,Maharashtra, India) on 15.11.10.

Problems [censored]ed were as follows:
                1. Ear speaker not working
                2.On/Off

I was told i shall get my handset in next 2 days. But till date I have not received any reply from your executives neither any update from their end.

Kindly revert back as to in how many days shall I expect my new phone back.This is first and last time am using Sony. Henceforth a big NO to Ericsson.

I believe other mobile ompanies are far better as compared to sony.

Priyanka Salgaonkar